Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

g.bradley4320@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

g.bradley4320@gmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 9:35 am

the pictures are stolen from http://www.pbase.com/levent/father_and_son

http://www.free ok date.com/profile.php?ID=66927

gary1969
- 42 y/o male
- from Sacramento, California, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a Woman from 37 to 47 y/o

Name Gary Andrew Bradley
Children 1
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Widow
Occupation Engineering/Architecture

Description:
I'm just looking to meet new interesting people and see what happens . . I want to fall in love someday and get married with the right woman ,i am seeking for someone i could love and trust for the rest of my life . . I want a lifetime lover, best friend . . . i enjoy, Softball, shopping, singing, dancing , ice cream, swimming, cinema. . . . long walk. . . park. . . . sunset watch. . . . . I think with this you could know a little about me. Am willing to relocate as soon as i find the right man of my life. . . . I would love to get to know more about you and see what happens, I want to meet someone who knows how to respect other people, people that are real to themselves and not be acting like a hypocrite. Also someone that has a sense of humor. . the ones that can make me laugh easily. I always need a good laughter to release stress that's gathering in me

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a Christian God fearing woman. One who loves the lord most and first. I am looking for someone who is easy going and loves things simple. I am looking for some one with traditional values and does not smoke or drink.

The moment i saw your photo on line i could not resist the desire to explore the opportunity available to me, i really love everything i see physically about you....Subsequently i went through your profile and it caught my interest to say hello,..You are really a sweet lady can we be friends,get to know each other and know what the future holds for us.....please tell me a little about yourself and feel free to ask me anything you wish to know about me, i sincerely look forward to hear from you soon...
You can write in my private email g.bradley4320@gmail.com .
Hope to hear from you soon.Thank you, Gary

http://fakes.cyberdating.net/fakes/MU659567.html

Sorry, this fake did not
upload a photo before
he/she was banned.

Vital Statistics:
Seeking: Long-term dating Tobacco Usage: Never
Ethnicity: White Religion: Christian
Hair: Grey hair Have Children: Young or Infant children
Eyes: Brown eyes Want Children: Prefer Not to Say
Appearance: Average looking Education: MA/MS/MBA
Body Style: Average Astrological Sign: Virgo (Aug 23-Sept 22)
About Me:
I Like to Read:
Favorite Movies:
Favorite Music: Celin Dion, West Life
Interests: swimming, baseball, drawing, dancing, nightclubbing
My Website:
My Twitter Page:
My Email Address: g.bradley4320@gmail.com ** SCAM - Do Not Contact - FAKE **
My Mobile/SMS: 916-848-5289
Biography:
I would describe myself as:unique, genuine and I think worth making an effort to meet! Also sociable, kind, patient, fairly confident and usually optimistic. I am not moody and believe communication and laughter are the key to good relationships and friendships. I inherited two things of value that cost nothing - a love of music and a sense of humor! I believe trust, communication and honesty are important in both friendships and relationships.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: g.bradley4320@gmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 am

Received: by 10.223.79.10 with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 23:39:29 -0700
Subject: Hi HH ,thanks for the response.

Hi HH ,thanks for the response. I’m 42 years old. I'm for a construction assignment in UK for about 11months and will soon be done with my contract here .I appreciate the attention you brought out to share with me. I am a very sincere person and I don’t want to play around here because I really meant every word, am not getting any younger, I need someone to grow old with and be together as one family, I want to be a good, kind and caring husband and a wonderful father, and I also need a woman who has an angelic heart and who will be a good, caring and loving wife and a good mother as well. I was stunned by your beauty, when I came across your profile. Age,distance nor ethnicity does not really matter in any friendships/relationships, what does matter is the two heart which speaks their undeniable love for each other, and I can never allow age,distance nor ethnicity to hinder my happiness and love. Beauty nor handsome is not from the physical looks but from the heart where there should be purity, trust and honesty, I am always praying to God every day and he has always guided me all the way, this is my mobile number which i am using here +447924460394 . I will tell you more about myself on my next email. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God blessings. Gary

+447924460394

this telephone number has been used before under the email address Kyle Olsen <kyleolsen1972@yahoo.com.au> kyle olsen is a model from starnow
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.