Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dshively007@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dshively007@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:45 pm

On wedatefree:

I am glad to read from you, I am Daniel by name and i am blessed with a wonderful daughter lisa, she is 9yrs of age and means the world to me, I love to laugh, be outside in nature, it is the simple things in life that mean the most to me. My friends call me the "earthly father", I attend church regularly, i'm a great athlete. I grew up in vienna,Austria, Went to the university of Texas , A hobby turned career out of demand. I love working in the yard am an expert on plant selection/renovatio n for yards. I have a friendly sensitive personality, a great sense of humor, hard working, who enjoys life and wishes to share it with someone special, I love kids but I wish to build a family under a strong love relationship with a person I can share an interesting life with, good communication receive as much love as I will be able to give.. I am an optimistic person, I try to make the best out of every situation. I am honest, I don't like to play games cos in the end someone always gets hurt. I have compassion towards the feelings, emotions of others. I always worry about the needs of others before I worry about my needs. I am attracted of visual arts and culture, I have an intellectual vision of life but also enjoy having fun, the outdoors, practice sports and dancing, camping go on fishing. You can write to me on my private email dshively007@yahoo.c om....Thank you

Profile elements:

dan777
52 y/o male from ruffsdale, USA
Architecture
Children 1
I have had a blessed life with my charming little princess, A job that is stimulating and enjoyable, great life-long friends and many shared adventures. But I am still missing having someone by my side, so here I am. I work to live not live to work. Family time and going to church are important to me but I also enjoy camping, hiking, running, rock climbing and going to the beach. It's my life and I love it. I'm here hoping to meet someone with similar interests or perhaps my polar opposite who is willing to be understanding. I look forward to sharing my life with a wonderful person – someone I can laugh with, cry with, talk problems out with and, simply put, be happy with. If you are ready for the same, please let me know. I'd love to talk and find out if we have a connection.

I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dshively007@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Email:

Thank you for taking your time to write to me xxx, I have been very busy am so sorry for writing late, here is a little about myself. I am glad to read from you, I am Daniel by name and i am blessed with a wonderful daughter lisa, she is 9yrs of age and means the world to me, I love to laugh, be outside in nature, it is the simple things in life that mean the most to me. My friends call me the "earthly father", I attend church regularly, i'm a great athlete. I grew up in houston, Texas, Went to the university of Texas , A hobby turned career out of demand. I love working in the yard am an expert on plant selection/renovation for yards. I have a friendly sensitive personality, a great sense of humor, hard working, who enjoys life and wishes to share it with someone special, I love kids but I wish to build a family under a strong love relationship with a person I can share an interesting life with, good communication receive as much love as I will be able to give.. I am an optimistic person, I try to make the best out of every situation. I am honest, I don't like to play games cos in the end someone always gets hurt. I have compassion towards the feelings, emotions of others. I always worry about the needs of others before I worry about my needs. I am attracted of visual arts and culture, I have an intellectual vision of life but also enjoy having fun, the outdoors, practice sports and dancing, camping go on fishing. I'll stop her till i read back from you...

Dan.

Header:

Received: from [41.71.190.226]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 09:08:07 -0700 (PDT)

b]Originating IP:[/b] 41.71.190.226
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dshively007@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 am

On Facebook,
Daniel Shively aka daniel.shively.965
Works at Architecture
Studied at University of Phoenix
Lives in Ruffs Dale, Pennsylvania
Divorced
Joined Facebook January 18, 2013.

I am Daniel a fun loving person with a lovely daughter. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person. I am confident, calm and happy. I am quiet, structured and organized. I think I'm a pretty easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of it too, I always say its better to give than to receive. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. I look at it this way I'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about. I literally despise people who lie.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.