Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

monicalinbrown257@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:28 pm

Send me your detailed information.

My dear, do not build any fear in mind for God is with us. I am happy to read it and I have to say it sounds good. Yes, I told you my plan for investment in your country and I want the background to be secured. Currently I am here at the military camp in ( Libya a Country in North Africa ) for mission peacekeeping, due to the crisis here. Secondly I want to relocate with you to start a good business that will be benefit oriented.

Do not be mad because I want to manage my future for you. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far to help me, the most important thing I need from you now is your honesty and trustworthiness, I choose you in this transaction due to my present state here in Libya as an army general leading the troops. I Know that there is nothing like risk in this transaction, we will notify you as the diplomatic body will know. I want you to understand more about my situation here in the military camp, I can just email in the office, and we are not allowed for the use of mobile phones here, we make use of paging and only soldiers of USA and the people of the United States white House, you can communicate with us through radio message.

Now my dear due to my political situation as a general army remain in the war zone, I need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the funds and also help me to invest in your country, that's why I decided to make this contact with you so that you stand in my name and you will receive the background. Also I went into serious discussion with the security company where the consignment is deposited, the security company told me in a situation like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting help from a trusted foreigner who can help me to receive the shipment in place. I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we will be able to work together so that if all things work for us, we can enter into alliance life if you wish,Although it took time to decide to contact you and offered this my proposal. It is because of the confidence I have in you that made me discuss this matter with you, believing that I stand hand in hand, nobody knows what I have, please, I'm asking you for my safety and security. Keep it very PRIVATE. Well I know that God will see us through.

My dear I want you to know that the security company did not know the contents of the box, because I record the box appropriation as a family treasure and is written on the box as a valuable family treasure, so that the security company did not know that the contains is money, so please do not tell the company up the contents of the box OK. After receiving the shipment, then you will get the money from the cash, and I promise to give you 30% of the total fund, then the rest will balance the investment capital instead. My dear country, do not worry about it, security companies are professionals, they have been delivering shipments to many countries and have never found any problems before so dear security company will surely deliver the shipment to you in your position in your country.

I am suggesting that if we can go steady partner over time which means that the process of investment in your country shall be shared equally between the two of us, because I do not know much about international business and me I'm putting my entire background in your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrives in your country. Again, attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information to enable me to write a letter of authorization from the security company on your behalf, before I give you the contact. Please I would like you to send me your full data such as.

(1) Your Full name .................?
(2) Your Home address ..............?
(3) Your Phone number ..............?
(4) Your Age .............................?
(5) Your Occupation.................?
(6) Your Country .................?
(7) Your City .................?
(8) M/F..... ?

In response to your email with the above details, I will send a letter of authorization from the security company and also give you the contact of the security company, so you will get them for shipment delivery. Looking forward to reading from you.

Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.
Best regards.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicalinbrown257@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:59 pm

MY DEAR PLEASE FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THE DELIVERY COMPANY.

My Dear, I would like you to contact the security company with your contact information to enable them to deliver the consignment box to you, i have been in contact with them and informed them about you, their manager said that I should inform you to reconfirm with your contact information to avoid any mistake. They also made me understand that their head office in Togo will carry on the delivery of the consignment box to you, they said that due to the situation in ( Libya a Country in North Africa ) .

The can't deliver the consignment box to you from ( Libya a Country in North Africa ) that every consignment box they have in their office was moved to their head office in Togo, so they have decided to carry on the delivery of the consignment through their head office from Togo West Africa, so they have decided to carry on the delivery of the consignment box to you through their head office there at ( Togo in West Africa )

Please contact them immediately with your contact information. Below is their head quarter contact information.

B.p 234 Tabon Link, Lomé-Togo

E-Mail: courieservice.ifon@gmail.com

Contact person: Mr. James Frank

Please try your best to make contact with the security company immediately so that they will deliver the consignment box to you, I am very worried over here, I have sent you my identity card and forward it to the company with your details information you sent to me for their more understanding for them to proceed immediately.

Take good care of yourself for me and God bless you. I will be waiting to read from you as soon as you make contact with them.
Thanks.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

courieservice.ifon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:49 pm

VIN SCOA GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY SERVICE.

ADDRESS: NO.PK9 ROUTE LOME -ATAKPAME NATIONAL

Int.Airport service Limited:

Telephone number: +22896191055
Telephone number: +22898644291
Telephone number: +22898724585

E-mail : courieservice.ifon@gmail.com
E-mail : courierservicecompany@barid.com

8- 3- 2022

ATTN:

We write to notify you that we have a consignment box for you sent by. Monica Lin Brown. Thanks for your details. This is to inform you that this company has received your detailed information and we are waiting for a Scan copy of your international passport or your national identity card.

We need Scan copy of your international passport or your national identity card, once you send it to this company it will take us 3 working days to deliver your package to you in your country.

Once you confirm your acceptance of the conditions mentioned! We will carry on to make the delivery to you as soon as possible.

Mr.James Frank.
+22896191055
+22898644291
+22898724585

Header:

Return-Path: <courieservice.ifon@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 06:54:49 +0000
Message-ID: <CAHU8FJiP14D1eAQxiLR-dhGsDRMavhZH4XWvekpBQmfWqdZFGQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:

Phones: +22896191055
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location

+22898644291
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

+22898724585
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:32 pm

10- 3- 2022

ATTN:

This is to inform you that the first address you forwarded to this company from Monica Brown: is difference between the new address you sent to us now, This is the reason why we need your identity, We need Scan copy of your international passport or your national identity card, the board committee of this company want you to resend your details information back to us again for we to proceed immediately.

Your Full Names
Your Home Address
Country
City
Telephone Number
Mobile Phone
Are you a male or female

We need Scan copy of your international passport or your national identity card, once you send your details to this company it will take us 3 working days to deliver your package to you in your country.

Once you confirm your acceptance of the conditions mentioned! We will carry on to make the delivery to you as soon as possible.

Mr.James Frank.
+22896191055
+22898644291
+22898724585
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:57 pm

11- 3- 2022

ATTN:

This is to inform you that your phone number does not exist to any network. this company has called you several times but your number does not exist to any network, Send us your phone number with your country code because our diplomatic agent will depart from this company tomorrow with your consignment box to your country.

We need Scan copy of your international passport or your national identity card, once you send it to this company it will take us 3 working days to deliver your package to you in your country.

Mr.James Frank.
+22896191055
+22898644291
+22898724585
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:38 pm

12- 3- 2022

ATTN:

This is to inform you that our diplomatic agent ( Mr. Thomas Larry ) has depart from this country today been 12/3/2022 with your consignment box to your country XXXXX to deliver your package to you in your address in XXXXX.Your Airway bill for your parcel delivery has been sent to you in this mail as we issue the hard copy of it to your sender Financial Firm and your Partner Gen. Monica lin brown.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:42 pm

12- 3- 2022

ATTN:

Your a fool by playing game with this company with your phone number, this is second time you send wrong phone number, that's not exist to any network, you don't have ID Card, you don't have Passport, You don't phone number, who told you that the diplomatic agent will have access to email address on his arrival to the airport in USA airport to locate your home address to deliver the package to you.

This company has called you more than 10 times today with this fake number and also your phone number is not existing to any network.

This company is waiting for your message with your phone number because the agent will call you on the phone on his arrival to your country, we are waiting for your urgent message with your phone number.

Mr.James Frank.
+22896191055
+22898644291
+22898724585
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomaslarry845@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:20 pm

Attn:

Good afternoon we have been trying to reach on telephone which Monica Lin Brown gave us but your number is not going at all since over two hours we have being calling you Please ,I wish to inform you I have arrived here in Cambodia with a consignment in your name. We did not have a diplomatic landing permit to fly straight to XXXXX. That's why I was routed from togo to Cambodia airport.before coming to your country XXXXXX.

The consignment is from Togo but now in Cambodia.You are requested to come over to Cambodia for the claim of your consignment with the total sum of $750 for the clearance/insurance charges.You should respond back to me urgently as I have limited time to spend here in Cambodia due to other assignments I have to accomplish.

Best Regards,
Mr. Thomas Larry

Header:

Return-Path: <thomaslarry845@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 09:42:37 +0800
Message-ID: <CAN67cO5hDQsrNPQw9+k5KKakt2y=QmTFNa-ELkNdgAQdfpTbRg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Consignment From Togo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomaslarry845@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:03 pm

Yes i understand your condition sir since you don't any passport and you can not come to Cambodia here now They most important thing is for you to send the fees 750usd to enable me to pay the insurance here so that cambodia airport authority can allow me to fly to your country today

Send the money by money gram with the name of the Cambodia airport name below is information you will use to send it

First Name:O.

Last Name:C.

I am waiting for you now
Mr Thomas Larry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomaslarry845@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:11 pm

Yes i understand you but remember that i am on transit here and i don't have any bank account here in cambodia I hope you understand me i will only get the account of people working at the airport here for you to transfer the money to them and the will allow me to fly to meet you in your country I hope you understand me

But they faster way is by money gram so that i will not be wester alot of time here

chose one and pay the money today
this is account here

Bank Name: kookmin bank
Name: P. S.
Account number 98201101XXXX
Swift Code: CZNBKHPP
Address : 3 kh doun pwbh.

Or Send the money by money gram with the name of the Cambodia airport name below is information you will use to send it

First Name:O.
Last Name:C.

I am waiting for you now
Mr Thomas Larry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.