Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

RuslanaChamomile@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sunnyolyapich@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Email:

Hello, my new friend! My name is Olga. I would like to know you better. I'm 28 years old. How old are you? I'm a hazel-eyed brunette. I have medium height. I live in Nizhniy Novgorod. It's about 6 hours from Moscow by car. And where do you live? I want to tell you little more about myself. I love reading books, walking, spending time with my friends. I like cooking tasty food. It's my favorite hobby. I love sports. I go to the gym often. I like tennis, volleyball, biking, skiing. What is your hobby? I work as an accountant at a small company here. Some people may find it boring, but I love it. And what is your job? I'm looking for a man to have serious relations with. I am not interested in games or wasting my time. And I really hope you are looking for the same thing. If you want to get to know me better, write me please. I'll be waiting for your answer. Best wishes, Olga.

Return-Path: <mottofot@server1.timyazilim.com>
Received: from server1.timyazilim.com ([185.82.221.81])
Received: from mottofot by server1.timyazilim.com with local (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <mottofot@server1.timyazilim.com>) id 1dqnjZ-0004E1-Hs
To:
Subject: Aloha!
X-PHP-Script: mottofotograf.com/bin1.php for 163.172.89.20
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: PHP/5.4.41

Originating IP: 163.172.89.20
Originating ISP: Online S.a.s.
Country of Origin: France

Picture received with the email:

olga.PNG
olga.PNG (280.75 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.