Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Corin Riggs

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olaniuncharle@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 am

olaniun Profile: Looking for a soulmate
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Waldorf, Maryland, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: DatingMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Contractor
Do I Drink? RegularDo I Smoke? OccasionallyDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
my name is olaniun charle. i am very funny woman seeking for a serious relationship. i will like to meet any man from any part of the world. if you are seeking for the same write me on olaniuncharlehotmail.com

About Me
My name is Olaniun Charle. I am very funny woman seeking for a serious relationship. I will like to meet any man from any part of the world. If you are seeking for the same write me on olaniuncharle@hotmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: olaniuncharle@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:37 pm

olaniun Profile: Looking for a soulmate
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Waldorf, Maryland, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: DatingMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Contractor
Do I Drink? RegularDo I Smoke? OccasionallyDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
my name is olaniun charle. i am very funny woman seeking for a serious relationship. i will like to meet any man from any part of the world. if you are seeking for the same write me on olaniuncharlehotmail.com

About Me
My name is Olaniun Charle. I am very funny woman seeking for a serious relationship. I will like to meet any man from any part of the world. If you are seeking for the same write me on olaniuncharle/////@/////hotmail///.////com

olaniuncharle@hotmail.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

alison.brenda@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:59 am

alizbda101 Profile: I'm a good easy going lady with a great sense of humor and loyalty.View Comments
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Asian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
re willing to get to know me better then you can add me on alison.brendacamping..just love anything outdoors....if youswimmingfishingplayingi love hanging out with friendsand my word is my honor..i love to do the right thing at the right timem a good easy going lady with a great sense of humor and loyaltyiymail.com that is my personal yahoo id.
alison.brenda@yahoo.com
About Me
I am looking for a great personalty man, who is honest,caring and open minded...I mean someone who can love me for who i am and take good care of me.
Attachments
lggmur43-4k80-0-mthtzgp.jpg
Wayne

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Corin Riggs

Unread postby ValorNET » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:54 am

Topic's old, but I was just contacted via dummy account on Facebook, by somebody using this chicks photos. They claimed they were somebody in Ann Arbor, MI - age 31 - and were trying to get personal details for whatever reason.

Here's the account: https:/ /www.facebook.com/lizzy.rose.1291

They found and followed me through Zoosk to eventually arrive there.

The profile says:

Joined Facebook
October 17, 2013

1 Like: Zoosk

2 Friends:
Marcel Richard Anthony Rouse
Kingsbury school and sports college

Truckers Scotland

Worked at Self-employed
Studied at University of Michigan
Past: Royal Oak High School
Lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan
From Royal Oak, Michigan

I'm betting there's alot of fake 'Corrin Riggs', based on a search:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Corin%20Riggs
ValorNET
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Corin Riggs

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Thanks for the details. Here's some more:

About
Worked at Self-employed
Studied at University of Michigan
Past: Royal Oak High School
Lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan
From Royal Oak, Michigan

Wayne

ayimahhonest

Unread postby ratemout » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:44 pm

This is a well known scammer. She posts pictures of former Playboy playmate Corin Riggs. There is an entire website devoted to this person. She'll "make nice" with you and ask you to delete your profile on whatever site you met her almost immediately because she "wants you all to herself" with no competition from others. She'll even call you because she wants to hear your voice. The call that comes in is, of course, unknown on your caller ID. The quality of the call is awful and she has quite an accent. Her real name is reported to be Lidia Biama (from the other site). She's in Accra Ghanha and has also been tracked to Afghanistan. She is currently using the name Hummu Ayimah Zakarian. I met her on http:/ /real.ukraine-women-for-marriage.com on which there are a LOT of scammers. A piece of advice to all: If you're older, she's younger and beautiful, and she's interested in you, you're probably going to get taken if you interact with her. It's just reality. There ARE some younger women who genuinely WANT to be with older men, but they're EXTREMELY hard to find, and you should, generally trust NONE of what you find online. I'm an ex cop and have access (still) to some pretty sophisticated software to track these people down. 98% of them, unfortunately, are NOT real, NOT who they say they are, and not WHERE they say they are. Follow the advice of this website - report them here and drop them immediately when they even HINT they want money.
ratemout
Junior survivor

Re: ayimahhonest

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:48 pm

kingcobra2, do you have an email address and emails with headers from this one? Any other details that others would google to find the scammer?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

aishaalizongo@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:19 am

On WDF:

hello and how are you doing,my name is aisha and i saw your profile and it attracted me,i want to get to know you well,please view my profile and if you are ok,my email is aishaalizongo@yahoo .com

Profile elements:

naasaamugirl
30 y/o female from brisbane, Australia
secretary

Description:
simple and loving life romantic and honest lady

Ideal match description:
must be romantic but honest and sincere,must have open mind and ready to adjust his ways.

Stolen picture used:
1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aishaalizongo@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:26 am

Email:

Hello and thank you so much for contacting me, I hope all is well with you as it is with me here.
Well a little about myself, my name is Aisha and I am the only daughter of an American father and a Lebanese mother, my mother told me she met my dad in Australia and had some long term relationship with him which I am the only daughter they had from the relationship.
The sad news is that my dad left to the United State with the excuse of going to see his mum and never returned.
So throughout my life, I lived with only one parent until 3 years ago when she decided to go and live with her Lebanese brothers in Ghana, she believes she has no one in Australia so it’s better she lives in Africa with her brothers than Australia with no one there except me.
I am slim and tall as you can see from the picture I have attached to this mail, it describes my physical appearance and so I will say not too much about my physical appearance, the picture is there for you for your decision and I hope you will like me.
I am quite romantic and very open although I could be careful from the beginning.
I do not care too much about your financial standing as I believe relationship is a kind of partnership where every party must contribute the little he or she can to make it lasting.
I will like to end here expecting your reply.
But just for your notice I am now in Ghana to visit my mum for few months. So I am writing you from Ghana. Hope to hear from you soon.
Aisha

aisha1.jpg

aisha2.jpg

Header:

Return-Path: <aishaalizongo@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.169.14]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.169.14
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annielopez2727@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 pm

annielopez2727 Profile: Looking For Soul Mate
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old WomanHeight: 5' 6" (168 cm)Body Type: Average / MediumReligion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Cancer Location: Torrance, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Broadcaster
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
im interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship.a man that will be my best friendconfidantcompanionpartnerhusbandfather and the best lover in the world.

About Me
I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and
commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man

My Perfect First Date
I think we would have to wait and see

Hello,how are you doing,i am so much happy to come across your profile on this site.Just want you to know i would really love to talk to you and get to know you more,I think it would be really nice if you can just write me back with your own email address,so we can have a fluent and better conversation off here and get to know one another better,My own email is annielopez2727@aol.com i look forward to read from you again soon.

Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.