Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Leonardo G.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Leonardo G.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:12 pm

On net log,

My name is Kelvin Bush, i find your profile fascinating, let me start by telling you a bit about myself am single.
I love football, traveling, meeting people and having fun, and please don't laugh i love to cook too.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon, have a nice day pretty.
Kelvin

Nice to meet you xxx, how is life in xxx? Do you mind telling me about yourself? Are you married? any kids?
Cheers,
Kelvin.

Have you been here in London before? Are you on yahoo? Have a nice day as i await your reply.

Can we get to have a chat on yahoo? If its okay with you, here is my email address kelvin_bush11@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

kelvinbush
male - 47 years, Santa Rosa, United States
449 visitors since 9 January 2012.

The picture is used on Facebook alot, with different names and locations.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kelvin_bush11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Email:

It feels wonderful getting to meet you xxx . As you already know, am originally from Santa Rosa, California. What kind of work do you do? Hope you don't mind telling me more about yourself?

A little about me. I lost my wife November 2nd 2007 to cancer, then i felt my world was coming to an end, i even contemplated taking my life, but when i always look into the eyes of my daughter i see my wife in her, seeing her gave me a reason to live and today i can't stop thank God. I have been able to get to this point, because i have chosen to put the past behind me and move on. Now here i am writing you. Am a consultant with my own private firm.
I consider myself laid back, easy going & affectionate. I'm very dependable, a good listen , honest & trustworthy. I enjoy the outdoors, camping, fishing, etc. I like to garden and cook. I love to dance and listen to all kinds of music. I'm looking for a relationship and a friend who will be a life partner. Someone to love, laugh & cry with. Someone to enjoy life with, share friends and family with, watch sunrises & sunsets with and grow old with! Someone who is genuine, trustworthy and dependable, who respects themselves and others. Someone humble, yet confident, who is positive, patient and loving. Somebody not afraid of public affection or sharing their feelings. A person full of life, fun loving, witty and must be open minded and a little adventurous. Should share similar interests or be willing to learn. Most of all, be my best friend and partner for life's dance.
My dream is to find that great person that i would spend the rest my life with and grow old with. Life itself could be very funny and beautiful sometimes but we need to make every moment count and pray that everything good work for us...
Love to go to the gym and also walking on the beach seeing all that nature has for us.I love music especially blues, but i love all music especially when the sound comes out good to the mind and the ears.I also love to read nice and interesting stories and poetic books.
I would like to know more about you and please send me some few pics...I really would be looking forward to have a chat with you..

Stay blessed.
Thanks

Kelvin.

Header:

Received: from [41.71.178.213]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:03:09 +0000 (GMT)

Originating IP: 41.71.178.213
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,

Is everything okay with you? I can call you if you want me to, just send me your phone number.

Cheers,

Kelvin.

Header:

Received: from [199.255.210.78]
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:00:19 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: How you doing?

Originating IP: 199.255.210.78
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:31 am

Email:

Its feels good to hear from you xxx, i hope you take out time to rest from your busy schedules. Here is my number +17072382902. Do see if we can get to talk this weekend, since i will be making a long business trip to the United Kingdom next week.
Attached are my pictures, i would love you to send me some of your picture too and your phone number so i can hear your voice. Have a nice day.
Cheers,

The images are stolen from the real owner´s MySpace profile, Leonardo G.

Header:

Received: from [41.138.186.22]
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 09:57:33 +0000 (GMT)

Originating IP: 41.138.186.22
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

About +17072382902
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Petaluma, Swift DA, CA
Original network provider* Pac - West Telecomm, Inc.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.