Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carelkane2011@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

carelkane2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:59 am

On net log:

hello how are you doing? i hope you have a good day...you look so pretty and i will like to get to know you if you don't mind....are you single? hope to hear from you soon..

Hello thanks so much for your reply am carel from Holland but living in USA. NY long island am single widow with 10 years old son am 45 years old. I will like to know about you can you tell me something about you? Hope to read from you again

Hello Dear,

hello,how are you today?how is your family?thanks so much for your mail am really happy to hear back from you.. I'd like to share my experience with you let me tell u a little about my self..Am Carel Kane, I am 178 cm 5' 0.7" tall,My weight is 88 kg ..I am 45 years of age . I am Originally from Holland but currently living in the USA new york city ....... and i will like you to know that Am single widow with 10 years old son David by name....i lose my wife about 2 years ago....about work.. i will like you to know that am business man deal with Electronics like computer and laptop and others....and i have travel allot deal to my work, i have been to Australian Brazil , Seville in Spain, Germany,b Argentina, Italy And Right now i am not in the state. I'm in South African waiting for my goods that coming from china down here and i will be back to the USA in 3 weeks time and willing to relocate for that special woman.. Life is very short and i am so much afraid of growing Old alone.. wanna grow Up with some full with fun and compatible to grow Old together and i am single , I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my woman well and with respect and love and cherish her.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my woman.The first thing that came out of me was how Pretty u are and i really wish to gets to know u much better..am witting you for the sake of building a relationship with you(no game playing).Its will be my very good pleasure to read back from you and also know much about you.Hope to hear from you soon...If seems you are interested,i will back from you take care of your self......

Hello how are you doing? thanks so much for the message and i will like you to know that am really happy to hear that from you and here in my email address carelkane2011@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon..

Profile elements:

kanecarel
male - 47 years
I am honest, kind, loyal,faithful, optimistic, educated, tender, emotion, responsible, sociable, romantic, sincere, understanding and serious man. I don't smoke and I don't drink. I only have inner beauty,good character,good soul and good job. is it enough for you? about my hobbies,I like to read the books,watch TV,shopping,walking,to swim,listen to good music,go to cinema,grow flowers(I have a garden,I grow them by myself) and go to threat e.t.c.I like people with character, strong spiritually, who can get everything they want. I'm sure good luck doesn't just fall into our lap, but we have to make it happen.I enjoy to meet cheerful people like you, to find out something new for me. I like nature(especially flowers,trees and forest),animals (especially horses,birds,dogs and fish)

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Carel Kane <carelkane2011@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 am

Email:

hello thanks so much for the mail how was yoour day?i hope it fine and you dont stress your self much can you tell me something about you?

Header:

Received: from [64.191.80.21] -
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:18:34 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 64.191.80.21
Originating ISP: Network Operations Center
City: Scranton
Country of Origin: United States

The email adress is reported online with one Nigerian IP and with money requests for:

Receiver's Name::Dauda Lawal
State:: Lagos
City::: Ikeja
Zip code::: 23401
Text Question::to who?
Text answer:::Carel.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carelkane2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:01 am

Email:

Hello how are you doing? thanks so much for your message and i will like to know everything about you what are you doing for the living and what country are you now tell me more about you and i hope you know little about me alredy....hope to hear from you back soon..

Header:

Received: from [41.150.100.171]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 12:52:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello Dear....

Originating IP: 41.150.100.171
Originating ISP: Telkom Sa Limited
City: Cape Town
Country of Origin: South Africa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.