Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yarri941@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

yarri941@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:10 pm

DateMeFree:

Hi dear i am Yarri form Jakarta in Indonesia Email me at ( yarri941@gmail.com ) for more infor and photo,s please i am not here to chat jest Email me i will tell you all about my self

Screen name: Rashaelkann - no picture
State: DKI Jakarta
City: Jakarta

i am Rashael form Jakarta in Indonesia and i Work in Bank , i am here to look for a Good man
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: yarri941@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:20 am

Email:

my dearest friend please Reply me if you are interested and sincere

MY DEAR FRIEND .
How are you doing today over there in your country?.
I like to be open, i am a woman that i have seen life, i have been in the
social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color or
achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression.

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing
created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been
hardworking young lady all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family,maybe relocate and start investing in other things.

Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Miss Yarri
wulandari, age 31 years old, am from Indonesia, i was born in Jakarta, And
Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in http:/ /www. bankmandiri.co.id/ of Indonesia( Plc)i got the banking works as an opportunity/inheritance from my family. I lost my only daughter at age of 2 years.

I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused
our divorce, but is OK since he accused me of been so busy with my work in
the bank and its accounting/auditing, that's why i was not having much time for him really.

But he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him
that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he
was impatient as a matter of facts,but it,is over between us. I am happy alone now because i have all and every thing i need.

This is why I think of relocating to yours country to get into investment
and maybe own a small Company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself .
Would you tell me more about yourself too????
I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work,
your marital status and your country of origin
I love to hear from you soon Miss Yarri

Pictures received with the email (bad Photoshop):

yarri.PNG

yarri1.PNG

yarri2.PNG

yarri3.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:48 am

The recovery scam.

Email:

Dearest friend

How are you over there? I believe you are doing great and with hope that this mail will meets you in good condition today.I am privileged and so much delighted to reach you once again, after all these while, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite unfavorable circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

However,the good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from West Africa Senegal to be precise. After our successful transaction i found it as an obligation and humanity to show an appreciation and compensation to your great effort so far before leaving London.to Canada with my partner where we are investing.

I have done my best with this little token of appreciation by securing a bank draft/Cheque in your name worth $200,000 UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (U.B.A)Senegal which acts as the intermediary for the success of the transfer.

Right now I have submitted a written bank draft/Cheque in your name under the care of United Bank Of Africa(U.B.A) Senegal Head Office because we lost contact and communication for some period of time that was the reason i had to go through this process, please bear with me as i could not send it directly to you.
So right now they have agreed to Send the money to you through ATM card, I have done this with the Help of the Central Bank of Senegal where the cheque come from.

The Central Bank of Senegal had approval to send the money to you through ATM card to be easy for you to withdraw it in your country.You have to contact them In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail to U.B.A Bank Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following Email-Address:

(unitedbankofafrica@gmx.com)
And never forgeting to visit motherless babies for they glory of God after received they atm visa card and take care of yourself and never write me back because i am a married woman avoid put assunder to my marriege and my husband can never torelating to see any mail writing me again.Take care and remain bless Mrs Yarri

Header:

Return-Path: <yarri941@gmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT THEY UBA BANK NOW FOR THEY ATM CARD
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Email received:

Hello My Dear,
How are you doing today? hope fine with your family ,You might think that i have forgotten you because of they obstacle of they UBA of send they bankdraft to you and they dhl arrors, Though its indeed quite a long time, On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after couple of time now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then and they way your afraid on they transaction because of my circustance situation towards they transfer.

I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction your delaying and doubting neighter feel double minded to help which we were pursuing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy to a lucky man God sent and I decided to contact you just to let you know that I have conscience as a human being. Due to your tremendous contribution to make things workout in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that i have leave canada, I am presently in United Kingdom with my new husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night at UK and checked in a hotel to searching in your name to they central bank of senegal and given to the western union in dakar,senegal to sent to you in which any deem or channel you may need to received it and quickly write to they western union money transfer dakar senegal now with all your genuine and true informations both addres which they western union can use to shiping they bankdraft money to you or transfering it you and try to communicated with them not me any longer hence decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you but do not respond me back due to i hidden myself to write these mail to you as respectfully married woman.

With my sincerel heart thanksgiven to God, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune of $ 200,000.00 USD (TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICANS DOLLARS)Only in your name to they central bank of senegal as compensation to your past effort towards helping my dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please, contact the, Western Union Money Transfer , In Senegal for I autholization to the western union manager left the draft with him. Then write to them through they informations as follows.

Name: Mr Daniel,
E-mail: Western-moneytransfer@hotmail.com

YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO THEM THEY FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED:
1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. ADDRESS WHERE HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO:
3.YOUR COUNTRY NAME
4. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:

He will advise you further about the shipment of the revive cheque to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach him now via they underline address immediately, Your early response to that effect shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. please it will be nice send him an mail to them immediately.

Do not fail to contact Western union money transfer soon as you receive these mail and sorry to keep you silent for long,it is necessary/important and please accept this offer with your whole heart as I will communicate you to know that you give some shares to the motherless babies home as part of your own sacrifice. Now I am very busy trying to invest my money in United Kingdom and will be glad that you cash the cheque for my own happiness and satisfaction of my heart.
Sincerely Yours,God bless you Mrss Yarri

Return-Path: <yarri941@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019
Subject: contact they western union money transfer now
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.