Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Joe Thomas <thomaslookinglove@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Joe Thomas <thomaslookinglove@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:03 am

On 4pp l:

Hello charmming how are you today.....Am THOMAS from Usa in texas I like your profile...and to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to my woman..... I guess my dreams is to be happy and have a SERIOUS WOMAN in my life.I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy with her this time. I have always wanted a partner in my life the sense that i have been alone for two yrs ago , but I guess when the time is right it will happen but want you to Remember that distance,age or color does not matter, but love matters a lot in life..if you are interested in me you can check my profile before getting back to me and let me have your ADD address so we can communicate from there better here is my add is looking fwd to hear from you looking fwd to hear from you(Thomaslookinglove@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:
joe4love
looking for a soulmate
I am a:Man
Birthday:17.04.1988
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
am a cool man that want to have a woman in his life

He added me on Yahoo without to send any email. We have talk there few times - still no email. So i have send one... :evil:

Email:

okay i am so sorry i did not respond soon it is due to my work here okay do you have a phone so that we can talk better?

Header:

Received: from [197.255.168.35]
Subject: Re: Hello

Originating IP: 197.255.168.35
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Joe Thomas <thomaslookinglove@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:07 am

Avatar for the email adress thomaslookinglove@yahoo.com: Image.
After a while, the avatar pictures has changed:

Other online profile:

On youfreedating.com,
thomaslookinglove
Marital status: Single
Orientation: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
City: Halaula
State/Province: Hawaii, Hawaii
Height: 6'5" - 1.96m
Weight: 46 lbs - 20 kgs
Body type: Average / Proportional
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
I'm very romantic and I plan on enjoying life to it's fullest.I'm very simple and i take life simple, I am looking for someone to grow old with and love me as my own partner. I have been through enough to know who I am as a person and what I am looking for in someone as a woman. I am a fun loving, gentle person with a loving heart and i am looking for someone i can share that with and also share with me all my sorrows and joys. I have a lot of old fashion values that are hard to find in others today.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.