Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Uwe

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

philipbosco161@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:30 am

Messages on the dating site:

I am looking for a woman who i can mingle with. an honest and responsible lady, i will wait your respond.

thank you for responding, how are you today? pls may i know you more? where are you from? your age and your marital status.

i am from united state but presently in Afghanistan, i am a medical doctor under the US army. and i am 54 years old i have a son of 17 years old who school in UK. how old are you? you look beauty from your pics

Can we have some time to talk on this site? i want to know you more

please, i was a little busy i could not come online can you give me your email OR any medium i can contact you with?

Thank you

my email address is philipbosco161@yahoo.com i will be waiting for your message. you are beautiful

Profile elements:

Philip Campbell
Male / Divorced
54 - Kansas City / United States
Current Location Manassas/ Germany
I am Philip Campbell i need a woman who is willing to enter a serious relationship that can protrude into married. i am a easy person with sense of Human. any interested woman can contact me.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Medical in the MIlitary
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

- the stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamesbrown8374@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:14 am

Message on the dating site:

Hello Dear,

My name is james Brown, I got your contact details in this site and i am interested in knowing you & being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my picture to you,so that we can get to know each other better.

My private e-mail(jamesbrown8374@live.com) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear more from you soonest.Again my confidential email address to receive your reply is as thus (jamesbrown8374@live.com)

Yours truly,

james,

Kisses

Profile elements:

james
Male / Single
54 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Phoenix/ United States

I am not a youngster anymore but still looking presentable and active. I am a loyal and faithful partner for life and willing to settle down with a loving wife and (who knows...) kids and having a family. I like breakfast in bed and pillow fights in the morning. Romancing my girl is not just a flowery phrase for me, being a gentleman one of my strengths. I like to entertain her day by day and try to cast a smile upon her face. If you are looking for your "one-woman-man" i am at least one of this kind. If someone would ask me how to describe my girl i would use the word "unique" = One of a kind, there is no like or equal...

With one word "harmony". Tough to find, hard to meet, almost impossible to keep. Great would be the chance of a completing when u feel incomplete. She needs to know the secret code i use to wash away my lonely blues ;-) A big fortune would be if she able to communicate in english or in german (not a must). If you want to reply in russian language feel free to do so.

Occupation No occupation / Stay at home
Profession Any one
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage

The stolen picture used is already reported here. Also the email address is used online with another stolen picture - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dave.smith1969@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Dear friend

My name is Dave smith, United States military officer,

looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship.

Please I'll be glad if you write me to my Email for more details. dave.smith1969@hotmail.com

Best regard!

Sergeant Dave smith?

Profile elements:

dave smith
Male / Single
51 - New York / United States
Current Location Manassas/ United States

I consider myself to be cute, smart, intelligent, outgoing, honest, fun loving, caring, spontaneous. I am a white man Height: 6'1" Eye: Blue Occupation: United States Army

I am seriously looking for a serious relationship that is based on love and sincerity.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession U.S Army
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country

Stolen picture used:
dave.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

martinsanthony22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:46 am

I'm Captain Martins Anthony, Am from United State of America, My friends and family members value my great sense of humor, optimism and joyful nature. I am kind and gentle, responsive and attentive, sensitive and very romantic person and even such simple things like observing a beautiful sunset, walk with a special person under the moon and starry sky, fresh spring wind or a beautiful flower can make me very happy. I am modest and not demanding. Being honest and decent I prefer to treat people the way I want to be treated. I am a punctual and tidy person, my home is always clean and cozy. I am not able to betray as I respect other people’s feelings and my future partner will be the most important person for me in the whole world. The one I will share everything with and do all my best in order to make her life more pleasant and full of happy moments. If you want to see the true beauty of nature on the sea then i think we could explore that together. please contact me on yahoo messager, martinsanthony22@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Martins
Male / Single
60 - Abilene / United States
Current Location San Jose/ United States

Slogan Hi...Nice meeting You.

I'm Captain Martins Anthony, Am from United State of America, My friends and family members value my great sense of humor, optimism and joyful nature. I am kind and gentle, responsive and attentive, sensitive and very romantic person and even such simple things like observing a beautiful sunset, walk with a special person under the moon and starry sky, fresh spring wind or a beautiful flower can make me very happy. I am modest and not demanding. Being honest and decent I prefer to treat people the way I want to be treated. I am a punctual and tidy person, my home is always clean and cozy. I am not able to betray as I respect other people€™s feelings and my future partner will be the most important person for me in the whole world. The one I will share everything with and do all my best in order to make her life more pleasant and full of happy moments. If you want to see the true beauty of nature on the sea then i think we could explore that together.

Looking For
Honest kind and faithful understand woman to spend the rest of my life with

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Captain
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

martins.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robinsonleonard531@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:44 pm

Angelreturn:

Hello dear how are you, My name is Col.Dr.Robinson Leonard am from USA a military man working under the United State peacekeeping mission forces in Syria,is my pleasure meeting you here,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,please send me an email so i can send you my pics and tell u more about me here is my email (robinsonleonard531@yahoo.com ). the distance does not matter but love matters a lot in life or you can also contact/add me in my Skype id (col.robin666) for easiest communication.

Thanks Dear
Col.Dr.Robinson Leonard

Screen name: Leonard
Male
53 - Torrance / United States
Current Location San Jose/ United States

The stolen picture used is already reported here.

On Skype, he is from Chicago...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mark_bruce20177@outlook.com - lindoamor

Unread postby triinu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Today his name Mark Bruce Johnson and e-mail: mark_bruce20177@outlook.com

I met him on dating site Lindoamor , here piece from letter:
Good evening to you there Well, I am generally a big army, as I told you earlier, a coach and a member of the military patrol the night, my rank is WO4.
My military education includes the United States Military Academy (usma) at West Point, New York (Class 1977) Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced Courses, Armed Forces Staff College and the US Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.
As of now, I am of the Afghan National things, and here's a little bit of calm now, I've been here for almost nine months now ... I will use his free time to look for the love of my life, because I thought that the last time that I need to love again .. . I want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again. I'm lonely for many years ... I've been in the service for the past 27 years and now I am looking forward to retirement. I only have a few weeks of my retirement days. we need a lot of time to know each one better, and see if we can expect a good future for us, we do not need to hurry, he is now just a step-by-step effort to know everyone better. Sam is a boarding school student in America as a janitor at my side in Afghanistan for almost nine months
(translated with Google translation)

Received: from BAY004-OMC1S26.hotmail.com (bay004-omc1s26.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.37
Received: from BAY179-W57 ([65.54.190.61]) by BAY004-OMC1S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:30:08 -0700
Received: from BAY004-OMC1S26.hotmail.com (bay004-omc1s26.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.37
triinu
New survivor

tylermoore6001@gmail.com - Match.com

Unread postby Lilifly » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:40 am

Match.com
Id:LoveYou109823
Name: Tyler Moore
email:tylermoore6001@gmail.com
It's a pleasure meeting you here,...May i ask have you been married before and do you have kids.?
I'm a Widower for the past 6 years now with one son who is 13 years old ...How long have you been on this website.?
I'm looking for friendship at this point that perhaps can turn into something deeper and more lasting in time, I will like to know more about you as well and also see if we have the something in common as well
I'm Honest, Kind, And Caring Man..I hate Lies, Cheating and not Trustworthy people.. Do you have access to Gmail,Yahoo or skype or something else so that we can continue our chat from here and also share pictures of each other.?

I work in the U.S. Army a commander in the Civil Engineering team and a member of the military night patrol team, my rank is commander in the Civil Engineering Team..
I have been in the US army for 25 years with much experience and as am talking with you now am in Afghanistan for a Peace Keeping Mission i have been here for 4years now and i will be coming back home in 2month time.I have 157 boys here under my care which i train daily.and i also take care of the movements of all the young troops here.that's some of my duties.

If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

Re: tylermoore6001@gmail.com

Unread postby Lilifly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Second Shaadi.com
ID:John (johnlarry)
I am 52 years, Divorced, Christian: Catholic, living in Los Angeles, USA.
Profile Created by: Self | Height: 5ft 0in - 152cm | Education: Honours degree | Profession: Government Employee

Im Major General John Larry I live in California and I work with UN/NATO here in Afghanistan..."
Basic Information
Name: John
Marital Status : Divorced
Children: Yes. Not living together
Height: 5ft 0in - 152cm
Complexion: Fair
Body Type: Average
Mother Tongue: Hindi
Socio-Religious Background
Religion: Christian
Community : Christian: Catholic
Caste: Catholic
Sub Caste:

If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

mackgibson100@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

The scammer contacted the victim online.

Email address used : mackgibson100@gmail.com
WhatsApp # 234-813-732-9508 / +2348137329508

Stolen picture used:

mack.PNG
mack.PNG (150.74 KiB) Viewed 8165 times

The real identity of the scammer:
Tawa Gold

tawa.jpg

tawa1.PNG

tawa2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

adamwilliamiller1955@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:43 am

Split from viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66732, where the fake site used in scam, citioffshorefinance.eu / City Bank, is reported.

Fake character used in scam:

Name: Adam Williams Miller
Email address: adamwilliamiller1955@gmail.com
Online identity: miller1955 - 62, Florida, United states

am a simple and understanding man,my mission here is to search for that lucky woman to settle down with mostly now that am about going for my retirement.this is my personal email address you can write me ..adamwilliamiller1955@gmail.com.. am an open person so feel free to write me if you know that you are real thank you for your understanding

The stolen pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.