Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

felici977@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

felici977@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:01 am

Zorpia:

Hello Dear,am Sgt.Felicitas Lopez. please reply me in my email( felici977@ hotmail.com )so i can explain myself better to you.

Screen name: felicitas / felicitaslop0622
31, Paris, France

Stolen picture used:

felicitas.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

felyloupez@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:23 pm

Email received:

Hello Dear

My name is Felicitas Lopez a military woman, I have something to share with you, so I decided to leave a message for you

Header:

Return-Path: <igweceliciitas@gmail.com>
Reply-To: felyloupez@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 21:36:16 +0200
Message-ID: <CALk-6kM6P8y+Gu5Zr7uUuZnf6PFb_hXGet82pUZiSwr_=ozfLw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: felyloupez@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:02 pm

Reply received:

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your kind response and I am delighted after reading your mail. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? As you know already, my name is Sergeant Felicitas Lopez, I am 33 years old and single. However, I really want to establish a true relationship with you and even have a business partnership as well.

I am an American military officer currently in Syria, and I will like to get you acquainted because I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting and sharing views with people and also knowing their way of life, I also enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, I want you to know the problems we are facing here in Syria, as we are being attacked every day by insurgents and car bomb explosions, but during our rescue mission we came across a house that contains a huge amount of money that belongs ISIS, which I believe was money meant for the importation of weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by my Army officers troop present to share the money with us and which we did.

My share is $4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand United States Dollars ). I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Syria ) for safe keeping on my behalf.

If you can be trusted, I want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country, you will not disappoint me, until when I come to your country to collect the money from you. I would also like you to know that I have made solid arrangements with a reliable security delivery company and they have promised to cooperate to deliver the funds through their diplomatic method to any of my chosen destinations.

This delivery is going to be handled legally by the security company and there will not be any form of risk involved in the process the money will be packaged safely in a military truck box case. Also, I have decided to compensate you with 40% of the total money once you receive the money, while the rest of the balance shall be for my investment funds in your country.

Meanwhile; I do not know how long we were going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attacks here, which prompted me to search for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Please do not discuss this matter with a third party, and if you are not interested in doing this business please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information. It will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I hope my explanation is very clear but should in case of any questions, please feel free to ask via email only because we are not allowed to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio messages.

I am waiting for your immediate reply.
Sergeant Felicitas Lopez

Header:

Return-Path: <felyloupez@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 18:24:08 +0200
Message-ID: <CANCavTiCWydU-mz9_qE1BPgteqz5ePYERy3nvV8_YqTv1t=2eQ@mail.gmail.com>

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:26 pm

Reply received:

My beloved,

Good day to you and how is your health today, I hope your health is fine.
I want to say thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter is well understood, I do not want you to see this business as something that will bring a problem to you, but I want you to trust and believe me when I say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly, I have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to the safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk, all the necessary arrangement that will lead to the safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk have already been made.

I'm a woman that does things by the directives of my spirit, I chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and I know you will not disappoint me, I chose to use you as a partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to the USA or any of my friends nor relatives in the USA since am still in the military camp outside the USA, if I eventually send out anything to the USA it will be suspicious and I will be a query for the action, so I chose you because I know you are the ideal person for this deal as a foreigner who is not a USA citizen.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, I promise you will not regret being part of this matter, I do not know what else I can say to convince you and make you believe me, but I pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind

One more time I want to let you know that there is no complication in this matter if you follow my instruction everything will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter between you and me, because if you and I should agree on one thing with our heart with a seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end

Please, I want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us, and on no account should you let the '' Security and delivery company'' know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as a UN diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please I will like you to send your contact information to me so that I can forward it to the security company to enable them to proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your doorstep

Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your address:..............
Postcode:.................
City:......................
Age ....................
Identity Card ..........
Telephone number:........
Profession:................

Once I am through here with my official assignment I will come over to meet you one-on-one in your country. After that, we shall decide how to carry on with our lives. Still, for now, please I will appreciate being more focused on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safekeeping it on my behalf till I come over then I will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response

Love and care from,
Sergeant Felicitas Lopez
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:50 pm

The recovery scam.

How are you today my friend? I hope you are keeping safe with the covid-19.

I’m deeply sorry to inform you late that I completed the business I proposed
to you with another reliable partner when I lost contact with you because my
email box was compromised by an unknown person however everything went successfully.

On this note, I personally decided to compensate you for your courage in accepting
to trust me without knowing me however we were not opportune to complete it together.

Contact the bank manager at the address below for a transfer of $750.000 USD
from me for compensation.

Sorry for the delay, please do let me know once you receive the money from the bank
and I wish to meet you in person one good day.

After reading this message, complete the text below and send it directly to the bank.

Let me know immediately if you contact the bank for my final confirmation and authorization.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Remain blessed.
Ms. Felicitas
======================================
Bank name: Equity Credit and Finance
Bank Email: manager@equitcf.com
Bank Email: info@equitcf.com
Bank website: www. equitcf.com
Contact Person: Ms. Mony Keo
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
======================================
Dear Bank Manager Ms. Mony Keo.

My name is …… from ......... I am sending this email to you in regard to the 750,000 Thousand
United States Dollars deposited by my partner Ms. Susann on my behalf.

Please let me know exactly how I can receive the fund directly in my account securely.

Thank you for your attention.

Phone Number………
Name……………

Header:

Return-Path: <felyloupez@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 00:28:10 +0100
Message-ID: <CANCavThPvUfxTiMTdL-v4cj2eR-umgD+=wXspxMUN_24aL4awA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: equitcf.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:54 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be a bank named Equity Credit and Finance.

The "bank" website shows no introduction or history.

Also there is no address or phone number for contact, only an email address: info@equitcf.com

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=159555

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: EQUITCF.COM
Updated Date: 2021-12-24
Creation Date: 2021-12-24
Expiration Date: 2023-12-24
Registrar: WEBCC
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Whoisprotection.cc

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.