Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

walterwalsh63@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

walterwalsh63@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:22 pm

On WeDateFree:

Thanks for your response xxx. I hope we could chat some more in future. You look gorgeous I must add.

Walter

yeah, sure i do have an email ad. walterwalsh63@yahoo .com

Profile elements:
walterwalsh
49 y/o male from Cheyene, USA
Engineer

I am not too good about talking about myself but I would try to write anything that comes to mind. I don't really know much about online dating , but I have heard different success stories about it and am willing to give it a try. So pardon me if I don't know what to say exactly, but I think a little about myself would do. I was born into a small family with my brother Xavier, we were so close to our parents and that great love has kept us together until today; (he was born with autism) We were born in Milan but I schooled at Newton Falls Ohio as our parents gladly spent their lives in Milan Italy before death took our father 4years ago; Hope to see him again someday. Me and my brother moved down to the united states when I was 25yrs, he was 20 then when I got my first job as a Supervisor in a remodeling company. I am 38years old, Was married once, till I lost my wife when our son was just 3 yrs old, life was difficult trying to adjust but we sailed through together and right now he is my best friend. Although it wasn't easy because the pain and the grief was unbearable at one point until one day I came to the realization that despite all that has happen, I have a son , he is my life and I have to be everything and do anything within my power to take good care of him as her mom is no more but am happy my family has being there for me and my boy. Moving on with my life after the loss of my wife has been difficult. Not so much in the sense that I can't make new friends and find new love, but not that I can't let go of past love and life. My new life is good, and in fact I would consider it great if I only I could have a complete family once more. Yet, she still holds a special place in my life. that’s why am here to find my life partner, I will be glad if that is you(smile) just tell me I have come to the right place and I will stop right here and search no more ...I actually worked as Supervisor in a remodeling company for 15yrs (meaning remodeling of houses) I retired and move down to my personal house. Apart from the fact that I love a place that is nice and quiet because I wanted my son to have a better life as he grew up. Am now running a private business as a contractor, I specialize in green technology, I do oil spillage clean up's and also supply some petrochemical products to multinational companies. I was once in Dubai and I often do work overseas mostly. I travel a lot due to the nature of my job. I hope you find me interesting. I am willing to relocate to wherever I found my love and my soul-mate, because I believe love is never too far to find. I am 6'1ft tall with hazel eyes and dark brown hair... I love watching the night sky. I love falling stars and clouds. I love the rain and thunderstorms. I love the scent of early morning dew. I love walks along the beach. I love cruising the high seas on luxury liners. I love to travel. I love weekends away. I love mountains and the forest. I love the wind in my hair. I love animals, especially dogs cats and horses. I love to sleep in on Sunday mornings after church (I think if I were to summarize all that it would be that I am simply a nature lover). I love listening to music. I love to read good books, the bible and writing poetry. I love to eat out in fine restaurants with great company. I love dinner parties with old friends. I love to go to the movies and the theater. I love nights at home watching the latest videos. I love my own company but enjoy sharing it more with someone special. I love to hold hands, kisses and cuddles are very important to me. My inner war is over. I now live for the moment and am ready to take each day as it comes. I am also ready to capture feelings of being in love again. I know that I have a soul mate out there, I have not just met her yet . I am spiritual, sensitive, honest and loyal, a hopeless romantic (I love a great deal of open affection), caring, warm and compassionate, creative and a dreamer with a great imagination. I'm into personal growth. I'm a good listener and into deep and meaningful conversation. I also have a good sense of humor and into trying to understand humans. I'm easy to please and don't ask for much. I sometimes like old fashion looks and I'm happy about who I am.......I love pets mostly dogs,cats,birds and fish. I love nature and like going for relaxation at the beach and movies. Well I think this is little about me which I think you should just know about me for now, maybe later on in the future you get to know me more....I am looking forward to hear from you soon, I hope I didn't scare you away yet. If you like you can write to me or maybe we can get to chat or something.

Ideal match description:
Share my ideals regardless of race and age, honest and respectful.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Walter Walsh <walterwalsh63@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Email:

Hey there xxx,
Thanks for obliging me and for you mail too. Am an easy going and jolly good fellow. I was once married but lost her at child birth. The child survived and he lives with my brother in England due to the nature of my job(Engineer with Subsea100).
Presently am in Germany. In summary, I hope this is satisfying. Cheers.

Header:

Received: from [65.49.14.10]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 01:14:53 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 65.49.14.10
Originating ISP: Sophidea
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: walterwalsh63@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Online activity:

On ohmojo.com (gay dating site for guys),
walterwalsh
49 yr old Male from Cheyenne, Wyoming (United States)
I'm a cool and fun-loving person who seeks a long term relationship and is willing to relocate to any part of the world just to be with Mr. Right. I hope you will be the one!!

On datinggaynow.com,
walterwalsh
Man
Seeking a:Man
State: Wyoming
City: Cheyene
Zip code: 82001

I’m an average and perhaps chubby’ish guy, but I live life to the max. I love mingling and chatting away, like a typical woman! I work hard and want to meet a man for socializing and enjoying intimate times like going the movies, romantic meals, cuddling up and watching DVDs. I’m not a shy, introverted guy – but I’m not an extroverted male either that has to show off. I’m somewhere in the middle - confident and a little cheeky! So what you waiting for, get in touch.

On Facebook,
Walter Walsh aka walter.walsh.96
Worked at Shell
Studied at Howard University
Lives in Cheyenne, Wyoming
From Oxford, Oxfordshire
Same "About me" as on WDF.

On Tagged;
Walter W, 49
Cheyenne, WY
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.