Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rolayo Jones - rolayojones@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Rolayo Jones - rolayojones@yahoo.com

Unread postby The Enchantress » Tue May 15, 2012 11:05 am

Claims single, no children, living in Ontario, Canada

IP and location of this scammer = 41.184.133.148 = Lagos, Nigeria

Well let's see, I am a very active person who loves having a good time.I love to laugh and am usually always smiling!! I love my friends.i'm the kind of person that when I meet people who are not really out going or maybe a bit shy, I always cheer them up and be the life and soul of the moment for them and don't have a lot of friends, I go out of my way to try to bring them out of their shell, so to speak!! I would love to meet someone special, I'm focus on being involved in a serious relationship.I believe too many people strive much too hard to find that perfect someone and a lot of times he or she may be right there, but we're too busy trying to find them.I feel that if we just are ourselves and focus on making friends, that you will just wake up one day and the right person will be there.I totally enjoy life to the fullest;I love to plan trips and also just do crazy things at the spur of the moment.I believe life is too short to worry about how people take you or what people think.I love just being myself, and whatever happens as long as you are smiling or laughing about it, there are no regrets!! I do not regret anything in my past - whether it be bad or good, and I do not judge

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Re: Rolayo Jones - rolayojones@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Other online profile:
needluv23
State/Region: Washington
City: Seattle
Distance: N/A
Last login: Feb 10, 2012, 14:10
The picture is already reported above.

On euro.tenderfields.com,
needluv23
I am female
Looking for male
Your real name Rolayo
Headline seeking a lovng man
Desired Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Love
My date of birth 1984-03-05 (28)
My match age 20-101
My Home Page Seeking a loving man
Occupation Nurse
Religion Catholic
Children No
Drinking Socially
ZIP/Postal code 11201
State, City Brooklyn

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Rolayo Jones -

Unread postby The Enchantress » Sun May 20, 2012 9:40 am

Further mail/details - rolayojones@yahoo.com

Hello XXX,

How are you doing today? i hope you are doing good? I want you to know first before anything that i am a very God fearing christian but i don't criticize other people's believe or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever. I was born in Wigan and my mum is from the united state of America while dad is from Bolton area in the u.k. we relocated to old town Alexandria in Virginia in the united state in when i was 12 years old. Due to the nature of my Job, i have lived in most part of US especially NY and ID. But i am not thinking of settling down when i get back that's the reason i am contemplating relocating.I am sure that God willing if we will meet at all, These are some other things i still think you need to know about me.I like going to beaches in my Bikinis,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window and attend church services. i am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching TV. i want you to know that when i am set i am set and nothing can change me so i don't beat about the bush i allow my feelings and mind to be known fast,because its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.don't be surprise that i am in very far away Africa at the moment, i have come here to do a two months clothing modeling for a new bikini producing company here and the two months is even over by now. i am thinking of coming back to U.S anytime from now probably in a couple of days, I don't know if u care to meet me in person all in the hands of God tho.
I am single since i had caught my X red handed in my room sleeping with my best friend this was shortly before i met God but it was this bad experience that brought me closer to God and since then he has not fail me.. he helped me to erase the path we took to meet in my life i mean my X and my friend. Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) that's the reason you saw my profile on the dating site it was exactly this site that my friend who we attend church together met her husband and thank God they are now happily married.But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded.As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 27-50 because i believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon them i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back... Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. Meanwhile i am in no hurry but i will rather wait for Gods time....I am so sorry that I get back to you late..i hope u tell me more about yourself i will send u my pics in my next mail . Hope to hear from you soonest take good care of yourself.

Rolayo

P.s Am sorry for the late in reply..i was just too busy to come online..
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.