Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesmill45@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jamesmill45@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:01 pm

On net log,

It was really nice seeing your profile on here, you sound so interesting..I went through your profile and it made my blood jumping around my veins like a blood in a roller, You sound incredible great and also a passionate woman, I would love to know you better i think we could & would have lots of fun with each other we could hang out spending time with good stimulating conversation doing all kinds of fun & exciting things as sharing our fantasies together getting to know each other being friends having a real relationship with you, you will find out that I'm also very Dependable as well, so lets talk on yahoo messenger and get to know more of yourself by getting back to me with, so we could start something out if you feel a connection, you can reach me on my private yahoo IM, that is the best way you can get in touch with me, will be hoping an waiting to hear from you on there

Yahoo IM ID :- jamesmill@yahoo.com

Email :- j a m e s m i l l at y a h o o dot c o m

I will really appreciate it if you email me back to my private mail address i hope to hear from you soon.Kindly e-mail me to my private e-mail address. jamesmill45.@yahoo.com
warm Regards . (smile....).

James.

Profile elements:

jamesmill450
james mill
42 years old - male - United States, Delaware
Active since 4 May 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesmill45@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Email:

I am not sure what net log is. I dont remember sending a message but if you would please tell me what the message was about. Thanks, James

Header:

Received: from [74.248.60.230]

Originating IP: 74.248.60.230
Originating ISP: Bellsouth.net
City: Panama City
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.