Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Uwe

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Dan Kolenda - kolenda_dan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Email:

Its my pleasure to meet you , I am kolenda Daniel a divorcee with a son from Switzerland . working in A company i am here to try new things Because you never know until you try, I'm an outgoing attractive, easy going. loyal, Godly, marriage minded caring person that want to commit a long term relationship. My glass is always half full, being an optimist, life is an adventure. I'm willing to try new things, you never know until you try, ( i.e ).i am honest and appreciate honesty from others. I don't have time for mind games. Whoever you are and whatever you are is the way it should be. No sense in making yourself into someone you are not, too much drama. It's better to be straight up at the beginning and allow the other person to choose if you fit into their world. The element in them never impressed me. I strive every day to be a better person than I was yesterday. Never know how a smile or kind word will impact the life of another. It's always better to be a blessing than a misery to someone else. I treat people with respect and expect the same in return. If someone has no clue how to act, then they have shown me that they are unworthy of my time. In fact, they have done me a favor by revealing who they really are. Laughter is the best ever. You must be able to laugh and especially at yourself. This world is too full of miserable people. What are you looking for in a partner?I am looking for the missing piece to my puzzle, the one that completes me, she will be honest sincere, funny, caring, with a good heart and a very good sense of humor. I have a lot to offer the right person, however no time for all the wrong ones. I do not like liars, never understood why they waste peoples time, and not to mention their own. I am looking for someone who is passionate/compassionate. Someone who knows that life is short, and it's also what you make it. They live each day as if it were your last theory! I think one of the sexiest things a woman can possess is a good attitude. I look for positive people, negative ones bore me. Negative people spend too much time dwelling on things they can't probably change, caught in suspense, never reaching goals or striving to be any better. If this were a perfect world, then all of us would be perfect. There is no perfect human being, there are only those who strive towards perfection. I am looking for an equal, someone to go through life's hills and valleys with. I am looking for a long-term relationship... I'd just like to add...Build a fence around your heart, not a wall. Allow others to see but not readily touch. Let them approach and behold, to consider its beauty, and then decide if they can answer the invitation...Should they walk away, remember the value of the property has not decreased...I enjoy the outdoors, especially. the beach. Walking on the beach at night, waves crashing restlessly, a million stars in the sky, ahhh perfect for me. I also like dining out, plays, movies, art (another of my passions). I'm handsome flexible as far as activities goes, I Will also like to get to know more about you and see if we can make things real.I will be waiting to read from you soonest
Regards

KOLENDA

Header:

Received: from [41.85.169.64]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.132.503
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:34:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fw: Daniel from single here is my picture i hope you like me?

Originating IP: 41.85.169.64
Originating ISP: Benin Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kolenda_dan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:25 pm

The email address kolenda_dan@yahoo.com is used with a different gallery - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7176.

One of the other fake profiles location is Okigwe, Nigeria.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arnold_crake@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:52 am

New message on single123 from the same username kolenda:

here is my email address: arnold_crake@yahoo.com send me an email and you add me so that we can chat there at once
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Uwe

Unread postby Rollo » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Just my 2c.

email: kirk.chrismoq@yahoo.com

check it.
Rollo
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Uwe

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Rollo,

Thanks for update. Do you have more details, please?
Where you met him, what is his story?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jerrysparks23456@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:41 am

On Wayn,

Hi Dear,
How you doing? My name is Jerry, I am British man, i read your profile and i liked it, i am thinking maybe we could know each other more. I wait your reply soon.. Write me your email so we can know each other better i will contact you back via email this is my first time i wait your response (jerrysparks23456@yahoo.com)..
Jerry.

Jerry Sparks
currently in London, Greater London, England

Name: Jerry Sparks
WAYN Username: JerrySparks63
Date of birth:10 - 12 - 1963
Home location: London, Greater London, England
Nationality:English

About me I am single never married ,from England. I am a gentle man, I`m 5`9" 170 with a average build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jerrysparks23456@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:43 am

Email:

Hello dear, i have been expecting your mail. I hope you are doing fne? Are you married? Please tell me more about you i promise to reply and tell more about me too okay..

Header:

Return-Path: <jerrysparks23456@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.186.231]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.138.186.231
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jerrysparks234@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Good evening how was your day? I hope you are having a nice time, as for me I'm cool and lonely. I'm new to this never had a friend online sending emails, I decided to join because of the loneliness time I experienced but when i wrote to you never replied i got discouraged maybe you don not like me then i stayed back i have not been checking on my wayn site, I pray things work out for both of us because i desire a woman with good and caring heart heart i'm single never married but i have a son with my ex gf i think we will talk about that next time okay...
More about me I am single never married, from Scotland worked in Arlington Texas. I am 50 years of age, I`m 5`9" 170 with a average build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.......This is my gtalk id (jerrysparks234@gmail.com) I already added you, i hope we chat soon..
Jerry.

Header:

Received: from [41.138.173.145]
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 23:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I HOPE WE KNOW EACH OTHER MORE

Originating IP: 41.138.173.145
Originating ISP: Visafone
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jerrysparks23456@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Email:

Hello xxx, thanks for the updates so far I have tried again to open my wayn account but it keep saying wrong password i love the fact that we have finally entered here on the email and we started writing mails i hope this will continue and no one will get tired until we meet each other in person i promise to always do my part in writing mails and calling you too. Please send your phone number and also recent pictures too okay. View my photos and my son too i hope you will like them the pic on the wayn was my close friend who register the site i will be waiting for your response please write more about you everything you think i need to know okay dear waiting..
Jerry.

The pictures sent are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.138.173.138]
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 01:09:34 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.138.173.138
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

steveharry67@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 08, 2013 8:19 pm

On net log,

Mein Name ist Steve
besuchte ich dir, und ich war bewegt, Ihnen zu schreiben, und ich werde wie uns gegenseitig sehr gut kennen.
Sie können mich auf Yahoo Messenger oder Skype mir so schreiben, dass kann ich Ihnen mehr Details von me.and fügen Sie zeigen auch cam
Warten auf Ihre schöne empfangen, antworten.
Yours in love

Translation:

My name is Steve
I visited you, and I was moved to write to you, and I will like us to know each other very well.
You can write me on yahoo messenger or Skype me so that I can add you more details of me.And also show cam
Received Waiting for your nice reply.
Yours in love

my email is steveharry67@yahoo.com my skype is steve.harry7 i am waiting to hear from you i really love to know more about you you look very beautiful thanks i hope to hear from you soon

Profile elements:

steveharry67
male - 52 years, United Kingdom
17 friends - 525 visitors

The profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.