Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Joe Alex buyamericarich50@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Joe Alex buyamericarich50@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun May 13, 2012 5:35 am

From hover spot: Joe, Male, 50 Years Old, Long Beach CA

Subject: Hello Pretty
Hello Stunning , How are you doing ? I'm seeking for my one true love..did you care for some chat ? You're so beautiful... I ask you to take a hard look at my pictures;perhaps it will end your days of chasing rainbows and kissing frogs. Here and now is perhaps where you can start building a life instead of trying to find one. If you really want what you say you want, you need not search any longer. I have looked at 10? and yes I mean 10 of profiles and yours was the only one that mesmerized, fascinated and captivated all my attention. If you're the one you will know the right thing to do; if your not, you will just walk on by not knowing that you have missed the chance of a lifetime It kindly slow on here please WRITE me on my personal email address off this site.? here is mine BUYAMERICARICH50@YAHOO.COM I will be so glad to read from YOU.

Email:
I am really new to this online dating, i haven't met anyone yet through online dating personals but i am willing to get to know someone and get to understand her motives and intentions towards me.I believe once i am been sincere and honest about my kind of person and i am able to help you understand who i really am i think you will be more comfortable getting to know more about me. fun loving, yet down to earth man who enjoys being with and helping family. I am impressed by people who take care of themselves physically as well as spiritually and work hard to do and be good. I can be a very good listener and enjoy mutual conversations. I found out I like cooking

Am a sincere and honest person caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with am,social,romantic,passionate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all.i know its hard to be completely honest but i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best.no one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind of person i am and the way i treat others.i really do care alot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely...cause my intentions is to get to know you,and really do know ur kind of person and build up a relationship with you and hopefull meet in person..cause its one of my policy that every one i do meet i try to make them completely honest and happy cause i hate to make people feel bad..cause i really do believe that every one should at least be given a great chance to smile and share there feelings to each other.

I am really looking for a woman whos completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings whos ready for a long term relationship...i want a woman who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust ..a relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine....well..i believe in devoting my time to my loved once and making them real happy..cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream woman..and i know when she gets to meet me she will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too...

This is abit about my personality which i would like to tell you..i like to listen to music and i like to swim,camp,shop and read and even dance too..music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is r and b and a abit of jazz and hip hop too..well i dont really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause thats really the best way to build up ur own life to care for others and get to know a lot about them...but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with...

I am 5,11 tall Athlectic ,Black eyes and black hair lol..but i know i look cool and sexy too..and i take care of my skin and body,I will really love to hear more from you and hopefull get to know your motives and intensions towards me cause i really wouldd want to work towards getting to meet

Ip address: 41.71.145.48 Abuja, Niger, Nigeria

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: buyamericarich50@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Additional images used online:

On ConnectingSingles,
rich501
49 yr-old man seeking women, 46-57

I am really new to this online dating, i haven't met anyone yet through online dating personals but i am willing to get to know someone and get to understand her motives and intentions towards me.I believe once i am been sincere and honest about my kind of person and i am able to help you understand who i really am i think you will be more comfortable getting to know more about me.
I am impressed by people who take care of themselves physically as well as spiritually and work hard to do and be good.I can be a very good listener and enjoy mutual conversations. I found out I like cooking - . I will tell you more about me
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.