Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Laura Sandra - laurasandra26@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Laura Sandra - laurasandra26@yahoo.com

Unread postby The Enchantress » Tue May 15, 2012 10:47 am

Claims 38 years old, single, living in Ontario, Canada

IP and location of this scammer = 196.46.245.29 = Lagos, Nigeria

I am very easy to get along with. I have a big heart and I enjoy seeing the people around me smile because of it
I have a bubbly personality and am a positive person- I am always looking at the glass half full. I am close with my family (from Philadelphia) which includes my 3 nephews.
I like to be out and about discovering new places in and outside of the city. I am very fortunate to have a great group of friends and I am always the one planning what and where we are going to next.
I also like sports. I have played tennis since I have been 5 and I love to watch football (Philadelphia Eagles- don't hold that against me NY Giants fans), and I jumped on the NY Yankee bandwagon years ago. I have taken some golf lessons in the past and would like to learn if you are willing to teach me.

I just got up from bed.Thanks for your email,and I would love to know more about you,but first let me introduce myself to you.I'm Laura by name and I'm 38 yrs old,divorce from Albany,New York.I sale and buy of antique desk and I have a 12 yr old son spending time with grandma and I live alone.I would love to know more about you and will be looking forward to hear from you.

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Re: Laura Sandra - laurasandra26@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.