Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mark1975carthy@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mark1975carthy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 11:04 pm

On WeDateFree:

Hi am here can we get to know? Am single as well.....

Profile elements:
username SEXYMARKCARTHY
36 y/o male
oregon, USA
i just need a real woman
banker
Sex male
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1975 - October - 21
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Pentecostal
Marital status Single
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Smoker Rarely
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 26 - 50
Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner
am just a cool headed guy dat loves to make a particular woman happy which is going to be the one i will be meeting here......

mark.jpg
mark.jpg (7.53 KiB) Viewed 2871 times

Ideal match description:
a working class lady who is ready to love and also ready to listen to me and be faithful...

Header:

Received: from [93.186.23.80]
Subject: wats up

Originating IP: 93.186.23.80
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited - Blackberry...
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Same email adress was used for one african attires offer on tradeamericaonline.com; values - 200usd, seller pretends to be from Cedar City, UT
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mark1975carthy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Message on Facebook:
hello am new in here and really wanting to meet an aussie soul mate... shld incase you wld also want to know more about me, you can write me directly to my email.
mark1975carthy@yahoo.com
hope to read from you...
sexy mark

Facebook profile( he has used both email adresses to register this profile :):
Mark Carthy, same picture
Studied at The University of Texas at Austin, Born on December 25, 1975
"tall 6.2 ft tall...good built, easy going......................and funny, business oriented"

Active on Flirtomatic, Sexy Sydney Singles dating & Meet lovely Australian Girls & Guy and UK DATING.

From his wall:
- some pictures with friends, made last year in Abudja, Nigeria...

Few posts talking about his activity:

I'm not here to convince you that I am something I'm not. Who I am can seem simple but it's far from that, so here are the basics. I'm sick of immaturity and I am desperately trying to grow up. The change is taking place slowly but I know it is happening. I plan on doing something with my life, something with meaning. I don't want petty drama around me anymore. Yes, I am happy with myself, but there is always room for improvement. No one is truly perfect, or completely unique. When people begin to realize that, things will be better.....if uneed a serious matured man, count on me..add me as friend so we can get to chat..

"Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Mark Carthy ,managinig director of america Metallurgical Import & Export Henan Company(AMIEC). we are a company who deal on Furniture,plastic and export into the Asia, south America and Europe.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers within your location as well as making payments through you to us.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad. Please contact us for more information,Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate
your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative. Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact addresses.
Thanks in advance
Mr.Mark Carthy
managing Director
AMIEC
Send reply to mark1975carthy@yahoo.com"

"‎@ mark Omg! Omg! so u r qa scammer? Unbelieveable!!! Disapointed!!"

- other user post

"VACANT POST AS A PAYMENT REPRESENTATIVE @ Markcarthy Travels Co.,Inc (WORLDWIDE

RECRUITMENT EXERCISE)

Hello and how are you doing , This is a awareness to let the public know that we have a vacancy post of a (PAYMENT REPRESENTATIVE)
in our company and we would like to know your interest in working for Markcarthy Travels Co.,Inc, In Your location

anywhere in the world. Your job as payment representative would be quite effective and we would provide more details on
the job as soon as you get back to us with the details requested indicating your Interest in working with us.

Kindly provide the below information for assessment and registration of the company.

Full Legal Name :

Address :

zip code :

Nationality :

Home and Cell # :
NOTE:FOR ANY PAYMENT RECIEVED, THERE IS A 10% PAY OFF FOR YOU AS OUR CERTIFIED PAYMENT REPRESENTATIVE

Mark Carthy
PLS FOR FURTHER CONSULTATIONS EMAIL:travelagent1995markcarthy@gmail.com"
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.