Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stanleyevamorestar@yahoo.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stanleyevamorestar@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 12:06 am

stanleystarboy on 4pp l

I am a:Man
Birthday:06.07.1985
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
am a nice guy looking for a beautiful lady for more fun so if ur the one contact me with my e-mail stanleyevamorestar@yahoo.co.uk

Contact on site:

hi dear am stanley by name28 year old boy looking for a foreign woman. am so much interesting on you i went treu your profile and i got so much interest on it please i will like you to contact me treu my e-mail so i can give you more of pictures and tell you more about my self here is email stanleyevamorestar@yahoo.co.uk or you can call my phone no any time you send me a mail so that i will reply you ok here is my no +221774941376

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal (Sonatel Mobiles)

Same phone number was used on hspeople.com, by one username vivian120 - Dating in Nigeria.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stanleyevamorestar@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 12:08 am

Email:

hello my dearest
how are you please my dear i am happy to meet you as friend today i am Stanley by name 29 year old single i live in Senegal but i come from Nigeria i am a student a final year student and i also play football in a local club here in senegal i am here looking for a true love that will lead to marriage please i will be waiting to here from you thanks
from stanley

i will like to know you

this is my phone no +221774941376

Header:

Received: from [41.82.88.100]
From: Stanleyevamore Star <stanleyevamorestar@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: please my dear i do not forget ok

Originating IP: 41.82.88.100
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stanleyevamorestar@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 12:16 am

Active profile with the same email adress:

On Facebook, same picture, Stanley Starboy - with one female as profile picture, but with the same picture used on dating site between other pictures in his album. The profile was made at 6 December 2011.
Works at England Football Team, Studied at London School of Economics, Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom, From Isu Njaba, Rivers, Nigeria.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.