Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Uwe

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: deninsejoh@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:02 am

On Twoo:

Hi am Denins Ejoh, if you really want to know more about me ..here is my yahoo! ID (deninsejoh@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

Denins, 47
Wants to meet women between 31 & 52 years old

Lives in New York, New York, United States
First name Denins
Birthday 18 January 1966
Gender Male
Preferred Language English
Relationship status I'm single
Sexual orientation I'm gay
Denins wants to meet people from Madrid, Spain.

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: deninsejoh@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:58 am

Email:

Hello xxx

How are you doing, i hope every is fine there. let me introduce my self, am Dr.Denins Ejoh from US,am a widower my wife is late she died of cancer. i have a son who is 15years old and i work with the United Nation in Syria for peace keeping mission in the medical department in syria. i really want us to be more than friend if you don't mind xxx and please tell me more about your self and what you do for a living on email i wait for your respond Miss xxx thank you.
Regard
Dr.Denins Ejoh

Header:

Return-Path: <deninsejoh@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.207.151]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 06:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.66.207.151
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rogers_oscar@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Messages on the site:

Am so glad and happy to meet you here,tell me are you single or married,do you have skype so we will chat there because am not always here on this site?

am willing to share more details with you,i divorced last three years and i have a son,tell me are you willing to be in a serious relationship,my email address is rogers_oscar@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon

Profile elements:

oscarrogers
male - 58 years, Louisiana, United States
Active since 13 February 2013.

My heart miss the right soul mate and am here to find the right person to spend the rest of my life with,i am seeking to meet someone caring and faithful,God fearing person

Both pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

antoniobrut@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:33 pm

Screen name: kelvin
Email address: antoniobrut@yahoo.com
IP: 41.150.139.254

Originating IP: 41.150.139.254
Originating ISP: Telkom Sa Limited
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

I am an easy going, caring, loving guy with lots of hobbies. I also love wining and dining now and that and people say I have a good sense of humor. Straight to the point and fair play is a part of my nature.I'm no smoking, occasionaly drinking man, phisicaly very active, listing to good music.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: antoniobrut@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:34 pm

On Najapals:

[paulrueme55] aka paul rueme - no picture
18,male
Washington, United states.

Last logged in on 20 Nov 13, 08:08 PM

On mig ente:

kelvinbrut5
Sex: Male
Last Login: January 02
Race: White
Zodiac: Capricorn

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: james_k19@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:55 am

split from the topic viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15277, where the same scammer is reported using another stolen pictures:

Email:

good evening my dear
i hope you are fine and everything is well with you i just sit a side today thinking of you
i want to send you this email to express my love for you it's true that words is not seem strong enough to express how much i love you but i really love you with all my heart
maria i like everything about you i keep you in side my heart and i know you my last stop
i will never look a side for any woman accept you i miss to read your email and lovely words that gives smile your love and my breath so come closer to me am always there to love you i send my pictures with is email my dear and am looking forward to hear from you and also to see some pictures of you have a wonderful time there kiss and hug yours james

The pictures received with the email are already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <james_k19@ymail.com>
Received: from [41.215.163.13]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.163.13
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:14 am

Email:

good day my love how are you doing i hope everything is well with you
i really miss to read your email i am thinking so much about you i hope you have receive my email with my pictures i sent to you and i am looking forward to hear from you
i know you have much work but remember my heart is always with you have a wonderful time there i hope to hear from you kiss and hug your love james

Header:

Received: from [41.215.162.56]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.162.56
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Email:

good morning my dear
i hope you are doing good i am really worried about you so much i dont know what is really goig on in your life i have not hear from you so long and that really got thinkking i thought you saod you are okay now but why xxx i can not sleep if i go to bedc what i am doing is thinking about you and i open my mail everyday just to see email from you but no..please dear tell me somethin for me to know what is wrong if i will fly to you and come and see you ..i am looking forward to hear from you in the mement

Header:

Received: from [41.215.163.7]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.163.7
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:34 am

Email:

good day my xxx
how are you doing i hope you are fine as i have heard from you honestly i am glad to read from you i am thinking so my about you there is nothing like i stop written you i just want to relax to see if it's true that you think of me then we can continue our communicating i care so much about you i miss you so you much i hope to hear from you if you have a good health now and also to see your pictures i send you some pictures with my email. also i will be happy if we can chat on skype maybe we can see each other on webcam tell me little time that we can meet and chat my love, sometimes i feel lonely i wish if i can hear from you more time take care of your self am looking forward to hear from you have a wonderful day kiss and hug your love james

The pictures are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [199.255.211.11]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 199.255.211.11
Originating ISP: Afnca
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Email:

good afternoon my love xxx
i hope you are doing well i am thinking so much about you i am very happy to hear from you honestly you have done everything possible to show me how much you care about me am proud of you the only thing i am waiting to see is you beautiful pictures as how you promise to send me, any way am happy to hear that you like to meet me on skype here is my skype address james.bentson1 honey i hope to hear from you soon take care of your self and have a wonderful day kiss and hug yours james

Header:

Received: from [46.16.33.7]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 46.16.33.7
Originating ISP: Anchorfree Ltd Network
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

On Skype:

james.bentson1 aka james bentson
Language: English
DOB: February 19, 1963
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.