Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Uwe

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: steveharry67@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 08, 2013 8:27 pm

On Facebook,

Steve Harry Hoffman aka steve.harry.399
Seem to be active on Zoosk.
85 friends - all women.
Joined Facebook April 18, 2012.

On Skype
steve.harry7
Language: English
BD: December 29,1960.

On Alibaba.com, in the section thankfulness-emailings-importer, with Nigeria as location:

oil and gas company
contact us on our direct line call Henry on {2348028095820 London
line steve on 00447035943721 email steveharry67 AT YAHOO thank you we look forward to doing business with you MANAGEMANT...
Quantity Required: 7860000 Tons
Date Posted: 2012-11-20
Expiration Time: 2013-09-20
Category: Minerals & Metallurgy | Steel Pipes

About +447035943721:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

About +2348028095820:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Celtel Nigeria Limited
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: steveharry67@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Email:

Hello xxx
how are you today ? thank you for your message? i am Steve 53 a psychiatric doctor have a son , been working for more than twenty five years,and i hope to retire and have my own hospital one day, i an Canadian, you where are you from and wish you could send me some photos and tell me your profession also

Header:

Return-Path: <steveharry67@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.151.121.215]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 01:52:25 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.151.121.215
Originating ISP: Telkom Sa Limited
City: Cape Town
Country of Origin: South Africa
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidisabela64@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:04 am

Screen name: David
Email address: davidisabela64@yahoo.com
IP: 204.93.60.27

Originating IP: 204.93.60.27
Originating ISP: Giglinx
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

I'm Sincere, Honest, Compassionate, Kind, Passionate man, Open minded and a God Fearing man.

The stolen image used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidisabela64@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:05 am

On net log,

davidisabela64 aka david madison
male - 45 years
Location (Abuja Capital Territory) Nigeria

The email address is used also with one different gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9385.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

krugerbenjamin@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:26 pm

On net log,

hello there how are you doing today, am still very new here and want to make friends with single ladies here....pls can we chat a while? thanks

am from the united states of america thank u for accepting to reply me and chat with me too

So are single cos am looking for a german wife .

okay add me on yahoo lets chat krugerbenjamin@yahoo.com

teritrro - private profile, generic picture
male - 44 years
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: krugerbenjamin@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Email:

Hello babe thanks for this mail, I really appreciate it a lot, I will send you my picture with all happiness I hope you will love me for who I am.pls check my profile you will see my picture there.

Header:

Return-Path: <krugerbenjamin@yahoo.com>
Received: from [93.186.31.85]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:53:59 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 93.186.31.85
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Email:

My picture: - already posted here - green shirt

Header:

Received: from [93.186.31.98]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 04:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 93.186.31.98
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: krugerbenjamin@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:42 am

Email:

Obviously,i am quite sure you are in the very best of health.About me,Benjamin Kruger are my names ,A British citizen,born of family of 3,i am the second i have an elder sister married called Latifa and a younger brother Terry..
I am a very humble,honest fellow,loyal,good hearted,careing,.I am easy to get along with, God is the only one i fear,but i have respect for all human beings no matter your religion,age,sex and coloure.I enjoy spending quality time with my family,I like reading very intresting novels,stories,I like camping,I like watching good movies,I am a good dancer and open to more fun.I am a Manchester United F.C fan.I like to compromise with others if that will make him or her happy.And i feel also that communication remain and the best way to know and learn about others.No two is the same or perfect,Aristotle stated this 2,000yrs ago''That a perfect human being is all human put together''it is a collective''You must learn one or two thing from another person.Only God is and remain PERFECT.
I Love to share jokes with persons who enjoyed it,I am a friend of all seasons.I am open minded,I am open to opinions but respect people's views and decisions,I am flexible,friendly but reserved,very courageous indeed but i hate opportunists.I Love God because he's my source of everything.
I am in love with classical music,e.g Jazz,Handel,Pachelbel,Mozart,Yanni and Kenny G. etc I will like tokeep you in mind and see where the good God will take us to.Looking forward and to meeting a nice Allah fearing woman to raise a wonderful and loving family with.Meanwhile,hoping to hearing from you.Hope you have a nice time and fun filled life ahead. Hope to see your pictures too...

Header:

Received: from [41.66.239.182]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 05:18:02 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.66.239.182
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

larry_gracia@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:10 pm

On Zorpia:

hello , how are you doing today, i am Larry Gracia from Texas, i am new here and was just going through some profiles pictures and i come into contact with your beautiful profile photo and i found it quite interested and decided to say hi, can we be friends?

nice to meet you too, actaully i am new on the internet and don't really like to to come online here due to my job, but i will like to know more about you so can you send me your yahoo or skype id or email so that i can add you or write to tell you more about me if you don't mind?

this is my email address, larry_gracia@yahoo.com... if you are on yahoo messenger you can add me or even skype , i hope to hear from you soon, have a nice day my dear,

Profile elements:

Larry
50, Chicago, Illinois, United States
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 40‑50, in Germany.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: larry_gracia@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Email:

hi Dear
this is Larry Gracia from Zorpia,com.sorry for the late reply.
How are you doing?, i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health?, thanks it is so nice to have you as a great friend, I hope and pray that we establish a long lasting relationship/friendship that will last forever. I hope all is well today. I would really enjoy reading from you and would love to receive more if possible. I need you to understand that it takes a lot for two people willing to tangle to make a love connection. I was very impressed and honored to get a response from you. I would love to develop a relationship, and have some quality time with a honest, loving, caring, desiring, kind and devoted woman like yourself
My instinct tells me that you are the right woman for me and i want to love you and treat you like a queen that you are..i will be less busy later today and i hope to spend quality time with you knowing you better
Dear if you are looking for the right person in life that you can live your life with, share your emotions with, share your opinions with in friendship, relationship/marriage you have FOUND ME and now that i have found you as one that i would tangle with in friendship and in further relationship, i have come to the end of my SEARCH for a friendship/relationship/marriage. I like children. I want you to know that since i am alone in this world, i want a woman that i can share my life with, a woman that i can love and would love me in return. Trust is my number 1 logo in a relationship because it keeps the relationship going till the end of time.

Making relationship involves a lot of steps and so as they can know more about themselves, and so as they cannot make any mistake when they are together in the soonest future, i am looking for the right woman, and love is not about looking for the beautiful woman but the RIGHT ONE that one can live life with, some people think love is about looking for one that is famous and that is a thought meant for sentimental fools because i am passionate and realistic, i want a woman that i would love and care for, a woman that i would be with for better, for worst, for richer or poorer, for winning and losing, for gaining and failing, and for pleasure and pressure. I want a woman that i would call my wife not a lady that is into games. I can see that you are a responsible one and that is the reason why i want to be serious with you in this relationship which we have created. It would be VERY NICE knowing more about you and so that we can get acquainted with each other.

I really want to know your likes and dislikes and i want to ask you this question what can i do to win your heart? Dear I like quiet and cozy time fit for two. I enjoy stimulating conversations. I'm into exercising to staying fit and healthy. I workout and keep my 6"2' and 80kg frame in shape. I drink plenty of water, take my vitamins, and know when to stop. I am still full of desire and passion for one woman. I love to cook, however, I have high quest for learning. I like to spoil and be treated nice. Distance relationship works only through communication, because relationship/friendship works with nothing but COMMUNICATION.

I don't want 99.5 that just won't due; if I am going to give you a 100 percent of myself then I expect the same in return. So many times men and women say what they want and what they will do but when it comes time to deliver we fall short. I like you to be open-minded, truthful, and honest, as well as treat me as the King I am, as I will treat you as the Queen that you are. Dear i want you to have a sense of humor because I enjoy being playful and having a good time. It would be nice hearing from you in the soonest time, telling me more about yourself and so that we can get acquainted with each other.
hope to hear from you soon ..
Larry
yours passionate..

Header:

Return-Path: <larry_gracia@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.231.242]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:27:23 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.231.242
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: larry_gracia@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Email:

hello babe, how are you doing today? do you have skype or yahoo messenger on your pc so that we
chat more there to know each other well?

i hope to hear from you soon..

Header:

Return-Path: <larry_gracia@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.207.147]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 00:40:55 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.66.207.147
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.