Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Tracy Anderson <tracyanderson5541@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Tracy Anderson <tracyanderson5541@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:33 am

abusing stolen pics of Patricia (Focus Hawaii).

Contact on 4pp l:

Hello how are you doing today ?am so happy to read from you i will like you to send me and E.mail to tracyanderson5541 (at) y a h o o (d o t ) com and i want you to tell me more about yourself and what you seek for and i promised i will do the same back to you with my pics..i really hope to read from you by E.mail soon again ..cares

Profile elements:
tracy12222
Tagline: am new here seeking for my soul mate
I am a:Woman
Birthday:05.01.1983
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
I am single and searching for a Trustworthy Man

Email:

Hello how are you doing today ?

I will you to no am new to all this and you're the first man am going to send and E.mail to right now from the Site .... I want you to no am new to this online dating and you are my first experience am here because am so lonely i need someone beside me i think am not getting younger anymore am singles seeking for my soul mate I want to be happy in my life I don't want to cry anymore i want to forget the past behind and look forward to the future ,am are not here to play Games and please do not play Games with me, I want you to tell me more about you and wants you to be honest with me and tell me what you are looking for a woman and what you really seek for ....i really hope to read from you again ..cares and i will love to see a pics of you and i promised i will do the same back to you i hope to read from you soon agian

Header:

Received: from [41.58.10.189]
Subject: ITS ME TRACY FROM 4.PPLE.COM

Originating IP: 41.58.10.189
Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Tracy Anderson <tracyanderson5541@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:34 am

Other online profiles:

On Zorpia,
Tracy, New member,
28, Arlington Heights, Illinois

Same stolen picture is used for one Facebook profile and one profile on datingfree.in.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.