Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

david-lawfirm@representative.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:19 am

Dear Sir,
I have just received your recent electronic message and the information therein and Like I said earlier, I have been very busy lately on a special audition although I’m back to my country .Following to my previous letter, I promised to visit the affiliated bank upon my arrival to enquire for the best transfer option for your $300,000.00.

For the meantime, I have visited the associated bank this afternoon just like I promised you concerning the transfer of your $300,000.00, and the bank controller gave me options of getting your money transfer to you without hindrance.

So, I will suggest that you should take enough time to read this letter carefully and quickly make transfer first choice seeing that I don’t really know exactly how you would want your money to be transfer but in my opinion, I will give you advice to come in person and collect your Cheque from the bank and or make the withdrawal yourself.

At least, from now till next weekend being 7 April 2017,you can come and get hold of your money $300,000.00 US dollars as an alternative to devoid of any obstruction of bank to bank transfer process because i was told by the bank director that you or the recipient of the $300,000.00 US dollars must pay a obligatory administration fee which is approximately One thousand three hundred and thirty five US dollars $1,335.00 to facilitate process of your transfer since your money is a drafted Cheque from another bank, and according to the bank manager, he insisted saying that you must pay the total charge without any fragment or estimation of subtracting any penny from the principal amount $300,000.00 US dollars?

But after a long-drawn-out discussion and negotiation with the bank manager for another easy transfer option or solution, she finally suggested for the MASTER CARD method which she said that is very impeccable and result oriented but the process of getting your principal money $300,000.00 US dollars converted and LOAD in the MASTER CARD will still cost the recipient being (YOU) six hundred and hundred and thirty five US dollars $635.00 but you will be i responsible to pay for the DHL EXPRESS transportation, which means that you have to look for any DHL Express office in your region and pay for the transportation fee and send us the original receipt to proof that you have paid and that will enable the bank to convey your CARD through DHL without any extra or added payment?

Therefore, I suggest that you should take your time and think carefully about the best transfer method you would want to use for the transfer of your money, if the bank to bank transfer method direct to your bank account is your first choice then we shall proceed immediately but you already know the condition attached to bank to bank transfer method which is $1,335.00 US dollars and if the second option being transfer through MASTER CARD then we shall proceed as well and you also know the condition which is $635.00 US dollars including that you will be responsible for the DHL transportation fee for the delivery of your MASTER CARD to your house/office?

Anyway, I have done my best for you and it is now your responsibility to make final decision, if the best idea or option is to come to my country and I will take you to the bank to finalize your transaction or if you accept the MASTER CARD method or the SWIFT BANK to BANK transfer method, it’s all left for you to decide and let me know.

But in my opinion, I think the MASTERCARD method may be good method and also economical, so if it is acceptable by you then you should quickly look for any DHL Office within your region /country and pay for the DHL EXPRESS shipping fee which is not expensive, the DHL shipping fee lesser and not more than One hundred dollars ($100 US dollars),and after you have paid the DHL EXPRESS shipping fee in your country, you must scan the DHL EXPRESS receipt or proof of payment document and send it to me because it permit me to visit DHL EXPRESS local office here in my city, OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO to transport your MASTER CARD after it has been programmed by the associated bank but if you also have an account with DHL EXPRESS or FEDEX then you can give me your account then there will be no need for any extra payment of DHL or FEDEX delivery fee?

Like I said, you should think carefully about this explanation and be very quick to notify me of your final decision on the transfer method you may desire mostly either to visit my country urgently within the next week and collect your money cash or maybe through any of the bank options.

Actually, the Chief director of the bank guaranteed me that they can create (MASTER-CARDS) for you within 72hours and deposit your money $300,000.00 US therein and your MASTER CARD will be conveyed to you through DHL EXPRESS while you shall use your CARD to pull out your money anywhere in the world and according to her, she said that the MASTER CARD is a fragment enable CARD that is driven by a PIN and it can be used anywhere in the world.

She further explained that it is a GLOBAL-MASTER CARD which can also be used on any ATM TERMINALS and POS MACHINES both locally and internationally because it is usually mapped directly to either their costumer’s local account or his/her domiciliary account.
The GLOBAL-MASTER CARD according to the director also has MICRO CHIP and not MAGNETIC STRIPE like other debit CARDs and it is pin driven and it has ON-LINE AUTHORIZATION and you can even make payment for GOODS & SERVICES at MERCHANT OUTLETS around the world with it.

In fact, i was told that Over 22 million shops and businesses worldwide accept this type of GLOBAL-MASTER CARD for payment and it is a secured payment system that allows customers to make payments for goods and services abroad according to the bank director.
She concluded by saying that a holder of the GLOBAL-MASTER CARD may withdraw cash at over 900,000 designated Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) points located in shops, banks, even at the Airports and high streets in more than 210 countries where MASTER CARD has a presence.

Lest I forget, the bank director gave me some of their official application form to apply on your behalf but I didn’t since I don’t know your plans and correct data, so all the forms are attached with this letter, go through it and fill them carefully with your data depending on your transfer choice.

Best Regards

Yours Advocate At Law
Hon. David Richard Mathis (Esq.)
Cell phone: +226 79 09 12 18

Bank Official Documents to be fill and return quickly

20170402031613-7432df24-me.jpg

20170402031615-1ff58529-me.jpg

20170402031616-699f2eb0-me.jpg

20170402031618-8286f39d-me.jpg

20170402031619-7a2f3852-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Sir,
I have read your recent letter and all that you stated therein is noted and like I said earlier, I will give you all my legal services and support as a lawyer by making sure that your $300,000.00 is release and transfer to any of your designated bank account or through the MasterCard as suggested by the bank director and nothing more.

Certainly, there is 100% guarantee and possibility for you to get your MasterCard or direct transfer to your bank account by Tuesday/Wednesday this week at the earliest hour as I can negotiate with the bank management to speedily process your transfer or program your MasterCard early Monday morning and convey it to you immediately via DHL Express delivery but it’s all depend on your seriousness and effort in providing the required fee.

Anyway, if you have anything more to say then you can call me on telephone for more discussion and should in case you have the money then below is my full details for the transfer.

PAYMENT DIRECTIVE

1. First Name: DAVID
2. Last Name: RICHARD MATHIS
3. Country: BURKINA FASO
4. City: OUAGADOUGOU
5. Postal Address: 01 BP 3272 OUAGADOUGOU 01 BURKINA FASO

Apparently, I have enlightened you all about your $300,000.00 and exactly what you should do to get it successfully and without hindrance and certainly, I will not be accountable for any delay or error as regards to your transaction.

Good Luck

Yours Advocate At Law
Hon. David Richard Mathis (Esq.)
Cell phone: +226 79 09 12 18
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:15 pm

Sir,
Thanks for your mail but f you are not sure of what i'm telling then you can forget it and don't stress me again about your $300,000.00 because i don't have enough time to waste.I'm very busy !

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicbrown22@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello my dear,
Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but i thank God for saving my life everyday. we have been very busy with war over here, i hardly get chance and time to write. but thank God that the war has lessen. so dear tell me how far have you gone, did you make the payment as requested. please get back to me.

Dear, like i informed you about something very important to share with you. Listen to this, during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which we believed they are using the money in buying weapons and ammunition's for war, after discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in present in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $3,500,000 ( Three Million Five Hundred thousand US Dollars), right now i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $3,500,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment i am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until i complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, i keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to Unicargo Express and Logistics International office here as family items, i don't have bank account here as we are not allowed to, and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to level of crisis everyday, i have made a solid arrangements with Unicargo Express and Logistics International office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, i need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, i shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until i meet you, dear i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, i pray and I believe you will not betray my confidence, but rather take me as your own blood sister or your business partner since the fund will be invested under your control. Although you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better i reveal my self to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignorance, at this moment i have so much fear in me because i have survived two bomb attack here, so i need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always taken good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Brown.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (14.28 KiB) Viewed 5780 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicabrown3031@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:39 am

Dear

Please forgive me as it has been very long I communicated with you.Acrually, I’m in a foreign country now [Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran] after completing my project in Asunción, the capital and largest city of Paraguay because I have a new project here in Tehran, the city of Islamic Republic of Iran but I’m writing this letter just to ask you if truly you have received the money I gave you as a gift from my Barrister David Richard?

Truly, I’m worried about you since I have not received any message from you at least to show appreciation for the money I gave to you. Does it mean you are ungrateful person?

Once again, thank you very much and may God bless you and everyone in your family!

Best regards,
Stg Monica Brown.
Ph: +98 218 871 6949
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:17 am

Dear My Good Friend,

How are you doing and your family i hope everything is fine.

I am writting to you this message to tell you that i receive message from the DHL office in Burkina Faso, that one Barrister David Richard come to Deposit a consignment box with your name. so that is to tell you that your money has retrun back to their office, after not hearing from you that is why he package the money to Dhl, so what you are going to do now, and is only of us knows what is inside the consignment box, and the Dhl office does not know that content of the consignment package. so my advice now is to instruct the Dhl office to Re-send the consignment box to you in country or you should instruct the Dhl office to move the box to the any bank there in Burkina Faso and deposite the consingnment so that the bank will transfer the money to you direct to your bank account in your country, so i want you to choose among this two option, is either you ask the Dhl to Re-send the consignment to you trough Diplomatic courier service or you receive it through bank to bank wired transfer.

You will have your money okay just come down i want to be rest assured as you follow my instructions everything will be fine, Now this is the
Dhl Email address: < servicedhlbfouaga@yahoo.com > So you have to harry up and contact Dhl office send your bank information's: to them okay

so i want you to contact the DHL office and instruct them on what to next.
Thank you
Your lovely friend
Stg Monica Brown.
Ph: +98 218 871 6949.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicbrown22@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello my dear,
Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly, I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future, Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you in your place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company ( Unicargo Express and Logistics International ), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing Family Treasure.

For us to finalize every arrangements kindly send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

This is your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your residence address :..............
Your Country of Origin............
City:......................
Post code:.................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Immediately you received the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response.
Love and care from,
Sgt.Brown

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (30.36 KiB) Viewed 5692 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicbrown22@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:34 am

Hello Dear Friend,

Thanks for your response, I went to UN Security office here to submit your details for delivery of the box by their Diplomat, But the UN security office said that they sent the box to an insurance security company in England for safe keeping due to the gravity of attack and crisis here on daily basis because they need to protect the box as it was register under high premium insurance policy. Like i told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing Family Treasure and it will be deliver to you by your address as i have already handed over the package to them through their accredited agent here in Libya.

So below are the details of the insurance company given to me by the UN Security office here. They directed me to get in touch with the Security Company for them to deliver the box to you.

They collected your details and send it to Security company and they request that you to contact Security Company as the person the Box will be delivered to. I want you to plesae contact this mentioned Security company in London with below details given to me by UN Security Office. Write to them in their Email ID and reconfirm your details to them for immediate delivering of the box.

GROSVENOR SECURITY SERVICES LTD.
Office Address: 501 International House
223 Regent Street,London W1B 2QD
Email-Address: unicargoexpress@post.com
Email-Address: courrierservice247@gmail.com
Tel: +447773272034

When you contact the insurance company, tell them you are the partner of US AF Sgt. Monic .L. Brown, and that you want to know the possibility of delivering a consignment box contains family items of SGT MONICA .L. BROWN to your country. I have also send them an email on your behalf right now, but you too need to contact them as the person they have to deliver the Box to. I want you to understand that the funds inside the consignment box will be under your control until i complete my services and join you soon.

Please always put me in your daily prayers because from time to time my military colleagues are being attacked by car bomb and insurgents are also attacking us and some are dying instantly, right now i am living in fear, so do all you can to contact them. Dear, please please and please for security of the funds. Do not allow the insurance company or the person who is coming to deliver the box to your house to notice that the treasure box contains funds inside, please keep everything to yourself because everything concerning this consignment box is intact between us alone and on no account should you expose this information to anyone. I hope to have smile with you soon, I am counting on your honesty. I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you. Have a nice and better day ahead

Regards,
SGT MONICA .L. BROWN

Phone:
+447773272034
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Dear Friend,

You will received your money okay from your bank that is why i ask you to contact the Dhl with your bank information's, just come down i want to be rest assured as you follow my instructions everything will be fine, Now this is the Dhl Email address: < servicedhlbfouaga@yahoo.com > So you have to harry up and contact Dhl office send your bank information's: to them okay,

so i want you to contact the DHL office and instruct them on what to next.
Thank you
Your lovely friend
Stg Monica Brown.
Ph: +98 218 871 6949

Phone:
+982188716949
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Iran
City or exchange location Tehrān
Original network provider* Telephone Communications Company of Iran (TCI)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

servicedhlbfouaga@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 am

Hello

This is to inform you that this company has received your email and it well duly noted.

We are going to deposite your fund to the bank as you have intructed us, so by tomorrow morning we are moving the fund to the bank and we are going to get back to you as soon as possible,
Wait for our update.
call this company
Tel: +226 77302586
Best Regards
Dr. Titus Kabore

Header:
Return-Path: <servicedhlbfouaga@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic316.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017
Reply-To: servicedhlbf ouaga <servicedhlbfouaga@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM THE DHL COMPANY BURKINA FASO.

Phone:
+22677302586
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.