Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

swaltz23@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

swaltz23@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Messages on the dating site:

Good morning xxx,I am New on this site and have not been able to get on there to meet anyone ...you will be my first contact on there and i wish it to be the last...i find your profile so special that i cant stop staring at it ..i try to find out whats so special about it but i couldn't give a reason...hope to read back from you happy new year

Thanks for the response. Indeed i could say, you make me feel a spark down my spin.. I will love to get to know more and more about you. From your profile you sound great and wonderful....It will be great to know more about you. And here is a little about me; A very good friend of mine got me started on the site as a way of finding my soul mate

I hardly set on here due to my job schedule but I would love it if you are able to contact me via mail address x if you are interested in getting to know each other and more better because I think this will be easiest means of communication x so please feel free to email me at swaltz23@yahoo.com,. I believe its gonna help us get to know more about each other real fast. hope to read back from you soon

Screen name: undisputedscott
Male / Divorced
52 Orlando
I am a fun loving, caring and gentle Man, with a great big heart. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside

I Would like to meet a woman that could 1st make me laugh and be a good friend, and that just wants simple things in life and are looking for a friend 1st and lover 2nd to spend time with. I believe after that, if two people are right for each other then they will get to know each other as they go along and work it out on

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession Mechanical Engineer
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests
In my spare time I love listening to music and doing some House chore,I also tap dance to keep fit but spend most of the time laughing with my friends. I have always danced all my life and really enjoy it, it's good fun and great excercise too

Activities
I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swiming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies, gardening, cooking exercising, dining out

Picture used:

undisputedscott.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: swaltz23@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:53 am

Email:

Hello xxx

Thanks so much for writing back on here ... Thanks for taking your time to write me back on here, i m happy to read from you,just to tell you more about me..My personality is outgoing and I have a good sense of humor. I am a kind and very tenderhearted person. I am loving, in fact I sometimes think that I love to deeply when I love someone. I am a very honest person.

I am too trusting at times and I am loyal to my companion and friends. But, I do have a streak of impatience at times which is not a good trait, but I am doing much, much better at being patient. It takes a lot of prayer for me in that area. Oh, and I am a romantic at heart. I love romance.There is a place where you can go dance without the drinking, smoking, cursing and all that going on.. I like that.

It's terrible that a lot of men curse and drink far worse than i could imagine.. I think a man should act like a man. I want to be respected for being a man. I like to act, dress and look like a guy. Am Looking for a nice, Honest, Kind and Caring woman, a woman that will Love and be with me for the Rest of my Life

Am not looking for someone to date but someone to spend the of my life with,All i need from you is just being sincere to me,make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding,All my life has been engulfed with misery and loneliness,i watch my life layer wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it.

my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am now it's gonna change for the best I want you to know all about me but i will have to stop here and be waiting for your response and i will be looking forward to read from you as soon as possible take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

- using a Blackberry for sending emails...

Pictures received with the email:

undisputted.jpg

undisputted1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Email:

Good morning Honey and thanks again for getting back at me with those sweet words and how was your night ? Do you manage to have a lovely one ? Indeed you are sound nice. I hope its a beautiful morning over and i want you to know that the best of today is reserved for you. Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." --xxx -- With this i want to say "Welcome into my world."

Scott
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Email:

Thanks for getting back to me with those lovely words .... Its very rare to see someone who is ready to talk to someone so far away. I do believe love can pass through any barrier.

Distance and age should be consider as an obstruction when determining a loving relationship.. I'm a kind of man that deals with my emotional feeling with everything i have. When i caught my ex cheating on me , i feel like I'm gonna die but with the help of a therapist, i got myself together and i came to the conclusion i wanna move on and also with the help of the same Dr.

I was made to understand that in a world filled with darkness, we all need some kind of light, whether its a great flame that show us how to win what we've lost or a powerful beacon intended to scare away potential monsters or a few glowing bulbs that reveals to us the hidden truth of our past, We all need something to help us get through the night. Even if its just the thinnest glimmer of hope. Thats why i decided to move on and search for a wonderful woman who will make me happy for the rest of my life. Thats why we all need to move on.

We all need to let the past go and concentrate on the future. Now that i've found you. I think there is some kinda chemistry and I now have butterfly in my stomach, lol. I want you to know that I'm witty and sarcastic but in a loving way and i bake a mean cake lol. I know there is a picture but this is not vanity, it is honesty, I'm nothing special and anybody can look good in one pic, Facial appearances doesn't say much of a person, its the person inside that matter most.

So I really want to get to know you and I'm so serious about that. I want something good to come out of this I will be more than happy to have a future with a lovely woman like you ! Love to cook and entertain but need somebody to share it with. I don't do mind games, I treat everyone the way i want to be treated. I'm an outdoors guy who hikes, camps, climbs, walks the dog, caravans etc. I'm looking for a long term partner, I want the fairytale, the wife, maybe kids, who knows? But i believe in the sanctity of marriage and want somebody who's ready to be the bride. To me money isn't important. I don't care if you live in a cardboard box and survive by begging outside McDonald. Relationships shouldn't be centered around money, status or background. All i seek is love, care and happiness, a woman who will always make me feel like a man. Someone i could always have fun with, walk hand in hand across the beach and street, have a pillow fight together on a Sunday and also a TLC when doing dishes, laundries and hou se cleaning..There is More to Life Sweetie which i just realized i needed to move and find someone to live with and grow old with.

I will be hoping to read back from you soon and have a wonderful weekend

Have a nice day.

Scott
Have a nice day !

scott1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:05 am

Email:

Thanks for the email sweetie , i love to be hearing from you all time .. So that will can know all things about each other please i want you to hangout with me on gmail because i have create gmaial account because of you so that will can chat better on it... swaltz130@gmail.com . ... I Will look forward to read back from you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:21 am

Email:

Good morning sweetie ,how are you doing to day ,please I want you to replying my message and answer my question like I did because I wonna know all things about you ..

What kinds of things really make you laugh?
Funny things! I suppose there are many different kinds of things that make me laugh: something silly, something stupid, or jokes if they’re good, and sometimes just ridiculous things that you see happen in everyday life. The last time I had a good laugh was just yesterday when I watched a video of George Carlin, an American comedian, who was talking about saving the planet. He’s a really funny guy, but you never know when something funny will happen – sometimes when you least expect it.

Do you like making other people laugh? [Why?/Why not?]
I’ve never really thought about it. I used to make people laugh a lot with some of my comments, but I’m not sure if making people laugh is something really important to me, so I don’t think I would say that I like to or don’t like to make people laugh – it’s not that important to me. I guess it’s more a case of, if I say something and someone laughs because they think it’s funny, then fine, that’s great and I’m happy that they thought it was funny and they’re laughing about it, but I don’t go around trying to make people laugh on purpose or trying to be funny all the time.

Do you think it’s important for people to laugh? [Why?/Why not?]
Personally I think it’s quite a good thing to laugh, it relaxes you. Someone once said that laughing is like ‘internal jogging’ – it’s good for you. But you can only laugh if you find something funny, right, and there are some people who just don’t laugh much naturally, but I don’t think that’s a problem because everybody’s different. Some people seem to laugh at almost anything and others are generally more serious and rarely laugh.

Is laughing the same as feeling happy, do you think? [Why? / Why not?]
No, I don’t think it is the same. I’m happy most days, but I don’t go around laughing all the time. Maybe you show that you’re happy when you are laughing, but I think you can feel perfectly happy without laughing. It’s like if you have a good your job and things are going well in your life, then you’re naturally going to feel happy, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to go around laughing in front of everyone. Happiness and laughter are quite different, although the two are often combined. .

Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
My Mom and my Dad but mostly my dad because my mom kinda work too much ..I had a great childhood, school was fun mostly because of him ,and i can remember when he made me join the chess club and the golf team ,I kicked such a fit but ended up loving both.I wish I can still see him and play him a game of chess every weekend. When i needed help with homework he was there to help and sometimes till midnight all the ways through college by the way he payed for and he says he was happy to do it,,i always knew no matter what, i could count on him in good and bad times i love him so much it hurts sometimes now i find myself crying because he left.

What’s your favorite place in the entire world?
Home. Although, that is more a state of mind, in my opinion, than a physical place. Home is wherever I'm happy and wherever there are people and things that make happy. I've been twice to this place in India in the Aravali mountains just outside Jaipur. There is this temple dedicated to the sun god on the very top and from there you can see the whole panorama of the city; both times I went it was at sunset and what impressed me most were the sounds of the bustling city preparing for the night: cars honking in all possible tones, dogs barking, children yelling, roosters calling, cows muu...ing...the muezzin call to prayer, Hindi music playing ...a voice making an announcement in a loud speaker ....and it is all distant and there is a pink haze in the air; you are so aware of all this life happening and you feel part of it while comfortably away and above

Hope you enjoying reading my message about me please I will look forward to read you too
Happy weekend and happy sunday

Scot
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:32 pm

Email:

thank you for response back to my message , is good to be happy all time , i always make you happy ... please i want you to get google hangout so that you can accept me on there and will can chat I believe its gonna help us get to know more about each other real fast.looking forward to read back from you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:47 pm

Four years after the romance attempt, he is back with another type of scam.

Email received:

I got $150,000 from the Federal Government Grant with the help of the Eliane burgos and United Nation Organization and the initiative of the World Bank

The program is set up to help the Old, Disable, Unemployed, Retired Non-retired and Semi-retired with their Bills, Taxes and Use the rest for other reasonable thing. I hope you also got yours ?

Return-Path: <swaltz23@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <356420370.1477246.1584979535124@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: $150,000 from the Federal Government Grant
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.15518 YMailNorrin Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:75.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/75.0
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.