Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

rosinesmith83@gmail.com

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Email:

Hello,
Nice to meet you , It's me Sgt. Rosine Smith from the South Eastern State of the United State (Kentucky) based in Kabul Afghanistan, I hope all is well with you? I am working with the United States Air Force peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million USD ( three million five hundred thousand united states dollar ) Which i made here in Afghanistan.

I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe until am able to meet you. I am in an urgent need to move this box out from here because they are planning to move some troop out of Afghanistan and i am among, Now i am left with no option than to move this box to a safe place, that is why i contacted you and i believe in you.

You will assist me to invest in a good profitable venture, I will give you 20% of the fund for your assistance after you have receive the box. Kindly reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed. All i need from you is honest and trust.

Regards
SGT. Rosine Smith.

The stolen pictures received with the email are already reported here.

sgtsmithrosine90@gmail.com

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Zorpia:

Hello my dear nice to meet you Please you can contact me at (sgtsmithrosine90@ gmail.com)i have a project to share with you thank

Fake profile used:

marose / marosesmithly
35, vbhjkl, Brazil
Looking for anything with a man
aged 25‑65, in Philippines.
am nice looking ladyam nice looking ladyam nice looking ladyam nice looking ladyam nice looking ladyam nice looking lady

Stolen picture used:

rose.jpg
rose.jpg (3.22 KiB) Viewed 6479 times

Re: sgtsmithrosine90@gmail.com

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Email:

Nice to hear from you again after our brief chat .I am Sgt. Rosine Smith from the South Eastern State of the United State(Kentucky) based in Kabul Afghanistan.I hope all is well with you? I at the US Air Force,working with the United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD Which i made here in Afghanistan after executing a successful contract.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe until am able to meet you.This was the reason why i contacted you as i am in an urgent need to move this box out from here because they are planning to move some troop out of Afghanistan and i am among.Now i am left with no option than to move this box to a safe place without any delay.

I believe in you and i believe you will assist me to invest in a good profitable venture, I will give you 20% of the fund for your assistance after you have receive the box. Kindly reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed.

Regards

SGT.Rosine Smith

Pictures received with the email:

rosine.PNG

+ another one already posted here.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Email:

i thank you for your very kind and prompt response to my email,indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend .am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise that you will keep it secret within yourself. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box.
Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. For this reason, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture,I will give you 20% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you.
I would have transferred at least $10,000 to you before depositing the box with the Red Cross so that you can believe me more and understand that this is not a joke but there is no means to remit fund out from this country.There is a ban on all the financial institute in this country regarding international transaction due to the crisis that have been going on in this country which is one of the reason why we are working here .For this reason,i can not transfer fund through any bank here,that is why i have to use the Red Cross to move the box.
Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because the control unit monitor all calls, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Regards,

SGT ROSINE SMITH

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Email:

Hello My Dear
How is work going with you?i hope all is well,
The attachment and deposit certificate of the box and here the picture of the box before i sealed it in the electronic box.This box contains $3.5million but i am sending it to you as a family treasure.
The content of the box remains our top secret.No one should know the content,only you and i.This box is an electronic box which can only be open by the code.Without the code,no one can open the box.

The box will depart from Kabul Afghanistan through the Red Cross jet and arrive Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport Dakar Senegal on the 2nd November 2017.The Red Cross jet normally fly from here to West African countries. Upon the arrival, I shall let you have the contact of the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you. You will let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved.But if you can fly to Senegal and get the box from the diplomat yourself,let me know.

Meanwhile,it is clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box.You will only tell him that the box is your family treasure. You are going to take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you.
In accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act,the diplomat have diplomatic immunity which gives them the right to convey any consignment without the disturbance of the customs and other security agents at the airport.
Everything is under control,there is nothing to worry about.
I will wait to hear from you.

Regards

SGT ROSINE SMITH

cert.PNG

box.PNG

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Email:

DIPLOMAT INFORMATION
NAME....MR MORAN KEVIN
NATIONALITY..BRITISH
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN....UNITED KINGDOM
ADDRESS..26 BAKER STREET LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM W1U 3BW
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE..SENEGAL
CITY..DAKAR
ADDRESS..42 ALMADI AIRPORT ROAD,DAKAR SENEGAL
LOCAL PHONE NUMBER..+221 763320617
EMAIL .. (morankevin020@gmail.com)
Do not change any letter in the email address,the email address is correct.

I want you to communicate with him through email or phone and let him know that you are the person to receive the box on my behalf.
He will deliver the box to your door step or any where you choose to meet with him.
I am counting on you,i have so much confidence in you though we have not seen each other before.I decided to move this box out from Afghanistan because if i leave the box here and they transfer me to Iraq,i will loose the box.I don't have any other option than to move the box to you but please do not take advantage of me,do not run away with my money.We have a lot to do together and i trust you.
When you receive the box from the diplomat,i will instruct you on what to do. don't make mistake in this email (morankevin020@gmail.com)
Regard

+221763320617 - mobile number

Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:38 am

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello My Dear

How have you been How is family? Just to inform you that i did get my box from Diplomat Moran and i have transferred my fund to my account in the United State.Now i am in Yemen to finish my 2 years service.I use Internet here once in a while.I may not be able to reply your mail as soon as you expected.

i later went to Dakar Senegal to sort things out with the delivery company through the help of one Senegalese diplomat

now with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International ATM VISA CARD of USD$150,000.00 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to prove to you that i am real and to remind you that good people are still in this world, thank you for all your effort and how you tried to help me.I believe this money will solve some of your financial problem.
If you can not travel to meet him direct them where to send/post you the ATM VISA CARD across to you. below here is the information's of the bank

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA- SENEGAL (UBA)
Addresse : Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D
Tél.: (+221) 763-320-617
Fax : (+221) 33 820 600
Email;(UBABANKSENEGAL90@GMAIL.COM)
General manager : Mr. David Jude
Deputy General Manager : Mrs. Grace Anthony

I wish you well.

Sgt Rosine

+221763320617 - was used before by the so called "diplomat courier" Moran Kevin.
+22133820600 - was previously reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46735&start=20, while being used in a refugee scam with the email address unitedbankofafricasenegal@gmail.com.

col.jessicasmith30@gmail.com

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Form received 2017-12-10 09:42:38

Scammer's email address if you have it.: col.jessicasmith30@gmail.com
What name did the scammer use?: on facebook its Jessica Lisy smith
How old did the scammer say they were?: 28
Scammer's Skype name.: NO SKYPE YET
Scammer's Skype username .: no skype chats yet
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Kentucky USA , Kabul Afghanistan
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: facebbook
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Gmail
How much money did they demand?: no demands yet
Name you were told to send the money to.: not yet
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: not yet, but they said the parcel is in senegal
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221783001310
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: not yet
How were you to send the money ?: they havent requeted yet but i think soon
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: block from my facebook

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:10 pm

My beloved partner,

Nice to meet you , It's me col.jessica Smith from the South Eastern State of the United State (Kentucky) based in Kabul Afghanistan, l was born on 13th day of March,1990. I hope all is well with you OVER there ? I am working with the United States Air Force peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million ( three million five hundred thousand united states dollar ) Which i made here in Afghanistan.

I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe until am able to meet you. I am in an urgent need to move this box out from here because they are planning to move some troop out of Afghanistan and i am among, Now i'm left with no option than to move this box to a safe place, that is why i contacted you and i believe in you.

You will assist me to invest in a good profitable venture, I will give you 30% of the fund for your assistance after you have receive the box as a way to show you my appreciation. Kindly reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed. All i need from you is honest and trustworthy.l believes that both families shall benefit from it.

Yours faithfully

Header:
Return-Path: <col.jessicasmith30@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017
Subject: PLEASE DO NOT BETRAY ME

Capture.PNG

C2.png

Capture3.PNG

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:02 am

Thanks beloved partner,

Thank you for your very kind and prompt response to my email,for indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend, am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell, as you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise that you will keep it secret within yourself. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box.

Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out, I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. For this reason, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money at my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture,I will happily give you 30% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you as l strongly hope that you will never disappoint me.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because the control unit monitor all calls, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.
Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address___________________

Your Phone Number________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age_________________________

Scan copy of Your Any National id_________________

Your Nearest Airport________________

Your country_____________________

Yours faithfully

Jessica Smith
Post a reply