Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Tracy Anderson <tracyanderson5541@yahoo.com>

Sun May 13, 2012 2:33 am

abusing stolen pics of Patricia (Focus Hawaii).

Contact on 4pp l:

Hello how are you doing today ?am so happy to read from you i will like you to send me and E.mail to tracyanderson5541 (at) y a h o o (d o t ) com and i want you to tell me more about yourself and what you seek for and i promised i will do the same back to you with my pics..i really hope to read from you by E.mail soon again ..cares

Profile elements:
tracy12222
Tagline: am new here seeking for my soul mate
I am a:Woman
Birthday:05.01.1983
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
I am single and searching for a Trustworthy Man

Email:

Hello how are you doing today ?

I will you to no am new to all this and you're the first man am going to send and E.mail to right now from the Site .... I want you to no am new to this online dating and you are my first experience am here because am so lonely i need someone beside me i think am not getting younger anymore am singles seeking for my soul mate I want to be happy in my life I don't want to cry anymore i want to forget the past behind and look forward to the future ,am are not here to play Games and please do not play Games with me, I want you to tell me more about you and wants you to be honest with me and tell me what you are looking for a woman and what you really seek for ....i really hope to read from you again ..cares and i will love to see a pics of you and i promised i will do the same back to you i hope to read from you soon agian

Header:

Received: from [41.58.10.189]
Subject: ITS ME TRACY FROM 4.PPLE.COM

Originating IP: 41.58.10.189
Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Re: Tracy Anderson <tracyanderson5541@yahoo.com>

Sun May 13, 2012 2:34 am

Other online profiles:

On Zorpia,
Tracy, New member,
28, Arlington Heights, Illinois

Same stolen picture is used for one Facebook profile and one profile on datingfree.in.
Post a reply