Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pretty Shaffy <pretty.shaffy@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Pretty Shaffy <pretty.shaffy@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 11:20 pm

abusing stolen pictures of Neha Dhupia (former beauty queen and winner of Femina Miss India 2002; Bollywood actress)

SHAFFY on 4pp l

Contacts on site:

I always have very open heart to everyone

hello sorry for my late reply i had my connection disconnected so please dont get dissapointed about my late reply

Profile elements:

CLEAN HEART CLEAR CONSCIENCE
I am a:Woman
Birthday:09.08.1978
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:SWIMMING,LONG TENNIS
Height:5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Socially
Children:1 child
Want Children:Doesn't matter
Relationship:Woman
Education:Some college
Language:English
Ethnicity:Mixed
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black
AM SHAFFIYA BY NAME,PRETTY CALM,OPEN MINDED

Email:

I describe myself as a humble,respective and understanding woman.am shaffy 35 of age ,good sense of humor,physically and emotionally strong,educated and employed.live with my aunt in a longing house,i have 2 best friends whom i share my secret with ,one is engage wil be getting married soon in august if God permit we hoping so.

i tried several time as best as i could,but unfortunately i had it bad and rough,disloyalty,i know very well that in life anything as is own reason of existance it dont just happen by it self it doesnt sound logic.so i sat one day and said to my self i should give my self a try that i know there a alot of good ones ,but with due time i shall overcome darkness with light.it sometime sound frustration and depression when it crosses your mind that time is ticking and we are fading out dough it goes with patience to gain success we do fell the pain.

It sayslove goes where is needed and overwhelmed,where angels of good-will can be found and delivere,love,peace,and harmony and protect it from bad doers of all kind.the heart is meant for love only. All this materialistics are vanity to vanish,but love last eternity it is the only thing that put smiles on a corpes face who died with is heart full content of love.

Tranquility is made by GOD him self along side is trusted and devoted angels they had been commanded by GOD to cast out misery from place where love grows no one can tell where is located on this univers nor percieve,but we were bestow to feel,smell.we always get lost trying to find love anytime we give a try.we are blinded by ignorance and dumpfounded that GOD gives love in this matter i want to express my appreciation and my thanksgiving to the supreme one for granting me the honor to meet my lucky 8ball.you are so wonderful and thanks again for being with me.

HOW is your family and friends doing i guess am been accepted to join the love ones who loves unconditionaly those who pay good with good?I cherish a man that shows is love to the one he love.If i may ask you once again are you that kind to tell a woman your feelings if she happend to be the one you fall for?

Yours respectivily sincerely
SHAFFY TILL I HEAR FROM YOU STAY
BLESSED

Header:

Received: from [41.218.241.87]
Subject: hello

Originating IP: 41.218.241.87
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.