Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marywillsloves@gmail.com mary.williams775@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marywillsloves@gmail.com mary.williams775@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Return-Path: <mary.williams775@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 14:52:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: MARY WILLIAMS <mary.williams775@yahoo.com>
To: "mary.williams775@yahoo.com" <mary.williams775@yahoo.com>
Subject: LET US BE FRIENDS.

Hello!
My name is Mary Williams. I saw your profile in the internet and I love it! I think we can make it together! Let us be good and honest friends!

Please mail me back today so that I can send my photos to you and tell you more about myself!

I will like to know more about you, things that interests you and things that you dislike. All I want from you is to build a solid relationship with you because Love is caring and helping one another! I live and work here in the United States of America (U.S.A).

I like to give gifts to my friends and help those in need as a work of God. Get back to me immediately so that I will send some gifts and Money to you for the work of God because this is my promise to God ok.

I want you to use this gifts and money for the work of God by building orphannage homes and schools for the poor and less priviledged people arround you as a work of God okay!
I will be waiting to receive your lovely reply today through my email address which is; marywillsloves@gmail.com

Reply today so that I will send you some gifts of love and money for the work of God and humanity okay!!

Have a very nice and Lovely day as I am waiting for your Lovely reply today okay! Kissssss!
With Love from;
Mary Williams.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: marywillsloves@gmail.com mary.williams775@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:30 pm

My dearly beloved ,
I am very happy to receive your lovely reply and willingness to be my friend. I am working with the Bank of America (B.O.A) here in the U.S.A as an Accountant, Cashier and Customer Care.

I will like to know more about you, things that interest you and things that you dislike. All I want from you is to build a solid relationship because love is caring and helping one another.
I have sent my picture to you. Thank you for the picture and your personal information you sent to me. I live and work here in the U.S.A and I am single, never married. My language is English.
Bear in mind that you are the first foreigner I am having as a friend. Please do not disappoint me and I will never disappoint you. Only what I need from you is sincerity and honesty. Always tell me the truth and we shall be good friends.

Do you have an International passport? Is it Valid? Please I want to know because I want to help you to come over here in the U.S.A so that we shall see face to face to express our Love together. But before then, I will send you some surprising gifts to show my Love and care to you. Have a very nice day. I kiss you.

With Love from,
Mary Williams.

Header:
Return-Path: <marywillsloves@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x242.google.com (mail-lf0-x242.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::242])
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016
Subject: THANK YOU MY BELOVED (THIS IS MY PHOTO AND YOU ARE WELCOME).
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (46.74 KiB) Viewed 5336 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: marywillsloves@gmail.com mary.williams775@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:35 pm

My dearest beloved ,
How are you today together with all the members of your beloved family? I hope all is well. Please extend my greetings to all the members of your family till we meet face to face here in the U.S.A.

I have sent you cheque. I got the contact of a reliable and competent bank to help you cash the Cheque and transfer the total ammount into your bank account in your country for the work of God and humanity as I promised you!

Please use part of this money for the work of God by building orphanage homes and schools and to help the less privileged and orphannage people arround you as a work of God because this is my promise to God.

I sent you Cheque of $550,000.00 USDollars (Five hundred and Fifty thousand USDollars) today through the manager of DIAMOND BANK TOGO PLC (MR. VINENT CLINTON). He is the manager of DIAMOND BANK Togo PLC in Togo, Africa.

It is a very nice and reliable bank. I told the bank manager to help you to cash the Cheque of $550,000.00 USDollars immediately to avoid expiration. I know the bank manager very well. He is an American and he also worked with the Bank of America (B.O.A) here in the United States of America but he is now working in Togo Africa as a manager of DIAMOND Bank Togo Plc.

Please contact the bank manager immediately and send your personal informations to him such as your bank account numbers so that he will transfer the total ammount into your bank account in your country after cashing it today! Please contact the bank manager today and arrange with him.

Their email address is; diamondbtogo@gmail.com
Their Telephone contact is; +22898808599.
Director's name is; Mr. Vincent Clinton (A native of U.S.A).

We are good friends and we shall be good friends forever. Please keep me informed as soon as you receive the cheque of $550,000.00 USDollars from the Diamond bank Togo Plc so that I will thank the bank manager for his assistance and direct you exactly on how to use the money for the work of God then I will arrange so that we shall see face to face here in the U.S.A ok.

I am waiting for your quick and positive reply today. Have a very nice and sweet day. I kiss you!

With everlasting Love from;
Mary Williams.

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +228 98808599, +22891873518.
FAX; +2289158.
FOREIGN OPERATION ONLINE,
BANK TRANSFER DEPARTMENT,
C/O; MR. VINCENT CLINTON;
ADDRESS; 3218, BOULEVARD DU 13 JANVIER,
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; MONDAY 6th OF JUNE 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,
Cheque of $550,000.00 USDollars (Five hundred and Fifty thousand USDollars) was forwarded here in our bank by your friend Mary Williams from the United States of America to be cashed and transfer the total ammount into your bank account in your country without any delay.

I want to let you know that we shall cash the Cheque of $550,000.00 USDollars and transfer the total ammount into your bank account in your country without removing a single dollar out of it. That is the tendency and system of our work.

You are thereby adviced to forward to the management the necessary informations below;

A scanned copy of your international Passport or ID Card carrying your photograph.
Your bank account numbers.
Account Swift Code and other account informations.
Your full names.
Your country of origin.
Country of resident.
Direct telephone contacts.
Occupation.
Sex/Age.
Position in your Office.

Send the required informations immediately for the easy and safe transfer of the total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars (Five hundred and Fifty thousand USDollars) into your designated bank account in your country after cashing it today.

We are waiting for your urgent reply today together with the required informations for the easy and safe transfer of the total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars into your bank account in your country after cashing it today.

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation so that we shall give you the best of our service.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

DIRECTOR DIAMOND BANK PLC;
LOME-TOGO OFFICE.

Header:
Return-Path: <diamondbtogo@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x241.google.com (mail-vk0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::241])
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016
Subject: URGENT INFORMATION FROM DIAMOND BANK TOGO.

Phone: +22898808599
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marywillsloves@gmail.com diamondbtogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:37 pm

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +228 988 085 99.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; TUESDAY 7th OF JUNE 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,

SIR; I have received all the required informations for the easy and safe transfer of the total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars (Five hundred and Fifty thousand USDollars) into your designated bank account in the United States of America after cashing it today.

As I told you earlier, we shall not remove a single dollar from the money. We shall transfer the total ammount of $550,000.00 USDollars into your bank account in your country United States of America after cashing it. That is our banking and transfer system. Thanks for your understanding and may God bless you.

Therefore, you shall open a non domicillary bank account here in our bank with your name and information where this total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars will be deposited for onward cashing before transfering it into your designated bank account in your country United States of America today.

You shall pay the sum of $450 USDollars (Four hundred and Fifty USDollars) today so that we shall open a non domicillary bank account here in our bank with your name and information where this total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars will be deposited for onward cashing before transfering it into your designated bank account in your country United States of America after cashing it today being Tuesday 7th of June 2016.

Send the $450 USDollars today through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram for easy collection through our Foreign Remittance Agent;

Name of the receiver is; MABLE DITTEY.
The City is; Lome.
The Country is. Togo.

Send the payment informations after making the payment of $450 USDollars today so that we shall open a non domicillary bank account here in our bank with your name and informations where this total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars will be deposited for onward cashing before transfering the total ammount into your designated bank account in your country United States of America today being Tuesday 7th of June 2016.

N/B; Bear in mind that this $450 USDollars still belongs to you which we shall send back to you after cashing and transfering this total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars into your designated bank account in your country United States of America.

We are waiting for your urgent reply today being Tuesday 7th of June 2016 together with the $450 USDollars for the easy and safe transfer of the total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars into your bank account in your country U.S.A after cashing it today.

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation so that we shall give you the best of our service.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:53 am

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; FRIDAY 10th OF JUNE 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,

SIR; I received your mail and the contents of your message was well understood and noted.

Bellow is the account information on where to pay in the $450 USDollars today being Friday 10th of June 2016.

BANK : BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR L'AFRIQUE AU TOGO (BIA TOGO)
ACCOUNT NAME : DONATUS ANTHONY UCHE
ACC NO : 00634733684-62
TG 005-01256
RIB : 62
SWIFT CODE : BILTTGTG
ADDRESS : 13 AVENUE SYLVANUS OLYMPIO
BP 346 LOME, TOGO.
Beneficiary Address : Hedzranawoe, Lome, Togo.

Scan the payment slip after making the payment of $450 USDollars today through the above bank account so that we shall open a non domicillary bank account here in our bank with your name and informations where this total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars will be deposited for onward cashing before transfering the total ammount into your designated bank account in your country United States of America today being Friday 10th of June 2016.

N/B; Bear in mind that this $450 USDollars still belongs to you which we shall send back to you after cashing and transfering this total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars into your designated bank account in your country United States of America.
We are waiting for you today being Friday 10th of June 2016.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: marywillsloves@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:29 pm

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; SATURDAY 11th OF JUNE 2016.

ATTN; ,

SIR; I received your mail and the contents of your message was well understood and noted.

Scan the payment slip after making the payment of $450 USDollars today so that we shall open a non domicillary bank account here in our bank with your name and informations where this total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars will be deposited for onward cashing before transfering the total ammount into your designated bank account in your country United States of America today.

We are waiting for you today so that we shall give you the best of our service. Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diamondbtogo@gmail.com marywillsloves@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:53 am

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; MONDAY 13th OF JUNE 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,

SIR; I received your mail and the contents of your message was well understood and noted. I am very surprised to hear that the account number I gave to you is rejecting.

Bellow is another account information on where to pay in the $450 USDollars today being Monday 13th of June 2016.

ORABANK TOGO.
Account Name. Donatus Anthony Uche.
Account No.6458080050107
IBAN.TG53TG116010060.
Bank Address. 11 Avenue du 24 Janvier,
BP 325 Lome Togo.
Beneficiary Address : Hedzranawoe, Lome, Togo.

Scan the payment slip after making the payment of $450 USDollars today through the above bank account so that we shall open a non domicillary bank account here in our bank with your name and informations where this total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars will be deposited for onward cashing before transfering the total ammount into your designated bank account in your country United States of America today being Monday 13th of June 2016.

We are waiting for you today being Monday 13th of June 2016.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diamondbtogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:19 pm

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; TUESDAY 14th OF JUNE 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,

SIR; I received your mail once again and the contents of your message was well understood and noted.

Scan the payment slip after making the payment of $450 USDollars today through the new bank account I gave to you.

We are waiting for you today being Tuesday 14th of June 2016 so that we shall give you the best of our service because I want everything about the transfer to be rounded up today.
Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; WEDNESDAY 15th OF JUNE 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,

SIR; I am very surprised I did not hear from you yesterday being Tuesday 14th of June as you promised. I hope and pray all is well.
I will be expecting the $450 USDollars from you today being Wednesday 15th of June 2016 using the last account information I sent to you.

N/B; You are also 100 percent free to send the $450 USDollars today through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram for faster payment and collection because I want everything about this transfer to be rounded up today being Wednesday 15th of June 2016 so that we shall give you the best of our service.

SIR, IF YOU WANT TO SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM.

NAME OF THE RECEIVER IS; MABLE DITTEY.
THE CITY IS; LOME.
THE COUNTRY IS TOGO.

You are also adviced to scan a copy of your passport photograph through email. It is very important for the transfer processing.

Scan the payment slip or the payment information after making the payment of $450 USDollars today through the new bank account I gave to you or through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

We are waiting for you today being Wednesday 15th of June 2016.
Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation and may God bless you.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:33 pm

My dearly beloved ,
How are you today together with all the members of your beloved family? Please extend my greetings to all the members of your beloved family till we see face to face ok!
I am very sick and I am in the hospital due to the stress caused by the death of my beloved mother but I am getting better by the grace of God!

My dearly beloved , I thank you for all your efforts to receive the money from the Diamond Bank Togo and I also thank the bank manager for all his efforts to make sure he Cash the Cheque and transfer all the money into your bank account in your country for the work of God and humanity.

I am following everything through the mails you forward to me but I have not haerd from you since last tow days. I thank you for all your efforts to receive the money from the bank and I also thank the bank manager for all his efforts to cash the Cheque and transfer the total ammount into your bank account in your country.

My dearest beloved George, Please try your best to send the required charges to the bank manager today so that he will cash the Cheque and transfer the total ammount into your bank account in your country today so that the Cheque will be be expired or bounced due to delay ok.

Please do everything possible to send the required charges to the bank manager today so that he will process everything and transfer the total ammount into your bank account today.

I know the bank manager very well and I trust him and that is why I sent the Cheque directly to him to cash it and transfer the total ammount into your bank account in your country for the work of God and humanity ok.

As soon as you send the required charges to the bank manager today, you let me know. Please do exactly as I have instructed you to avoid any delay ok!

Till then, have a very nice and sweet day as I am waiting for your reply. I kiss you.
With Love from;
Mary Williams.

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; THURSDAY 16th OF JUNE 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,

SIR; Why are you silent? I hope and pray all is well. I am very surprised I have not heard from you till now as you promised.
I want to let you know that I will go on leave of office any moment from now and I want to make sure I cash the Cheque and transfer the total ammount of $550,000.00 USDollars (Five hundred and Fifty thousand USDollars) into your bank account in the U.S.A before I go on leave of office to avoid further delay.

Please I will be expecting the $450 USDollars from you today being Thursday 16th of June 2016 using the last account information I sent to you. Please do not fail to send the $450 USDollars today.

N/B; You are also 100 percent free to send the $450 USDollars today through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram for faster payment and collection because I want everything about this transfer to be rounded up today being Thursday 16h of June 2016 so that we shall give you the best of our service.

SIR, IF YOU WANT TO SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM.

NAME OF THE RECEIVER IS; MABLE DITTEY.
THE CITY IS; LOME.
THE COUNTRY IS TOGO.

You are also adviced to scan a copy of your passport photograph through email. It is very important for the transfer processing.

Scan the payment slip or the payment information after making the payment of $450 USDollars today through the new bank account I gave to you or through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

We are waiting for you today being Thursday 16th of June 2016.
Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation and may God bless you.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diamondbtogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:06 am

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; FRIDAY 17th OF JUNE 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,

SIR; I am am not comfortable for your 3 days silence to this office despite all my efforts to make sure I give you the best of our service. Why are you still silent? I hope and pray all is well. I am very surprised I have not heard from you till now.

Please I will be expecting the $450 USDollars from you today being Friday 17th of June 2016 using the last account information I sent to you Or through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram with the name and information I sent to you.

Scan the payment slip or the payment information after making the payment of $450 USDollars today being Friday 17th of June 2016. Please do not fail to comply today so that we shall give you the best of our service.

We are waiting for you today being Friday 17th of June 2016.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.