Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Megan Johnson <secretlover2meet@gmail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Megan Johnson <secretlover2meet@gmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 11:32 pm

On wedatefree:

How\'r you doing,hope you fine and in good health condition,thanks for your interest,My name is Megan...I am new to this and i hope u would read my profile and find out more about me,We could be a match.I would like to get to know more about you, i guess the best way we can feel free to talk and get to know each other is by sending emails to our private email addresses so i want you to email me on my private email address at SECRETLOVER2MEET ...... at G for M close to A going to I and end at L.. take those capital words and add .COM!! if you are smart you will know the rest Kindly email me on myaccount and tell me more about yourself and ask me whatever you would like to know about me, I would reply you with honesty because i don\'t lie nor play games. I might delete my profile on here real soon so i hope to read from you on my account..... so email me direct so we can continue talking.I am waiting for your email.... Kindly send me an email directly... I\'ll reply you back with my pictures... Megan

Profile elements:

singlekiss30
- 31 y/o female
- Portland, USA
- English, English, English
- Chef
- Have no children

Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1980 - March - 7
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Income $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker Often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 30 - 60
Relationship Activity Partner, Marriage, Relationship
I am a romantic person and I do believe in love and I believe that there is a person out there for everyone in this world, although it takes a long time to find that special someone ! I sometimes feel that each one of us is born with a bit of their heart or a bit of there soul missing, and that each one of us searches long time for that piece of their heart or piece of their soul that is missing, and that we do not know peace, happiness or true contentment until we find that person that has a match for our heart and soul, I hope you feel that this is true?I am a simple person who is in search of that special someone to share my life with.

I
would love to find a partner who has a great sense of humor and has at least some interest in self awareness. It is important that this person is both emotionally and physically available and not just pretending to be. Someone who can fix things or is handy- very attractive! This person should be just as comfortable with the idea of lounging around watching movies at home as they are going on a day long hike. It would be ideal if this person were interested in an honest, communicative, and eventually a committed relationship, I do have a lot to offer when it comes to relationship

Email:

How are you doing ? I hope everything is fine, I would really love to learn more about you, Can you write me back and tell me more about yourself...hope to read from you, Megan

Header:
Ip show Google...
Subject: singlekiss30 from datemefree
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Megan Johnson <secretlover2meet@gmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Dearest xxx,

How are you doing today?i hope you are fine and all is well with you,i am glad to read from you again and i hope our meeting on that site was meant to be and could take us to places,Hoping this would be my last stop and what i have been waiting all my life,i also hope and pray you will help put a smile on my face and give me the reason to be happy again.

First Off, As a sane person i know this is really too soon but what choice do i have than to share the pain i feel in my life,and as the saying "A PROBLEM SHARED IF HALF SOLVED"please do not see me as an insane lady,I am just a victim of circumstance so hurt and in pains,i would like to let you know my situation of things and make you understand what i am facing and where i am at the moment,I'm sorry to tell you that i wish i could talk to you but it's quite hard for me from where i am at the moment.I would like to tell you what happened and where i am now,I want you to understand that im presently stuck and stranded in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia,a country in Asia,i came down here to Visit my late boyfriend before he had an accident and died immediately..I couldn't believe such a terrible thing can happen to me here,This is how everything happened to me..There was a man i used to date over the Internet some months ago,I liked him very much and loved him since he always made me happy and he told me sweet things that i did like to hear.

We got really close and he asked me to come over here for a visit so i could meet him personally and we could get to know ourselves much more,which i eventually did,The day that i arrived,he put me up in an hotel since he came to the airport to pick me up,we were together for about some few hours the next day and he told me he was coming back soon that he had to run some errands and he left not knowing that would be the last time that i would see his face again, because as he left me,he left me for good,i was dumbfounded a few hours later when i was called by the hotels customer care that he had been involved in ghastly motor accident and he did not survive.

I was down and out,dumbfounded and there was no way i could not think straight for days,there was no one to console me and i could not brace up,i was just there alone and i just sat in the hotel room not able to go out not eating,i was there for a few days after that day and the day i was to check out,i was informed that i was owing bills,the days i paid for was already through and i could not leave because of the bills i am owing.I was brought up by my Uncle since my dad and mom died when i was 17 and he was so cruel to me until i left him,I've been in the hotel for the past 4 to 5 weeks now and i can't leave,why? My passport and return ticket has been seized by the hotel management and they said that if i don't pay my bills they can't let me leave and i keep crying and sobbing cause there's no way i can leave here without getting my hotel bills paid,So thats everything about me, I just need someone who can make me smiles again and start a new life because i am tired of being lonely.I am sending you pictures now.

You can also contact the motel management direct.

Best Way Motel & Suites
Motel Email Address:- bestwaymotel@hotmail.com
Motel Phone Numbers:- +60104257734

Just tell them you are contacting them on behalf of Megan Johnson the lady in room 024 that you are willing to help her out.

How i wish my parents were still alive,I would have left here because they would have send me the money i need to pay my bills,I'm still missing my parents and i would never stop praying for them because my parents trained me to be good and honest and I'm always doing that...I treat people the way i like to be treated because that's what my late dad always tell me,i am so in pain right now and getting back home is all i think of,I have contacted the Embassy times without number and all they kept on telling me is that they are receiving a lot of application at the moment and that they will get back to me as soon as possible and that has been over a month now,still nothing from them,it was later a woman told me that the embassy does not help with financial provision,she said they can only help with missing passport and sort of,I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.sometimes i feel like committing suicide,i am beginning to give up,i starve,all i get to eat is junk food,please see me as a friend in need and a victim of circumstance and put a smile on my face.

I am hoping to hear good news from you and may God bless you as you help me,i know i will be a blessing to you when we meet.

Megan

IP show Google...
Received: by 10.50.45.6 with HTTP
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.