Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

darrenlove56@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

darrenlove56@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 15, 2012 5:27 pm

On 4pp l

Hello sweet Lady as i mail this greeting,I'm sending you a prayer in hopes that your day
will be great,without a tear or care.May the day bring you hope and many reasons to
smile,with enough happiness in your heart to keep you warm across every mile.May your day be
full of sunshine and lots of hugs and love and may you receive many blessings from heaven
above and when nighttime falls,with a sky shot full of stars,may you enjoy sweet dreams that
in the daylight takes you far,have a nice day and i will love to know much about you and
this is my email address so please email me or send me yours so that we talk,have a day and
take good care of your self: darrenlove56@yahoo.com
please reply take care

Profile elements:

jibril43
looking for soulmate
I am a:Man
Birthday:22.05.1964
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
Am a nice looking man with good habbit inside out,am calm,i respect a lot,i have good heart towards the needy,i hate lies and i don't lie,am a God fearing man,i love reading and am generous and i respect both the age and the young,am patient prayerful infact you will know all about me soon so just get intouched. i hate lies,i hate woman who beats up his partner,i hate to be ignored,most of all i hate cheat and i don't cheat.i would be glad to know more of my partner so can add me or write

Love and marriage proposal from the first email:

I am so much happy to meet you here and have your email address my dear..My name is Darry a retired civilian but now into business all over the world my dear.I loosed my wife as an accident when we closed from work going back to the house so i decided not to marry again in my life but the way i see things to be i must show interest in a woman like you my dear to take good care of my only son and also help me in the management of my business now.i have a branch in the US but now in Ghana here to buy the gold minerals to the US for making of jeweleries,my son is here with me in Ghana.
I would be glad to hear from you as i really show interest in you by seeing your pic and decided you could be my wife if you really want us to be,because i have already built my love for you my dear.you are a special woman to me my dear,i reserved all what to tell you my dear when we meet and make life and love interesting my dear...

its my first time being in love is it suppose to hurt like this? i wouldn't know since you are my first love still i am m glad its you....
I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face,nothings change no one can take your place promise u that my dear....

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU BY YOU TELLING ME ABOUT YOU AND SENDING ME YOUR PICS AND I WILL DO THAT IN MY NEXT REPLY OK MY LOVE TO BE...BYE AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AS YOU DRIVE....THIS IS MY CELL NUMBER SO AS TO CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE ONLINE TO CHAT AND HAVE FUN OVER THERE ON MSN MY LOVE......0023346769361...BYE AND HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR CALL OR TEXT OR MESSAGE MY LOVE...

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [196.201.51.20]
Subject: your soulmate my love
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 23:27:42 +0000

Originating IP: 196.201.51.20
Originating ISP: Second Assignment For Scancom Ltd (mtn Ns Connecti
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.