Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Andi

Sat May 12, 2012 10:45 pm

abusing stolen pictures of Andi (Focus Hawaii)

Serah Martins <serahmartins07@yahoo.com>
On WeDateFree:

I REALLY LOVE YOUR PROFILE AND I DECIDED TO DROP A NOTE TO SEE IF WE BOTH ARE COMPATIBLE,I REALLY NEED A VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP HERE WITH A REAL MAN AM GONNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH IN PEACE AND HARMONY,I AM NOT A CAM GIRL IN THE SITE,,YOU CAN CHECK MY PROFILE AT SERAHMARTINS07,I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SERAH

Profile elements:

serahmartins07 - no picture
- 33 y/o female
- michigan, USA
- English, German, Italian
- self enploy
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-02-26 13:55:50
- ID: 209592
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1978 - March - 3
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 40 - 65
Relationship Activity Partner, Marriage, Relationship
am serah,I would like to meet someone nice here,trustworthy affectionate, spontaneous and knows how to treat a woman...
am looking for a soul mate, someone i can be with and share the rest of my life with as well, i enjoy meeting new, interesting, easygoing and intelligent personality

Email:

hello there,
how are you today and work,.i really want to know more about you and see if we both are compatible,i really need a very serious relationship here with a real man am gonna spend the rest of my life with in peace and harmony,am not a cam girls in the site,am looking for a soul mate here,i have been hurt and cheat in the Past,am looking for a soul mate here,am sorry am out of town,..i Buy and Sell Gold,am right in West Africa for my Business,Africa has the Largest Gold and Diamonds Market in the world,this is why am here,DO YOU BELIEVE IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP????,i will be back as soon as Possible,we really need to talk more and learn more about each other and see if we both are compatible,most of the guys i meet from the site want me for a cam show naked,i almost cancel my Membership from the site,...a little about me,.......
Am SERAH,am 35 yrs old......i was born in Cali,long beach,..i live in Ann Arbor Michigan with my Ex before he Dump me and get Married with another lady from Miami,he also sold the house we both live together,i have to move on with my Life and Business,i went to Community High School Ann Arbor,..am Honest,Kind,Loyal,Lovely,Passionate,God fearing,Humble,Caring,..i love Traveling,beach working,Cooking,Dancing,Fishing,outdoor etc,...i love Good Music,..am very Open and i don't tell lies or cheat,..i have been hurt and cheat in the Past,..My Ex Rep me Off,..am a Rich Lady who need true love and affection,..am not getting younger anymore,i wanna settle down and have my own Family with a real man,i hope you are the one,..i will love to hear from you again,am very serious,am not getting younger anymore,i wanna settle down and have my own Kids,i hope to hear from you as soon as possible,ok

i have attach my Lovely Picture,i hope you like what you see???

SERAH,

Header:

Received: from [41.155.92.241]
Subject: its serah from datemafree

Originating IP: 41.155.92.241
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Re: Serah Martins <serahmartins07@yahoo.com>

Sat May 12, 2012 10:58 pm

On Person, linda
State/Region: California
City: U S Purchasing Exchange
Distance: N/A
Last login: Nov 24, 2010, 15:35

No activity on this one from long time, but i have reported it just because of the pictures used.
Post a reply