Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke

Unread postby ImmyKun » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:26 am

Tends to go on skype then tell u get a different email like yahoo or google. Said her grandma was sick. Had no mother or father or kids. Was single. Below is image of her and personal information. GUYS please use reverse image search and look up any love messages online. Their usually copied word for word.
Attachments
001 (7)-1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-11-03-00-22-53-1.png
ImmyKun
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:26 pm

ImmyKun,
Can you post the scammer's DETAILS, that others can search for online and find a report here?
Email addresses used, dating site and social site profile links, phone numbers given to you, Skype profile name(s), other pictures not posted in this topic, Emails that she sent to you (delete your real name and personal info from them)? Scammer details save others, stories do not. Thanks. :)

After that, stop all contact with the scammer. Read this.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Cynthia Wallace - facebook

Unread postby Darren2345 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:21 am

Scammer is back at it again link Cynthia Wallace - facebook
Darren2345
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:14 am

Hundreds of scammers are abusing the same stolen pictures of the innocent woman, not just one.

Got any more details to post? Other victims can use as many as you can provide.

Please read these topics:

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Forum rules and frequently asked questions.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19

=
FB About Cynthia Wallace
WORK

Fashion Designer
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Current city

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Hometown
Attachments
17759763_103534070195361_1743492211288903317_n.jpg
17759763_103534070195361_1743492211288903317_n.jpg (5.7 KiB) Viewed 5197 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

olivia23lv@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:08 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hi,
How are you doing today? I'm Olivia. Actually, I need a favor from
you. I'd appreciate if you could email me back when you get this
message. Accept my regards! & God bless you!

Header:

Return-Path: <satans.host@gmail.com>
Reply-To: olivia23lv@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 18:02:05 +0000
X-Google-Sender-Auth: z5sS9mLutFR9TkC6oSbHRWeEUXc
Message-ID: <CACoZDvhRm-EjoL5vb+V3c5Q1_c2Jtk+gm89fegwgJ5zyXyRTbQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Nice to meet you
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Note: Satan's Host is a metal band from Denver, Colorado and has nothing in common with "Olivia".
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: olivia23lv@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:39 pm

Reply received:

Hi Dear
Thanks for your kind response,like i told you earlier my name is Olivia Brown, I am a US military officer currently in Libya now, i came across a huge amount of money in our rescue operation and we all agreed to share it, my share was $6,560,000 ( Six Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) please i need your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country.
I have decided to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.
I swear with my life and honor as a soldier that you will never regret helping me in this transaction
I contacted you immediately after my prayers and my instinct bears me witness that you are the right person to be trusted.
Please do not turn your back on me, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated..
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter

love from
Olivia

Header:

Return-Path: <olivia23lv@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 07:42:09 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPFVS=VDLJr5AXv0aF0ovTSgrUN1+JDHaU0OZPrqyvVFtcBMTw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi Dear

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The second picture is a bad Photoshop edit of an Alamy Stock Photo.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: olivia23lv@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:39 pm

Reply received:

Hi Dear
Thanks for your kind response,like i told you earlier my name is Olivia Brown, I am a US military officer currently in Libya now, i came across a huge amount of money in our rescue operation and we all agreed to share it, my share was $6,560,000 ( Six Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) please i need your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country.
I have decided to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.
I swear with my life and honor as a soldier that you will never regret helping me in this transaction
I contacted you immediately after my prayers and my instinct bears me witness that you are the right person to be trusted.
Please do not turn your back on me, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated..
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter

love from
Olivia

Header:

Return-Path: <olivia23lv@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 07:42:09 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPFVS=VDLJr5AXv0aF0ovTSgrUN1+JDHaU0OZPrqyvVFtcBMTw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi Dear

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The second picture is a bad Photoshop edit of an Alamy Stock Photo.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:18 pm

Form received 2022-10-08 17:36:28

What name did the scammer use?: Nancy Lawson
How old did the scammer say they were?: 37
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Adult Friend Finder
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first., They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: texted me, thne switched to email (other account of mine)
Scammer's email address if you have it.: otilo100b@outlook.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 4359385277
How much money did they demand?: $10,000
Name you were told to send the money to.: didn't get that far
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: didn't get that far
How were you to send the money ?: didn't get that far
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: ignoring emails and texts- afraid to block in case it will anger them and they share stuff with wife etc out of spite
Email stopped 2 days ago after 3rd time I told them i had no money (another site/cyber firm said to stall). Got a text day ago which i did not resposnd to though they may know i read it. Turned off that notifiaction after. No contact since
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Said they were marred but unhappy, luring married men I think. Wanted to share license photos to prove we were "real"

Phone: +14359385277
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Logan, UT
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ut
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.