Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sergeant Billy Wakefield.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sergeant Billy Wakefield.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:03 pm

abusing stolen photos of Sergeant Billy Wakefield.

sgtsjoe@yahoo.com

On net log,

Hello! let me introduce myself am Joe Smith from USA but presently in Iraq for a military assignment, i will like to tell you little about me some years back i married and am very happy with my wife because she so much caring and she love me too.i have a baby boy called john and we all lives in Tyler in Texas USA. but the sad news there is that i lost my beloved so called my wife last year, omg the year i will never forget in my life, and since then i have been single so my families called me some months ago to get marry to another woman but i told them that i don't think that i can find a woman that can do like my late woman but when i look into it i suggested to try if it but my friend let my understand that i can get my soul-mate online because he got his own online too so i was just browsing this site and saw your beautiful picture and i went through your profile omg you are so sweet and i have interest in you and also i can denied the fact that you are a kind of woman i need in my life to makes my life better and also to handle all my property for me even when am not around so i will like to know you better and probably we can chat on YAHOO MESSENGER this is my yahoo address sgtsjoe@yahoo.com or you can send your yahoo address to me so that i can add you to my buddies list on yahoo messenger. i will be looking forward to hear from you, am JOE SMITH.

Profile elements:

sgtsjoe
male - 45 years, Satellite Provider
Active since 17 January 2011.

Stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgtsjoe@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Same message on email:

Originating IP: 67.21.19.32
Originating ISP: Mtn Government Services
Country of Origin: Satellite Provider

The email adress is used on Facebook with a different gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4677.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.