Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

louisbonnard@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

louisbonnard@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 am

On net log,

Good day. How are you today? Thanks for adding me as a friend, its nice to meet you. About me and what i do here, I am an interpol officer here as a scam detective to catch online scammers. These scammers are usually from West African countries mainly Nigeria, Ghana and Benin republic and have spread to become a global pandemic into other countries such as Malaysia, india, Poland, England etc. They scam people by telling several fake stories such as saying i love you and writing poem. I am here to catch scammers and i need information from you to do so. Many scammers have been brought to book in other dating sites such as match.com, twoo.com and tagged .com. The high rate of scammers here have come to our notice and now its time for justice.

So if you have been scammed, kindly provide me with the information below to trace your scammers as i can help you catch the scammer and get your lost money back. We trace scammers by using a special device that detect IP address and get the location from which an email was sent. So you provide me with the information below.

1. Scammer's name:
2. Scammer's email address:
3. Scammer's phone number:
4. Amount lost:
5. Time of incidence (month and year)

Provide me with the information above for a start. You might be talking to someone online you think is not genuine as he is asking for money. Also provide me with his information so i help you check him out. I hope to hear from you soon. I am a widower, single parent in search for a relationship. Also feel free to tell me about yourself. Bye for now
Officer Louis.

bonnard_louis
male - 52 years, Canada

Hi, I am an Interpol officer here in net log to catch scammer/crooks. The high rate of fake profile in net log has drawn our attention at the Interpol, hence am here to catch scammers.

These scammers are usually from West Africa and have spread to become a global pandemic. I work for the Interpol and also volunteer all my free time as well to bursting scammers in order to stop internet scamming with the view that one day, the internet will be a safer place. Hence feel free to contact me to give me information on your scammer and i can help you get your lost money back. We work together with local and international police dept. We trace and arrest scammers by useful information from scam victims. These scammers make us scared of dating and doing business online, hence they need to be caught and put in jail as that is where they deserve to be. Inbox me if you have any info for me and i will respond ASAP.

I am single, honest and sincere man that will like to meet a cute, sincere …

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Louis Bonnard <louisbonnard@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 am

Email:

Hi, i can help you arrest the scammers. What is your name in net log again pls. Awaiting your reply. Bye

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.57]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 22:43:26 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 196.46.246.57
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Bénin
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: louisbonnard@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 am

On Facebook,
Louis Bonnard aka louis.bonnard.9 - no picture
From Montreal, Quebec
Male
Active since November 5, 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.