Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Nikom Blice <nikomblice213@yahoo.com>

Fri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm

On Wayn:

hello i got your mail how is doing i will like to get to knw more about you if you dnt mine here is mine id nikomblice213@yahoo.com okay you can send me a direct mail to mine box

Profile elements:

username nikomblice0708
42 year-old American male, currently in North Salt Lake, United States, but I live in Sarasota, United States
Personal note:
hello lady i will like to get in touch with u ok? love or out look here it impress me so much im nikomblice213@yahoo.com

Email:

lovely babe got your mail here i will like to knw much about you wht you do for leaving and your age and country have a great weekend

Header:

Received: from [108.59.4.203]
Subject: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 108.59.4.203
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa
City: Wilmington
Country of Origin: United States

Re: Nikom Blice <nikomblice213@yahoo.com>

Fri May 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Avatar for the email adress nikomblice213@yahoo.com: Image

On mig ente, nikomblice2134
Panama City, FL
Male, 42
IM THE BEST MAN ON EARTH NO ONE ES CAN TAKE IT U CAN
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL WHEN KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON BOUT ONE THING U NEED TO TAKE THING EASY SO THAT U CAN GET TO WEAR U UP TO

Here For: Friends, Networking, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: March 09
Race: Black/African American, Native American, White, Other
Ethnicity: Argentinean, Belizean, Bolivian, Brazilian, Chilean, Colombian, Cuban, Dominican, Ecuadorian, Guatemalan, Honduran, Mexican, Nicaraguan, Other, Panamanian, Paraguayan, Peruvian
Zodiac: Taurus

On whzon.com, uid 113114, nikomblice213
im a man of honor im here for the dream of mine life time partner i need a reliable woman if u sense to be great pls get on this id nikomblice213@yahoo.com ok?

Hails From: Alabama,USA
IP Location - Nigeria
Picture: Image

Another profile on the same site, using the same picture like on Wayn:
whozon.com - uid 114636
nikom, m - 42 From USA
hello this nikom im new to this site i wiil like to meet up with new friends if u dnt mind here is mine im nikomblice213@yahoo.com ok>

IP Location - Nigeria

on BlackPlanet, username nikomblice2134
im kind of a man who is dwn to earth with honest minded honor and social with caring i love to meet a woman of mine test woman who will love for who i im woman who is ready to love and care for a man it does not man wear you from sense is life you ar chose to be partner here is mind Email address to get in touch nikomblice213@yahoo.com

Here For: Friends, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: April 08
Race: Native American, White, Other
Zodiac: Taurus

Same email adress was used online with different gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4276
Post a reply