Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mary - mary4kizzy@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mary - mary4kizzy@yahoo.com

Unread postby The Enchantress » Tue May 15, 2012 10:36 am

Claims 28 years old, single, no children, living in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

IP and location of this scammer = 41.93.132.93 = Ghana

I would best describe myself as someone who has a wide array of interests and an open mind to learning new aspects in life.I am typically a pretty active person and usually up for just about anything outdoors including hiking, biking, skiing, playing golf or going to the beach to body surf. I appreciate the background and insight one can bring to a new friendship or relationship.
I would like to meet someone who enjoys life and all that it has to offer, He must be independent, likes to be active, enjoys the outdoors, must be passionate about his interests and should be excited about doing something new. must be someone who is optimistic and likes to share whats on his mind and is interested in whats on mine. Finally, he must be willing to settle down for marriage

Hello baby
thanks for the mail you sent me and im so glad to read that. I am also new to this and im glad to be in communication with you at this point of my life. i am single and looking for fun and much more if things could work out better. i was in the USA for a visit and recently returned back home to Ghana ( a country situated in west Africa) . do yo have a webcam for us to chat online and see ourselves and have some fun? what do you do for a living? I am schooling and studying fashion designing and will be completing that in three months time.
I am the kind of girl who was born out of interracial marriage since my mom was from Venezuela and was white . My dad was a Ghanaian and married my mom here in Ghana. i lost my dad 15 years ago and since then i have been living with my mom . i am the only girl of my parents and i spend much of my time with family friends and my cousins as well.
can you tell me much about yourself and your work and family background? im gonna attach a few pictures of me and hope you may like them. thanks for the time anyway and hope to hear from you soon.
kisses

hello XXX
thanks for the mail reply. yes i will be very much pleased to get to know you better and especially see your pictures. i was so glad for appreciating my personality in the picture as well...
im 28 years of age and will soon be 29years on 28th of May .
although i haven't seen your pic, i think you will be a good person in heart and it will be great fun to be around you as well.
for now, i am schooling studying fashion designing and will be completing my course in a month and a half time.
my dreams is to find the right man of my life , someone who is caring , honest and respectful
the age difference is never a problem as far as you are willing to accept me for who i am and not what i am.
i like hiking , spending time with family,swimming,playing soft ball and shopping sometimes .

i really love to have kids in future. what about you ? i am willing to relocate and also will be glad to accept u to stay with me supposing you are interested.
do you have a cell phone for me to call u and hear your lovely voice?
well i have attached a few pictures of me and i hope you may like them.
take care sweetheart and hope to hear from you soon
kisses
mary

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Re: Mary - mary4kizzy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:58 am

On bifinders.com,

dollykizzy213
Bi-Sexual

On datehouse.co.uk,

dollykizzy213
Last Login 1 days ago
Details 30 years old (Libra), Female
Location tacoma United States

I'm very proud to say that I'm a fun loving, friendly, and caring lady. I really love to hunt, fish, hike, and pretty much anything outdoor. I enjoy watching almost all sport's and playing them as well and try to stay fairly active. I am honest and always abide by the the strict principles of making sure that no one is hurt. I am looking for a honest man ,who really knows what he wants in a relationship and capable of being there for me for better and for worse; and must be able to share similar interests like mine.

- same picture mixed with another one already reported above

On Person,

State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Mary - mary4kizzy@yahoo.com

Unread postby kedwa30 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Wow, I found this site by doing a Google image search of some pictures posted on Socialove, a dating app on facebook. Why pay to connect on a dating site when I can just find their facebook this way, right? LOL
Looks like me being a cheapskate payed off in helping me avoid a scammer.

I understand the actual person in these pictures might be a victim, since the scammer can use anyone's pictures. This site is needed and only helps promote caution.

Here is a link to the profile where I found the matching picture:

https://apps.facebook.com/socialove/review/profile/813002772.html
kedwa30
New survivor

Return to Romance scams.