Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rose Mary - roseline.flowers@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Rose Mary - roseline.flowers@yahoo.com

Unread postby The Enchantress » Tue May 15, 2012 11:02 am

Claims 24 years old, single, no children, living in Austin, Texas or Pensacola Florida, USA

IP and location of this scammer = 41.138.187.160 = Lagos, Nigeria

Am intelligent, sweet, warm, sophisticated, romantic and loving woman with sense of humor would like to meet a well mannered gentleman who is looking for a long term relationship, who still has dreams and believes in love.My interests are good music, reading, traveling and many others. I like to associate with different people.I am looking for a special man to normal relation and friendship.I am a fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded woman who enjoys dancing and having a good time. Some of my hobbies are: photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends and family, I am Looking for the right man to share the rest of my life with, I want to be with a wonderful, loving, good-hearted man and am willing to take my time to find the right one. I am a fabulous catch and looking for the same. I know who I am and am confortable in my skin and being myself. thats ok but just give me true love and never hurt me that is what I am looking for,

How are you doing toda and thanks so much for your messege,You sound nice and i be very interest in gettting to know you better and see maybe we have things to do together in common, My name is Rosemary, 24years old, I am single no kids, looking forward to have kids someday when i find the right man,I am from USA,Austin texas, I am a fashion designer, but I haven't set up my busness yet, :-Hmm,,,,well to say the fact.. i am here for a serious and Long Term relationship and really looking for a man who is loving, caring, honest, trustworthy and open minded man to be with for the rest of my Life . But to be honest i am so scared of men because they are wicked and they do like to cheat on we ladies and moreover i have been hurt before and i don"t really want that to happen to me any more ,Thats why i don"t just wanna jump into a relationship with any man and now i can see that you are so different from those kind of stupid men messing round .. i am just telling you this from my past experience and i hope you understand me ???I want, first at all, a real friendship that can lead us toward a long-lasting relationship. I believe that love is a Friendship on Fire! I believe that any relationship starts with friendship, respect, trust and honesty. I smile and laugh a lot, I really enjoy a fun night out, I like go out for dinner, I have excellent taste in restaurants, I like cinemas, and I love nature. I love taking care of my body, mind and soul. I love to take care of my man, to play guitar, Japanese food. I love to travel. I like to read and write, I like computers, I love listening to music, I love dancing (I grew up dancing to salsa and meringue, are my favorites.and fee free to ask me anything else you want to know about me? take care and always be good to people around you

Rosemary!!

You Are Welcome Hello ,
How are you today and i am very glad to recieve a message back from you, I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the guys I read from on Personals are not what I want "you sound nice" I really want to know you more better and fee free to ask me anything you want to know about me too.More about me I am single never married and no kis, I`m 5`6" 140 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend and family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..Do you have a instant messenger?

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, how old are you , where do you live, Do you live alone and what do you do for a living, for how long have you been online and how many ladies have you meet or chat with online, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential and i want you to send me some pictures of you, take care of yourself for me and alwsys be good to people around you and i wil be looking forward to your next email. I care so much

Rosemary!!

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Re: Rose Mary - roseline.flowers@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Other active profiles:

On Facebook, Rose Mary,
56 friends
with the second picture reported

Reported as scammer on one dating site with the profile details:
Name: Rose - roseline.flowers@yahoo.com
Sex: Woman
with the last picture reported
Am intelligent, sweet, warm, sophisticated, romantic and loving woman with sense of humor would like to meet a well mannered gentleman who is looking for a long term relationship, who still has dreams and believes in love.My interests are good music, reading, traveling and many others. I like to associate with different people.I am looking for a special man to normal relation and friendship.I am a fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded woman who enjoys dancing and having a good time. Some of my hobbies are: photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends and family, I am Looking for the right man to share the rest of my life with, I want to be with a wonderful, loving, good-hearted man and am willing to take my time to find the right one. I am a fabulous catch and looking for the same. I know who I am and am confortable in my skin and being myself. thats ok but just give me true love and never hurt me that is what I am looking for,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.