Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alexstephen533@yahoo.ca

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alexstephen533@yahoo.ca

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 8:36 am

http://www.free ok date.com/profile.php?ID=67978

Alexstevo2222
- 46 y/o male
- from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- English, French, Spanish
- seeking a Woman from 35 to 60 y/o

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Occupation Engineering/Architecture

Description:
I believe strongly in being honest and open; not only can you avoid unfortunate misunderstandings it also helps in communication which is as important and that's in any relationship. I like to consider myself Intelligent & have no problems having conversations on any level, in fact I can get quite bored if that level of stimulation is not there. I am ambitious to a fault and seldom stop until I reach my goal. My sense of humour can sometimes be quirky, but it definately a big one. I like to be well presented to compliment the lady I am with. I am quite a good cook, no really. I would like to say I have no baggage, but I think we all have experiances in our lives that touch us in one way or another; but for me those are not relationship related, without being to personal I sometimes (normally on the anniversary)i'm not being a criticality i respect every one and love unconditionally Of course anyone who calls himself a man should know how to treat a lady, I consider myself to be a man not a boy!

Ideal match description:
I am looking for the special person who can ignite my inner being. Intellegence is everything but have a sense of humor. Someone who wants longterm companionship, travel who embraces life with the eyes of a child

Hello how are You doing? nice picture i did love to get to know You xxxxxx

Regards
Alex
alexstephen533@yahoo.ca

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003828462497

Alex Stephen
Works at Kia West Edmonton Car Dealership Kia Edmonton
Studied at California State University, Long Beach
Lives in Toronto, Ontario
From Edmonton, Alberta
Knows English, French, Spanish
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: alexstephen533@yahoo.ca

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 8:43 am

Received: from [175.142.177.126]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:30:39 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 175.142.177.126
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia

Hello HH

How are You doing.? glad to hear from You.truly i do understand You very well despite that English is not ur tongue You write very well.however i have to tell You that i'm a very respectful man caring and humble somebody.i don't mind having a conversation in any level cause we're all learning.hope this conversation we open away for us to know each other more better and see whether we could have the opportunity to upbuild excellent relationship which could lean to marriage
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.