Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi dear, I viewed your profile and found it very interesting and fascinating and if you don't mind, I will like to know you much more better than this..... You can contact me through my email address (brownmonicalin72@gmail.com)

monica
Female / Single
34 Cairo / Egypt

About Me
I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along > with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool > headed,adaptive,have a big heart. And i do believe in the truth and > honesty. > > Because honesty is the only key to human success, and with honest, i > believe in myself and my life is really based on truth,and its all > about who i really am.
Looking For
Am Widowed and Looking for that special man to rock my world in his > arms. I am very simplistic, Never Egocentric. I am very cordial. Am > caring, sincere, trust worthy, romantic, Compassionate, affectionate, > Honest, Faithful and Respective. I have the optimistic potential that > a man would want in his woman. I love adventures. My arms are wide > open to new things.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Weight(kg) 49
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession MP
Relocation Not willing to relocate
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Star Sign Gemini

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1741
Attachments
monica.JPG
monica2.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

milyichael@embarqmail.com Emily Michael

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:04 pm

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 04:37:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: Info@email.com

Message is an attachment :

Hello,

Good day to you, how are you doing today? i apologize to encroach your privacy, i got your contact from a directory on the Internet. I know you don't know me but i mean no harm by sending you this mail, i don't have anyone to talk with, due to the fact that i lost my parents in a car accident when i was still very young, at about 11 years old, i was raised up by my adopted parents, but they passed away some years ago, the relative of my adopted parents threw me out of the house. I once lived in Lake Jackson, Texas before joining the Force.
You may be wondering why i choose you on a delicate matter like this, but this is the best way i could do at this present situation. Meanwhile, i would have trusted this deal in the possession of my husband who was my closest confidant, but i lost him to cancer on 22nd April, 2006. This incident occurred exactly 5 months after we got married, also my only brother ruined his life with hard drugs. Now I am left out with no family member. Omg, so painful i am all alone in this wicked world. My decision to work with a neutral person came through my mind that was how i decided to send you this email so that this little secret can be preserved.
Let me introduce myself to you. My names are Sgt Monica L. Brown, i am assigned to 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, and 82nd Airborne Division [3]. I am seeking your kind assistance and cooperation to evacuate the sum of $5,900,000.00 USD (Five Million, Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) if this is possible, I need your assurance that it will be safe in your care until i complete my service here in Afghanistan, then i will come to meet you safely soon as possible.
SOURCE OF MONEY:
I and some other officers made some deal over here in Afghanistan. The deal worth $26 Million United States Dollars and after sharing the money among ourselves i realized $5.9 million United States Dollars which was my share of the deal, due to my status as a United States Sergeant, i can’t be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States, but with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) i was able to get the package out to a safe location from trouble spot. He does not know the content of the package, as i have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would really encourage me more to send you further information for us to proceed on this transaction.
Please Note: I am willing to offer you 35% for your assistance. Do not betray my trust and confidence in you. If you wish to proceed with me on this issue, please write back to me with a positive response via my private email: (sgtbmonica8@gmail.com)

Regards,
Sgt Monica L. Brown

Originating IP: 106.196.164.87
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel
City: Delhi
Country of Origin: India
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: sgtbmonica8@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:18 pm

The next email in the script.

Hello Dear Friend,

Thanks for your urgent reply, attached is my staff ID. I must use this medium to assure you that we will succeed. I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, i cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom i will be entrusting this, and my trust is not given out lightly. I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this deal seriously, it is LEGAL AND RISK FREE. I will ensure that i do everything possible from here for you to have a safe delivery of the funds . I have a very good, trusted and reliable courier contact used mostly by our forces in Jordan, that can send goods easily through a private military way, to anywhere in the world. They can deliver this funds to you easily at any address of your choice.

The consignment will be tagged as personal belongings and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box, and the courier company will not know the content of the boxes. Their charges are very high, but i will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step and i will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it. I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us, when it gets to you finally. I will start making arrangement so as to send the merchandise to you. I will send the total funds to you since i cannot take any chances by keeping cash on me here. Your percentage stands at 35%. Meanwhile, i will like to know what you do for a living? Are you married with kids? Are you sure you can handle these funds? I will also want to see your passport copy or id/, driver’s License, so i can know who i am dealing with.

Note: We need to build trust okay? The only people that knew about this is just you and i. In a vital case like this, security is very important, you can not trust anybody therefore, remember to keep it secret. The total sum amount in the boxes is $5,900,000.00 USD (Five Million, Nine Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars)

I hope you are okay with this? Everything must be done by email until the funds gets to your possession. I hope you understand me? Where i am now, i can only communicate with you through our military communication facility, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then i can explain further details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls will be monitored, and i don't want any issues to arise neither any one to know about this development.

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO THIS AND DILIGENTLY CARRY OUT MY WISH, THEN KINDLY SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION'S TO PROCEED:-

Your Full Name:
Your Home address:

As soon as i receive your reply that you are ready to proceed under these terms, then i will furnish you with all details of the courier company and also how to secure the release of my consignment. But if you have any questions, please ask and i will be glad to respond. And i will also send you all the necessary documents to conclude this transaction and the courier company's details as i will meet you once the consignment get to your home address successfully.

Thank you for your partnership and assistance.

I will keep you posted on the next step. Thank you.

Regards,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: sgtbmonica8@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:37 pm

The next email in the script :

Hello Dear;

Sorry for not replying you earlier, I have been battling to get approved from the Defense Postal and Cargo Service (D.P.S) and thank God, that was achieved and our consignment has been airlifted a couple of minutes ago by the United Nations task force handling all recovered properties to India, from where they will be sorted out and sent to their destinations. It was an unexpected development in delay. The agent has assured me that every item will reach their respective destinations as long as they where duly entered into the data system at the joint Military Depot in Afghanistan. It is from the UN airbase in India that you will be contacted for verification of the consignment and delivery Information. The agent informed me that you will be contacting the dispatch department of the Trans Link Express Courier Services by email immediately.

The handling company has its headquarters located in London UK, and you will be contacted via their affiliated in India. Please keep me informed of all communication and dealings as they arise. I have already paid for the delivery fee which amounted to $10,000 U.S Dollars. All i have with me now is the remaining parts of the gold and diamond which i couldn't add because of the rush, but i promise it will be sent after the consignment is delivered to you. Furthermore as soon as you receive the box and the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage still stands on the 35% from the total sum while you shall ensure that my percentage of 65% is intact.

Please when you contact the dispatch officer be rest assured that there is nothing to worry about. It is normal verification procedure. Everything depends on you to have the consignment delivered to you safely. It is documented in your name, if for any reason there is a need to re-confirm the content of the consignment, you are to inform the handling company that the consignment contains family valuables as recorded here in Afghanistan. Most importantly, you must let the company know that the consignment is needed urgently at your location and must be shipped to you as soon as possible. You know we cannot afford to leave the Consignment with them for too long. I expect to hear from you immediately this arrives at your doorstep.

Note: You are to contact the diplomatic courier agency who will make the delivery of the consignment to you and his details are shown below: so please send an email to him immediately and let him know you are the beneficiary of the consignment.

TRANS LINK EXPRESS COURIER
Mr. Vjay Paul (Dispatch Agent)
Address: Shop No. 24, 1st Floor, Bonny Plaza Shopping Center, S. V. Road, Opp. Paneri Showroom, Andheri West. Mumbai 400058. India.
The Consignment Tag Number: DPS/00X/YW5/XXZ

Contact Courier Email: t.expresscourier@yandex.com
Tel: +91-7290824494

Please note that i have all my confidence in you so do not disappoint me at the middle of this transaction. There is a secret combination code numbers require to open the two (2) trunk boxes and i am here by giving it to you. The code is 6457. Please be informed that the Agent (Mr. Vjay Paul) do not have this code for security reasons i will advice you never to give it to any one. You will use this code to open the package immediately the Agent has successfully delivered to you. Attached to this email is a scanned copy of the deposit certificate for your reference purpose.

Thank you for your understanding and partnership.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown

+917290824494
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Badwani, Khargone
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: t.expresscourier@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Contact Courier Email: t.expresscourier@yandex.com
Tel: +917290824494

Some of the contact details of the scammer posted above are used online with another fake profile - details in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47754.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgtbmonica8@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello My Dear,

It is good news to know that you have contacted Mr. Vjay Paul for the release of our boxes to you.
May the almighty God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me transferring this funds to your residence, am well impressed by your person and i feel i have found the right person in you, as you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.

Note: The box contains the money and will be protected with a pin code which i will make available to only you alone. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons. I told him that is your personal belongings. As soon as you receive the box, kindly use the secret code to access the consignment box. The total sum amount in the boxes is $5,900,000.00 USD (Five Million, Nine Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) You shall have in mind that your percentage still stands on 35% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 65% is intact.
Therefore, i have all my confidence in you, do not disappoint me at the middle of this transaction. There is a secret combination code numbers require to open the package box and i am here by giving it to you again. The code is 6457. Please be informed that the Agent (Mr. Vjay Paul) do not have this code for security reasons i will advice you never give it to any one.
Let me know when you have complete access to the consignment. Keep me informed at all time. Photo Attached to this email are the consignment boxes.
Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

t.expresscourier@yandex.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:04 pm

This is from the "shipping agent" who was contacted:

Attention:

My name is Mr. Vjay Paul , i am the assigned agent in-charge to deliver you a Consignment box from the Engineering Military Unit in Western Anbar Province IRAQ, by the name Sgt. Monica L. Brown, i am at the India Air Force Headquarters in New Delhi, the consignment was addressed, Tagged as personal belongings and covered with a Diplomatic Coverage Consignment Trunk-Box. It was registered in your information.

You have two(2) Consignment Trunk Box, each package weight is 55 kg and dimension is 80 x 80 x 80 cm.

Please you are to re-confirm to me your full contact details such as your full name, home address and mobile number, and also a scanned copy of your consignment deposit certificate for proper verification before shipment commences tomorrow. I will certainly come to your address at the appropriate time.

***Note: Please let me know the nearest international airport close to your address for appropriate delivery.

Thank you!

Always reach my office for guidance and information's.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Vjay Paul.
Senior Partner @ TransLink Express.
Phone Number: +91-7290824494
--------------------------------------------
Business Hours:
Between the hours of 8.30 am - 6.30 Pm (Monday-Friday) and 8.30 am - 3.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email or fax on our operating hours.

+917290824494
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Badwani, Khargone
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

t.expresscourier@yandex.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Attention:

This is to inform you that your consignment has been registered fully in your name, but i have an issue here in India Airport Authority / Customs which has caused a delay. I have been informed by the Agent attached to this package by the airline that the beneficiary should produce the Inspection Clearance Fee for the two(2) consignment. The consignment is tagged as personal belongings and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box.

The courier company don't know the content of the box. I am sending you this email to inform you as the beneficiary of the situation at the moment. You have been requested to pay an inspection clearance fee by the airline and they have made it very mandatory that all consignment must be inspect before it gets cleared today. The sender has paid for the delivery charges to my company but what the airline is demanding now is for the inspection clearance policy that will be covering your consignment before it can be put on board and delivered to you soon as possible. The inspection clearance fee covering your consignment amount is $587.00 USD (United States Dollars) and you will be informed how to make this payment as soon as you are ready to do so.

I sincerely apologize for any form of inconvenience that this development may cause you. This is non-negotiable, as this is a directive from the Airline Department.

Let me know soon as you are ready to make this payment, so i can forward to you the adequate remittance details to remit the fee's to the New Delhi Department. I have attached a scan copy of the Inspection Clearance document for your confirmation. Ensure to respond as soon as you receive this mail in order for me to be aware of your present stand as regards to this new development.

***NOTE: You will be given full details of shipment process as soon as your payment is done today, also i will reschedule my flight as soon as this fee is paid by you.

Thank you for your co-operation!

Yours in service,
Mr. Vjay Paul.
Senior Partner @ TransLink Express.
Phone Number: +91-7290824494
----------------------------------------------
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: t.expresscourier@yandex.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:10 pm

TransLink Express Courier
Jun 14 (1 day ago)

Attention:

I have received your response regards to your payment.

Kindly visit any nearest Walmart (Money Gram store) and send the payment with the name below:

Receiver's Name: Gilbert Nelson
D.O.B.: 09/05/1976
Destination Country: New Delhi, India.
Amount To Send: $587.00 usd

Note: When payment is done, kindly take a picture of the Money Gram Receipt and attach to your email to me.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours in service,
Mr. Vjay Paul
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

susan023@hot-mil.com monicalinbrown984@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, I hope that you are doing fine over there today ?my name is Monica. beautiful single lady,i am looking for a friend and i came across your page when browsing in facebook I really want to know you very well so that we will be good friends .i want you to reply me back i have something i would like to discuss with you and very urgent please i wait your response.Monica

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.31.185.203 with SMTP id j194csp440825vkf;
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 15:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.248.165 with SMTP id yn5mr47403207pac.44.1471906343622;
Return-Path: <susan023@hot-mil.com>
Received: from smtp105.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (smtp105.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.12.180])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id wm4si312206pab.235.2016.08.22.15.52.23
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.137.12.180 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of susan023@hot-mil.com) client-ip=98.137.12.180;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 98.137.12.180 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of susan023@hot-mil.com) smtp.mailfrom=susan023@hot-mil.com
Received: (qmail 44071 invoked from network); 22 Aug 2016 22:52:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1471906343; bh=RL79fy77Cle5o5XHNgylWZOVpWQXz0sC+h2BBRNDrDM=; h=Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Description:Subject:To:From:Date:Reply-To; b=MT9a2f4ftWjjvV5Jwk5LF0S0F5BSmIIT/rldE4gLhX5FrMgrA6pL/fa9MSexNIEeTpzitaRfIEUoPLgyBv4hq6Vx2VZEyLnkTxmyF5iQv9dd+ZwMrncq5htIeWFVSEEKIevbmyVtbFIwkRMOeTeSEL7SMqnPFcK5d/s8A2VeDHA=
Message-ID: <50496.29189.qm@smtp105.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: Nfhkq3EVM1n7GEtG45yvsJK.TQShmVxyEf1dbYAZXg3bg.D
2dSrdxJrmhZUCQowAT.Jj8KG3DTLmjz1Miobb3RwNl7lrMHIXdOlhmzY0tNf
uHF7udrbt5BjA1hcF4WxgQPbnRFflT7FeMsLjnNjFqk0YI6Bi_V2uNBWdM96
Xpij8x1D3A9mEDODWlaxRBJICphymhveg1qtVjAHdlYXyUdmEsYrWokYBUiW
Nsf55ubeM.VcbMK7bzBR4TNnO5fFCLv_ME2zflhMONbqB9CH6BXIxYm0CwLx
xvDyDYSyBA9g2cV0.mdkEUYhMXDvl7xe3cGZPP63q1hZZQc52lVQq.RFJ4h6
QZmNGRFuuk2CwLrrxDNlXOGh5Tr3bqBVc2arHW5ZgHCT1HtYhprwvUbXOpak
m5ahd4rzOADXS68CjPRU48HIuqkfI4ugtnK_vSEI5op5Ar8uMMXf7hFWiIxd
gYK65iXqn2zWgQVgDkF50e7P3M9xFX3NCvx3b33V77cuS4Z3ISyZk.DBlqQQ
JxE_oab5exj3NOYGJgJ.LWT_wTqxUYRzR
X-Yahoo-SMTP: yAQeW_qswBDYSW1xLmRsF84MUlR0iyt24ylV
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Whois:
Domain Name: HOT-MIL.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://www.tucowsdomains.com
Name Server: YNS1.YAHOO.COM
Name Server: YNS2.YAHOO.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 26-aug-2016
Creation Date: 03-aug-2016
Expiration Date: 03-aug-2017
Registrant Name: helm helm
Registrant Organization: hello
Registrant Street: PARCELLES ASSAINIES U15
Registrant City: DAKAR
Registrant State/Province: Dakar
Registrant Postal Code: 00221
Registrant Country: SN
Registrant Phone: +221.706253409
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: obinnaudom@usa.com

Skype ID:
obinna Udom
obinna.udom

Obinna.PNG

Phone:
+221706253409
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.