Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jenniferluo1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:08 pm

Message received on DateMeFree:

My name is Jennifer luo, i am single never being married, please contact me direct to my ID for important discussion and i will send my pictures to you immediately i received you reply to me ID (jenniferluo1@outlook.com) Cheers, Jennifer.

Fake profile used:

jenniferluo
- 29 y/o female
- Lome, Togo
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children
I'm responsible and purposeful lady with strong and mature character, I always achieve my goals easily. I'm interested in a lot of topics and I keep conversation going. I'm quite talkative. I'm sincere and kind and I want to share all my tenderness and passionate love to my beloved man.
I want to meet a very giving and kind man, who knows how to behave with a woman and what she wants. He's also with attractive appearance and good sense of humor, who loves to joke a lot. Also my man is clever and purposeful, he always achieves his goals and solves problems easily. He's also strong by soul and body, he's mature and he knows what he wants from his life. My man is ready for serous relationships and share all his sweet attention and love and I will do it in return. So, if you're ready for serious relationship, write me.

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.