Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Terry Duke <ty.duke1234@gmail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Terry Duke <ty.duke1234@gmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 3:07 am

abusing stolen pictures of the british actor Darryl Neville (starnow.com).
On Wayn:

Hello Beautiful,

I saw your Profile and stopped to check it out and to my greatest surprise, I certainly like what I see in you and i would so much love to learn more about you.
They say we are not fully dressed until we wear a smile on our face,am wearing one now as am writing you,i hope you wear one also while reading my mail..

Am not usually on the site cos of job commitments so please do reply me via my email so we can learn alot and share about each other and i promise to reply;
I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other. I am affectionate and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere, it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk.

Do have a lovely day at work till i read from you soonest.below is my email address.

ty.duke1234@gmail.com

Thanks,
Duke.

Profile elements:

Terry Duke, 32 year-old English male, currently in London, England.

A flowers beauty
Never dies
Do not fear, I am
Right here
Every day
A sweet smile on my face

Email:

Hello Sweetie,

Thanks for taking your time to write me back on here, i m happy to read from you,just to tell you more about me..

My personality is outgoing and I have a good sense of humor. I am a kind and very tenderhearted person. I am loving, in fact I sometimes think that I love too deeply when I love someone. I am a very honest person. I am too trusting at times and I am loyal to my companion and friends. But, I do have a streak of impatience at times which is not a good trait, but I am doing much, much better at being patient. Oh, and I am romantic at heart. I love romance. Am Looking for a nice, Honest, Kind and Caring woman, a woman that will Love and be with me for the Rest of my Life

Am not looking for someone to date but someone to spend the rest of my life with as my best friend,companion and soul mate,confidante,hope am not asking for too much,All i need from you is just being sincere to me,make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding,All my life has been engulfed with loneliness,i watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it,my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am now it's gonna change for the best I want you to know all about me but i will have to stop here.Please write back to me and tell me all about yourself,your interests and what your looking for in life,your dreams and aspirations as well.

Waiting for your response and i will be looking forward to read from you as soon as possible take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Your Admirer,
Terry.

Header:
209.85.161.180 Google IP...
Subject: Your Admirer from wayn

Hello xxx,
How you doing?hope your day is going nice and smooth as planned...I would like to know more about you
and the possibility of you and i establishing a great relationship...Please tell me more about yourself,your
aspirations,dreams and desires.
Looking forward to read from you..do have a lovely day.
Regards,
Terry.

Same Google IP...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Terry Duke <ty.duke1234@gmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 3:10 am

Send one email...Was opened 4 times by 1 readers:

Opened on 197.251.180.154
IP: 197.251.180.154
Decimal: 3321607322
Hostname: 197.251.180.154
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Email:

Hello xxx,
how nice to read from you?how are you and how have you been?
where are you now and whats been going on with you?
What type of work do you do?when are you usually free?
please tell me more of yourself,do you have kids?are you
divorce?
Hope to read soonest from you and are you on any IM?whats
your ID..

Your Admirer,
Terry.

Email:

Never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, especially not in the form of a chat friend.
God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far. But I hope our love will flourish beyond what it is right now.I am sure our love for each other is way far stronger then any oceans can come across.

I am writing you this letter to tell you that my love for you is so real that I can't find any words to describe my feelings for you. At the same time I would like to thank you for all your patience.My love for you has grown so strong that I can never imagine a life without you now.

I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be. My heart will always be yearning for your love and care forever. I love you always.

Missing you,

He has re-opened the same email with one different IP: 197.251.138.217
Browser Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.0; U; en) Presto/2.10.229 Version/11.62
IP: 197.251.138.217
Decimal: 3321596633
Hostname: 197.251.138.217
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.