Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Homer Leo Miranda

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Homer Leo Miranda

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 12:26 am

Stanley Wilford <talk2stanley170@yahoo.com>

On datemefree:

Hello beautiful.... I must confess your profile picture has cut my attention, i have no other alternative to stop and know such a pretty lady like you, am Stanley.W by name and am new on here you can see that when you view my profile and please could you tell me about you? am single and searching............Meanwhile am sorry for bugging into you un-invited....just awaiting your respons dear.. Stanley .Wilford...

Profile elements:

stanleywilford
- 52 y/o male
- Glasgow Montanna, USA
- English, English, English
- Vetinary Doctor
- Have 1 children
- ID: 210718
Sex male
Children 1
Want children No
Date of birth 1960 - March - 21
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 45 - 52
Relationship Marriage
Am like a cool breeze.

Searching for:
Tall slim sexy lady that are God fearing too...

Email:

Communication, trust, and affection, is the true foundation of every good relationship! If one is missing, LOVE cannot survive.

There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpiller will transform itself into a handsome butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transtient and so momentary. From the moment we met on the site till now , I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious....

just as I am sure that the caterpiller will one day become a handsome butterfly. Dearest, I believe that our love and friendship is ordained by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness. Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world, and warmth when I need it.

You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. You are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and love you forever if you promise that you will take goodcare of me.

The First Secret: The power of Love.
Love begins with our thoughts. We become what we think. Loving thoughts create loving experiences and loving relationships. Affirmations can change our beliefs and thoughts about ourselves and others. If we want to love someone,If you want to receive love, all you have to do is give it! Thinking about your ideal partner will help recognize him or her when you see.

The Second Secret: The power of Respects
You cannot love anyone or anything unless you first respect them. The first person you need to respect is yourself. To begin to gain self-respect ask yourself, "What do I respect about myself? " To gain respect for others, even those you may dislike, ask yourself, "What do I respect about them?"

The Third Secret: The power of Giving...

muah kises..
Stanley Love.

Header:

Received: from [41.71.166.194]
Subject: Hi.....(It's Stanley Wilford Your friend from Tagged...)

Email Sender: talk2stanley170@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.71.166.194
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Rivers
IP address city: Port Harcourt
IP address latitude: 4.7892
IP address longitude: 6.9986
ISP of this IP: Visafone Communications Limited
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Stanley Wilford <talk2stanley170@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 12:29 am

As Yahoo avatar he use one red rose... and love to be there invisible...

I am so happy to hear from u and the attention u give me here... was born and Raise in Moscow Russia,Now in London Uk for a Vetinary Doctor Orientation Camp, I am Stanley Wilford a Vetinary Doctor and a widower, a single father with a beautiful daughter, am a man of High Moral Integrity,caring,loving easygoing.fun loving open minded, Am interested in a woman that\'s, Honest,God Fearing and Supportive, in a serious relationship, and i guess you have such qualities baby.... The basic realities of life dose not solely depend on how often one smile but on how often those that makes one smile comes across ones path. I must confess that your profile struck me and got me smiling, It would be my pleasure to know more of you, and better still get acquainted. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. be good nice lady....I like uuu... i have also sent email and some nics pics to your email...just hope u will do same.. lots of love.. Stanley..
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Stanley Wilford <talk2stanley170@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:55 pm

The pictures are stolen from the real owner Facebook profile, Homer Leo Miranda. Sanitary physician, politician and Alderman of the City of Manaus. Chairman of the Board of Health and the Congressional Cooperative. It is also Deputy Leader of the House Prefect in Manaus, Brazil.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.