Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Brian Creed <briancreedcares@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Brian Creed <briancreedcares@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 pm

On wedatefree:

Hello, What a beautiful and radiant smile. I would not trade that smile for

anything.I do not know you, I was looking for an old friend when I saw your

profile. I was captivated by your smile, So I decided I must say hi. Please

always wear that smile.will like to get your email to know more about you
Brian

Profile elements
no picture
briancreed from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
46 y/o male
Sex male
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1965 - August - 1
Education MA/MS/MBA
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 18 - 18
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship
I will like to tell you more about myself again but where do I start from okay.My name is Brian Creed .I am 49 years old, a German from Berlin.I am an Engineer by profession.I had my decree at the Oxford university.I work with Maersk Line shipping company in United Kingdom.I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr.Aderito Creed of the blessed memory. I was married before, my late wife Marlene Creed died in car crash May her soul rest in peace.I have one son,His name is Junior, he is 13years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest,caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11\

Email:

Hello

I will like to tell you more about myself again but where do I start from okay.My name is Brian Creed .

I am 49 years old, a German from Berlin.I am an Engineer by profession
I had my decree at the Oxford university.I work with Maersk Line shipping company in United Kingdom.I have been with the company for 13 years as the Director of Operations....

I have one son,His name is Junior, he is 13years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest,caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing chess game which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.

This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant night rest.
Brian

Header:

Received: from [120.141.53.43]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 20:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello xxx

Originating IP: 120.141.53.43
Originating ISP: Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Brian Creed <briancreedcares@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for taking your time to email me I will await to know more about you,,only if you know how i feel when i was reading your email,my dear i will want us to be very close in life and get to know each other i know distance can never be the problem,for me life has not been easy without a woman in my life,all i have now is just my son he is so nice and dear to me i love him so much,my dear all i will need from you is trust,love and understanding,this is what will make a relationship grow faster and stronger,the day i wrote you i prayed to God that if he can make us so close,i will be the happiest person,that is why i took my time to email to you all about my life including the past and present,because i have a strong feelings that our friendship will go far and lead to a very great thing in future,my dear i will wait to read from you,tell me how often you are always on computer?please take good care of yourself and that of the kids I will hope to chat and also read from your email soon.Please I need pictures of you because attached to this mail is some pix of me.
Have a nice day my dear and stay out of trouble.

Brian

+

Header:

Received: by 10.182.155.5 with HTTP; Wed, 9 May 2012 12:24:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 03:24:02 +0800
Subject: Dear xxx

Google IP...

The email adress briancreedcares@yahoo.com is also reported on SW with some other fake profiles and different locations.

The second email adress was used on 1ads.my by someone selling mobile phones :
Chat ID : briancreedcares@yahoo.com
Email:briancreedcares@gmail.com
Phone Number:+60146240148

The email adress briancreedcares@gmail.com has also scam hits.

With the last one, on Facebook, Brian Creons, Worked at Maersk Line, Studied at University of Wisconsin-Madison. The profile was made at 10 March.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 5:31 pm

New email:

Will await the pictures by weekend as promised....

Did you get the message on more about my self??will await to know more about you...

Brian

Header:

Received: from [120.141.238.80]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:16:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: thank you

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 120.141.238.80
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Hello,
How are you doing its been a while I hope all is well I hardly here from you...
Please let me here from you.
Brian

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 120.141.121.168
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.