Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Andrew Russell

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Andrew Russell

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:01 am

On Onelovenet:

Date: 2012-11-03
Member registered from IP Address: 50.117.56.159.
Subject: Hi Sunshine
You are Incredible beautiful, dear.....There's so much about you I can see, there’s a love as good as gold in you, Can feel it when looking at your photo. I want to be your friend, our hearts always as one .I wish to stay entrapped forever, with you for all eternity. I truly want to know you better than anyone else...
Yours,
Lucas.

Originating IP: 50.117.56.159
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

Profile elements:

Nickname: serLucas
Details about me: I'm a soldier...
Location Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Profession: Soldier
Children: 1 kid
Marital Status: Widowed

The picture is stolen from http:/ /tributes.heraldsun.com.au/obituaries/heraldsun-au/obituary.aspx?pid=143744773#fbLoggedOut - February 16, 2002 - Sergeant Andrew Russell, 33, was killed when the vehicle in which he was travelling struck a landmine in southern Afghanistan.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sergeantlucaswickerson@yahoo.com.au

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:02 am

Date: 2012-11-05
Member registered from IP Address: 50.117.56.159.
Subject: Re: Re: Hi Sunshine
Yes, you can write me through this email adress.
sergeantlucaswickerson@yahoo.com.au

Kisses And Hugs,
Lucas.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sergeantlucaswickerson@yahoo.com.au

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Email:

Hello sweet heart,

How are you xxx…? Nice to meet you too… I’m so sorry for my late reply to you is due to my kind of job… I just came into camp now form my duty post.

Well... I would like to introduce myself, I am Sergeant Lucas Wickerson, I am an Australian Army, I was married, but she is late, and I have a daughter, who is 7 years old now, she is all that I have in life, she means a lot to me, but it hurts that I am so far away from her.

Currently, I am posted to the Special Forces troops in Uruzgan province Afghanistan for the hunt to track down “Rogue “ an Afghan National Army soldier who shot and wounded three Australian soldiers and two Afghanistan soldiers at Patrol Base Basir in Uruzgan province, where most Australian soldiers are based in Afghanistan.

Life here is really tough, and social life here is zero. Bullets sounds and gunshots are the only sounds could hear here, people in pains, dead bodies. I really need to be alive here. So, I need someone to share my thought with, so you writing me every day will really help me get over so many things. So, will you always write to me, share thoughts with me, can I always be free to share my thoughts with you? It is forbidden for us to communicate with the outside world. So, many things forbidden us to do, my team is a special squad here, everything is so different.

How long are you alone…? What do you do for a living…?

Finally, I will like to know more about you… I have not been to xxx before… How is that part of the world…? I heard that the social life there is interesting and have not had an xxx as a friend before in my life… seriously I want something different in my life this time around and i need a woman in my life… I have a lot to talk about but I have to stop here till next time.

Till I hear from you my dear xxx…

I have to go back to my duty post in few hours…

Kisses and hugs,

Yours,

Lucas.

Header:

Received: from [199.255.210.174]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 06:29:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Sergeant lucas Wickerson <sergeantlucaswickerson@yahoo.com.au>

Originating IP: 199.255.210.174
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.