Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Nikom Blice <nikomblice213@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Nikom Blice <nikomblice213@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm

On Wayn:

hello i got your mail how is doing i will like to get to knw more about you if you dnt mine here is mine id nikomblice213@yahoo.com okay you can send me a direct mail to mine box

Profile elements:

username nikomblice0708
42 year-old American male, currently in North Salt Lake, United States, but I live in Sarasota, United States
Personal note:
hello lady i will like to get in touch with u ok? love or out look here it impress me so much im nikomblice213@yahoo.com

Email:

lovely babe got your mail here i will like to knw much about you wht you do for leaving and your age and country have a great weekend

Header:

Received: from [108.59.4.203]
Subject: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 108.59.4.203
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa
City: Wilmington
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Nikom Blice <nikomblice213@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Avatar for the email adress nikomblice213@yahoo.com: Image

On mig ente, nikomblice2134
Panama City, FL
Male, 42
IM THE BEST MAN ON EARTH NO ONE ES CAN TAKE IT U CAN
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL WHEN KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON BOUT ONE THING U NEED TO TAKE THING EASY SO THAT U CAN GET TO WEAR U UP TO

Here For: Friends, Networking, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: March 09
Race: Black/African American, Native American, White, Other
Ethnicity: Argentinean, Belizean, Bolivian, Brazilian, Chilean, Colombian, Cuban, Dominican, Ecuadorian, Guatemalan, Honduran, Mexican, Nicaraguan, Other, Panamanian, Paraguayan, Peruvian
Zodiac: Taurus

On whzon.com, uid 113114, nikomblice213
im a man of honor im here for the dream of mine life time partner i need a reliable woman if u sense to be great pls get on this id nikomblice213@yahoo.com ok?

Hails From: Alabama,USA
IP Location - Nigeria
Picture: Image

Another profile on the same site, using the same picture like on Wayn:
whozon.com - uid 114636
nikom, m - 42 From USA
hello this nikom im new to this site i wiil like to meet up with new friends if u dnt mind here is mine im nikomblice213@yahoo.com ok>

IP Location - Nigeria

on BlackPlanet, username nikomblice2134
im kind of a man who is dwn to earth with honest minded honor and social with caring i love to meet a woman of mine test woman who will love for who i im woman who is ready to love and care for a man it does not man wear you from sense is life you ar chose to be partner here is mind Email address to get in touch nikomblice213@yahoo.com

Here For: Friends, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: April 08
Race: Native American, White, Other
Zodiac: Taurus

Same email adress was used online with different gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4276
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.