Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Carl Graham

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Carl Graham

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:29 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=414 where the email adress nikomblice213@yahoo.com is reported with a different gallery

Same email adress was used on net log with different picture.
Image - stolen from http:/ /www.newfacestalent.co.uk/clients.php?n=Carl+Graham&i=227 - male model Carl Graham.

Hi angel , am nikom, i m an easy going man and i am 41 years, I am a confident,in myself, successful professional in myself, i m seeking the exceptional partner. Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: working hard, music, movies, laughter, dining out, clubbing (occasionally) and spontaneous travel was just checking through profiles and i saw your profile and i like it, you are such a beautiful woman and very gorgeous , i will like to know you better and i will really appreciate it if you grant me the audience to know you and maybe we can meet and plan for better things together in life, and if you don't mind you can add me to my yahoo IM nikomblice213@yahoo.com . I hope to hear from you as soon as you get this message....Thanks

The net log profile was made at 26 April 2011

Profile elements:

username warrenexcel,
Name warren excel
Date of birth 08/05/1969
Location usa (Yobe) Nigeria
Native language English
Profession Artist
Looking for Friendship
Relationship Business contacts
Job offers Partnerships
Love status I'm on my way...
I fancy Women
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.