Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Ben Doller <bendoller@yahoo.com>

Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm

On datemefree:

hi xxx
how are u doing .i am Benjamin .i saw ur profile today on date me free and ur profile is amazing .i came to this site to find a friend which i can share ideas and i know that u are the one .this is my email u can send me an email bendoller@yahoo.com .and i hope to hear from u soon .
benjamin

Profile elements:

bendoller1
- 42 y/o male
- taxes, USA
- English, English, English
- contrustor
- Have no children
Sex male
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1970 - February - 6
Body type Average
Education JD
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 35 - 60
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pa
My name is benjamin, I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life.
a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a man like a Prince and a baby like a man.. Very Happy

Email:

hey xxx
i am very happy that u replied my mail . and i will like u to know more about me and i will also like u to know more about me .and i hope u will reply me
thank u
Benjamin

Header:

Received: from [41.218.227.59]
Subject: Re: hi

Originating IP: 41.218.227.59
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Re: Ben Doller <bendoller@yahoo.com>

Mon May 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Other online profiles:

On campuskiss,
bendoller
Houston, Texas
32-year-old single male
women for date
Birthday: Feb 16 Aquarius
Sexuality: Straight
hi am benjamin and will like to know more about u .i will like u to send me an email so we can chat ofr more .bendoller@yahoo.com

The last picture has one hit on Facebook (french), but the profile is not registered using the same email adress.

Re: Ben Doller <bendoller@yahoo.com>

Wed May 16, 2012 6:44 pm

hey am very happy for u to reply me email i will like to know more about u . i hope to see urs the next time u come online
BENJAMIN

Header:

Received: from [41.218.238.143]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 01:12:29 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.238.143
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Post a reply