Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wacottjohnson@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wacottjohnson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:05 pm

On net log,

Hello Dear,

How are you doing my pretty friend,well I Just view your profile now,you are really the dream of every man...The woman every man wanna be with and pray to spend the rest of his life with.My name is Wacott Johnson , live in Florida city and i will like to be a good friend and see if we can both plan for a batter future,but am new in the site and i dont know much about this site please do feel free to hit me back at my yahoo id. wacottjohnson@yahoo.com add me too, i mean to your messenger so we can chat. looking forward to hear from you.

lovely day

Wacott.

Profile elements:

wacottjohnson aka Wacott Johnson
male - 49 years, Miami, United States

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wacottjohnson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 pm

On speeddate.com,
Wacott Johnson , 49, Male seeking Female, Littleton, CO
Where You Were Raised New york

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm,accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as he loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what

On Tagged,

Wacott J, 48
Royal Palm Beach, FL

On BlackPlanet,
sucess001
Here For: Friends
Sex: Male
Last Login: November 08
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Aries
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.