Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

frankwillilams@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

frankwillilams@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm

On net log,

To begin with i want to tell you that I am very very interested in getting to know u better! Ur profile drew my attention and as I am new here I really think we can have a chance to be together. Tell me is it really true that such a wonderful woman is still lonely? it is really hard to believe so/ please tell me what is the reason you have no boyfriend?
As for me I was betrayed by one woman before and it is hard for me to believe women now/ but I do believe there are good women in the world/ are you the one?
Tell me what does love mean for you? what are you ready to do for the man you love?
please give me a chance to know you better!!!
Cheers,

How are you doing today dear!!I want to tell u that i am very happy to find your profile here. I am glad that u give me a chance to know u better/
can you tell me a little bit more about your life and your family.more about me I am a cool loving,honest,caring,hard working,self independent ,and fear and serve God with all my heart, down to earth man who is looking for the right woman.I am looking for my other half to complete me as i am incomplete. I ' am and living alone single now, ,.I love to laugh enjoy trying new things.....I am faithful,honest,funny.I enjoy camping,cooking,dining out,watching moves,hiking, travelling,basketball,golf,football,walk on the beach,..
please describe a Man of your dream. can I take a little place in your heart in future? please will i have your email address so that we can know more about each other.here is my email address please you can send me your emails and tell me more about your self,
I really dream about meeting you in future and who knows maybe we can be happy together. looking forward to your reply .
Can't wait to talk to you.
Yours sincerely.
JEFF.

here is my email..frankwillilams@yahoo.com and tell me more about you?

Profile elements:

frankwillilams
male - 43 years, United, United States
1 048 visitors since 12 May 2011

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Frank Williams <frankwillilams@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Email:

Dear, I' really appreciated you. and i want us to spend the rest of life together as well because am very sincere to you, I am very simple man that always appreciate good things in my life as well because am very humble man who always caring with everlasting mind, please will You be with me and give me all your heart and spend the rest of life with me because am very good and caring to woman who love me and understanding me as well, can you promise me that you will give me small chance to love you and show you real love, age is number and all matters is real love and more understanding because life is very sweet if you understand me because i will give you all my truly love, please can you share all your love with me forever, tell me your mind ? how was your weekend and what you did? i am very open mind person, please will you just say or think that you love me? what did you think and wait for answer, God bless you.

Header:

Received: from [183.78.15.230]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 12:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 183.78.15.230
Originating ISP: Ytl Communications Sdn Bhd
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankwillilams@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 pm

On Tagged,
Johnson Adam Frank, 53
United Kingdom
Tagline:please be honest
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.