Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peter beaker <petbeek@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

peter beaker <petbeek@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 4:06 am

On datemefree:

well i am peter beeker,i am originally from sanford,lived in australia for about 6 years now-own my personal home in mount waverley,hamilton place in victoria..i work presently on an attachement ending by the month end of June here in johannesburg with 8ta communications..i am seeking for a serious woman for a long term relationship,dating or marriage-i am 53 years of age and born on the 27th of july,i am an IT Engineer/consultant and have been practicing for about 27 years..we can chat more on the yahoo chat if you don't mind-petbeek@yahoo.com,send yours too so i can be assured it is from you as i don't add people i don't know of..thanks.

P Beeker

Profile elements:

peterB
- 52 y/o male
- victoria, Australia
- English, English, English
- engineer
- Have no children
Sex male
Children 0
Want children No matters
Date of birth 1959 - July - 27
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Widow
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 60
Relationship Marriage, Relationship
i am a self assured,reasonable,caring and home builder.i am marriage conscious and ready to settle forever

Email:

HI BABY,
I WOULD SAY GOOD MORNING TO YOU FIRST AND HOW ARE YOU TODAY DEARIE.I AM SURE YOU ARE GOOD AND DOING GREAT TOO.I SO MUCH APPRECIATED YOUR LETTER TO ME,IT MAKES ME DELIGHTED WHEN I HAD MY FIRST MAIL FROM YOU AS A NEW MEMBER ON DATEME.
I AM GLAD TO KNOW AT LEAST FEW THINGS ABOUT YOU ON THE SITE AND I THINK IT IS DEEM FIT TO LET YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT ME TOO AND WE MAKE A PLAN TOGETHER.
I AM A BRITON BY BIRTH AND FATHER ORIGINALLY FROM CHELTENHAM/UK,I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN VICTORIA,MOUNT WAVERLEY TO BE PRECISED FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS AND I HAVE MY OWN HOUSE THERE TOO.
I HAVE BEEN MARRIED ONLY ONCE,I AM WIDOWED.I LOST MY WIFE AND ONLY DAUGHTER IN ABERDEEN ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO IN A TRAIN DERAIL.IT WASN'T A GOOD THING TO REMEMBER OR TALK MORE ABOUT.MY LATE WIFE AND MOTHER ARE FROM SANFORD,TERRACE COURT IN FL.
IT WAS A BAD EXPERIENCE AND IT MADE ME STAYED BACK AT MY HOME IN CHELTENHAM,OLD BATH ROAD FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS AND WORKING PARTIALLY THERE TOO.
I AM AN IT ENGINEER/CONSULTANT,I HAVE 28 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE.I HAVE WORKED WITH MANY TELE COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY,SERVICE PROVIDER AND I AM BASED ON CABLE LAYING AND MAST INSTALLATION WITH UPGRADING AS WELL.
EVER SINCE THE DEMISE OF MY LATE WIFE AND DAUGHTER,I HAVE BEEN MORE FOCUSED ON MY PROFESSION AND HAD TRIED DATING IN THE UK AND USA WHICH DIDN'T TURN OUT FINE FOR ME AND I QUITTED.
PRESENTLY,I AM ATTACHING WITH 8TA COMMUNICATIONS HERE IN JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA AS I WAS GIVEN A JOB OFFER SINCE LAST YEAR AND WHICH STARTED OFFICIALLY ON THE 7TH OF JANUARY AND I WILL BE SIGNING OFF BY THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH OF JUNE.
ON MY PERSONAL SELF,I WILL BE 53 YEARS OF AGE ON THE 27TH JULY AND MY INNERMOST AND OUTSPOKING JOY WILL BE SPENDING WITHA GOOD WOMAN IN MY LIFE AS THAT IS MY PRIORITY THIS NEW YEAR.
MY BEST COLOR IS YELLOW,AS FOR MY DISHES,I LOVE CHINESE.
I AM A KIND HEARTED MAN,I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART,I WANT THE BEST FOR ME AND MY PARTNER,I AM NOT A RICH MAN THOUGH BUT I WILL MAKE SURE MY WOMAN IS DOING WELL ALWAYS.
I AM WELL TRAVELED AND HAVE BEEN TO MANY PLACES,I LIVED THE EARLY DAYS OF MY LIFE IN AUSTRALIA WITH MY GRAND MUM,WE BOTH LIVED TOGETHER IN GEELONG IN CORIO BAY.
I ENJOY THE SIMPLE THINGS LIKE THE OCEAN,CUDDLING AT HOME WATCHING A MOVIE WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL, I'M AN EXTREMELY ROMANTIC, PASSIONATE AND AFFECTIONATE MAN.
AS FOR MY PERSONALITY, INTERESTS AND HOBBIES-. PERSONALITY:-I AM AN OPEN MINDED PERSON, TRUSTWORTHY, COOL, LOVING, CARING, UNDERSTANDING, DOWN TO EARTH. I LOVE BEEN STRAIGHT AND WANT THE SAME IN RETURN COS I WON'T TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY I DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED. AS YOU KNOW THAT GREATNESS LIES IN SIMPLICITY, DON'T YOU THINK SO?
MY INTEREST AND HOBBIES INCLUDES,ARTS AND CRAFT,I GOLF TOO ON WEEKENDS AND LOVE HORSE RIDDING AS WELL.
BE FREE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS ON WHAT MORE YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME.
HAVE A PLEASANT DAY BABY
WET KISSES AND WARM HUGS

P BEEKER

Few of the pictures sended through email are reported online for being used in scam attempts.

Image .

Header:

Received: from [41.151.187.203]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:28:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Peter from datemefree,few pics and a lil mail.

Originating IP: 41.151.187.203
Originating ISP: Telkom Sa Limited
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: peter beaker <petbeek@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 4:08 am

Other online profiles:

On Facebook,
Peters Beeker, Worked at safety steel and metal, In a relationship.26 friends. using BlackBerry Smartphones App. Seems to be active on Match.com and SeniorPeopleMeet.com.
i am sincere,friendly and family oriented......am all you will ever wanted more and more

i need a good woman to take care of and spoil with gifts and love....are you the one for me?no games please.....

On mig ente,
elizabetha, no picture
Sex: Female
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Gemini
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.